剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
三角型态已启动
Tri-form activated.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
这是一个键
My name is bond.
分子键
Molecular bond.
它的功能就像传输门 只是充满能量需要时间
It works as a transport gate. It just needs time to charge up.
传输到哪里?
Transport to where?
焚化炉
The incinerator.
这是死刑判决
It's a death sentence.
你是杀人犯
You're a killer.
好吧
Oh, well.
把三角型态关闭如何?
How about tri-form off?
三角型态关闭 - 它已经锁定了
Tri-form off. - It's deadlocked.
除非能量充满否则无法关闭 而一旦充满能量...
You can't turn it off until it's charged, and once it's charged...
我会按下传送 - 是吗?
...I press send. - Yeah?
我的工具能做的事情比你的工具多
Well, my gadget can do more things than your gadget.
你吓唬不了我的
You're not scaring me.
太空船会侦测到那是危险仪器
The ship would've registered that as a dangerous device.
但它说是...
Instead, it says...
螺丝起子 - 对
...screwdriver. - Yes.
这也很刚好 因为我一直想在那里安装新的架子
Which is convenient because I've been wanting some new shelves over there.
你错了
Oh, ha-ha. No.
它会做各式的事情
But it does do all sorts of things.
你的名字是来自《龙与地下城》游戏吗?
Did you get your name from Dungeons and Dragons?
掷骰以洞察
Roll for Insight.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
刚刚历史上最严肃的人 展露出了微微的笑容吗?
[Scottish accent] Was that a wee smile from the most serious man in history?
而且它显示你的太空船有音响
And it says that you're wired for sound.
["Can't Get You Out of My Head"]
这还真让人意外
Now, this is a surprise.
我好喜欢这首
Oh, I love this.
很经典
Classic!
我只是站着不动而已 宝贝
I'm just standing still, baby.
把那仪器给我
Give me-- Give me that device.
♪ Boy, your lovin' is all I think about ♪
现在就给我
Now.
你要怎样都行 博士 你已经没有多少时间了
Have your fun, Doctor. You've got very little time left.
罗...
Ro-
罗格 我跟你说 你找错人了 知道吗?
Rogue, I am telling you, you have got the wrong man, okay?
而且我可以证明
And I can prove it.
这证明我非邱德族
This authenticates me as non-Chuldur.
上面写着“你很迷人” - 是吗?
It says, "You're hot." - Does it?
抱歉...不 这坏掉了
I'm sorry-- No. It's broken.
是你很迷人还是我很迷人? - 我...不
Is it you're hot or I'm hot? - I-- No.
那只是... - 谁很迷人?博士
It is just that it's-- - Who's hot, Doctor?
它指的是气温很热
It means the temperature.
这很适合你 慌张 很棒的模样
Ah. It suits you. Flustered. It's a good look.
你该多利用这招 - 你即将杀了我还敢这么说
You should try it more often. - Says the man about to kill me.
我得做好我的工作 但为了文书工作...
Gotta do my job, but just for the paperwork...
自从有了新老板之后 这工作多了好多文书工作
This job has so much paperwork ever since we got that new boss.
扫描中
Scanning.
深层扫描器确认
Deep scanner confirmed.
变形人
Shapeshifter.
传输门充能中
Transport gate charging.
十微索后按下传送...
Press send in ten vexils...
我等不及了
I'm just so trigger-happy.
微索是多长的时间?
How long does a vexil last?
九... - 那么长
...nine... - Oh, that long.
很高兴认识你 博士 - 八...
Nice knowing ya, Doc. - ...eight...
罗格 我是说真的 你抓错人了
Rogue, I am telling you, you've got the wrong man.
如果你杀了我 你会让邱德族在19世纪的地球逍遥法外
If you kill me, you leave a Chuldur out there on 19th-century Earth.
想想看有多少无辜的人会丧命
Think of all the innocent people that would die!
如果我只剩下五微索... - 四...
And if I've only got five vexils... - ...four...
那我求你 你看 - 三...
...then I beg of you, look. - ...three...
扫描中
Scanning...
二...
...two...
一...
one...
按下传送
Press send.
按下传送
Press send.
我不是邱德族
I'm not a Chuldur.
我更古老 而且强大许多
I'm something much older and far more powerful.
我是时间领主 来自失落的加利佛雷星
I'm a Lord of Time from the lost and fallen planet of Gallifrey.
现在放我走吧 赏金猎人
Now, let me go, bounty hunter.
我们有工作要做
We have work to do.
天啊
Wow.
我们不能一直躲藏
We can't keep hiding.
我们可以的 他们在楼下都只想 帮你找个丈夫
Oh, we can. They all wanna find you a husband downstairs,
但你可以做任何你想做的事
but you can do whatever you want.
你真是创新 - 不 我是认真的
Oh, you are revolutionary. - No, I mean it.
少了巴顿大人 你可以做任何想做的事
You can do whatever you like without Lord Barton.
来吧 你的人生想做些什么?
Come on, what do you wanna do with your life?
我想嫁给一个身分较为低下的人
Well, I'll marry someone lesser and smaller.
我们之间可能没有爱情可言 但或许晚餐时能有和善的笑容
There may not be love, but perhaps a kindly smile at dinner
死后共同下葬
and then a shared grave.
好
Right.
你是指至死不渝吗? - 我还有什么选择?
So, you mean till death? - What choice do I have?
非常多 艾蜜莉 我跟你说
Oh, so much more, Emily. Oh, let me tell you.
你的人生或许看来很受限 但未来有各种可能
This life may seem small, but there are horizons out there
还有冒险 以及等着被攀爬的山岳...
and adventures and mountains...
不
...to be climbed-- No!
那是谁?
Who is that?
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
这不是我第一次进小屋
It's not my first shed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
跟我来 你将进入一个纯粹想像的世界
♪ Come with me and you'll be In a world of pure imagination ♪
看一眼 你将看到你的想像
♪ Take a look and you'll see Into your imagination ♪
我爱上...
I'm in love...
这台机器了
with this machine.
超凡的尺寸
Dimensionally transcendental...
而且干净无比
...and so clean.
对 你认不得的这些东西叫做表面
Yes, the things that you don't recognise are called surfaces.
天啊 你让我听起来超无趣的
Oh, man. You make me sound so boring.
那是什么?
What was that?
没什么 消化不良而已
Nothing. Indigestion.
它不喜欢赏金猎人
She gets upset by bounty hunters.
因为没有道德可言 别往心里去
It's the moral void. No offence.
而这个 来自于失落的古老加利佛雷星
And this. From the ancient and fallen world of Gallifrey.
那到底在哪里? - 或许有一天我能带你去
Where the hell is that? - Well, I might take you one day.
好
All right.
再过几分钟 这将不再是个死亡陷阱
In a few minutes, it will no longer be a deathtrap.
不客气
You are welcome.
为什么?它现在做了什么?
Why? What does it do now?
不管邱德族做了什么 我都不能让你杀了他
Well, whatever the Chuldur has done, I can't let you kill it.
我也不能让他杀害其他人
I also can't let it kill others.
所以我们会把他传送到随机的荒芜维度
So, instead, we will transport it to a random, barren dimension.
没有人可以伤害 也没有回来的方法
No one to hurt. No way back.
好
Okay.
你失去了什么人?
Who did you lose?
什么?
What?
你失去了某个人
You lost someone.
你怎么知道的? - 我就是知道
How'd you know that? - Because I know.
有一个...
There was...
对
Yeah.
我们一同旅行 过得很开心
We travelled together. We had fun, you know?
然后有一天 当那天结束时...
And then a day came along, and at the end of that day...
我失去了他们
I lost them.
那你呢?
What about you?
我失去了所有人
I lost everyone.
在派对上 我看到你跟那女人在一起
At the party, I saw you with that woman.
那是我最好的朋友
Hmm. My best friend.
你有没有想过...
Do you ever wonder...
为何要继续下去? - 因为我们得这么做
Why keep going? - Because we have to.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表