剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Any sign of Ruby? - Not seen her.
他们把门上锁了
They've locked the doors.
这是最终之战
This is the endgame.
邱德族不会留下活口 - 亲爱的...
Chuldur leave no witnesses. - Darlings...
他们会屠♥杀♥所有人 - 是时候来到季终大结局
They'll slaughter everyone. - ...now it is time for the season finale.
有什么比一场婚宴更棒的呢?
And what could be better than a wedding?
他们来了
And here they come.
新娘与新郎
Bride and groom.
当露比女士有什么感觉?
How does it feel to be Lady Ruby?
好美味
Mmm. Delicious.
我很遗憾 - 他们抓到她了
I'm sorry. - They got her.
你穿上她看起来很美
She looks good on you.
博士
Doctor.
博士 听着
Doctor, look.
你知道我无法阻止她 我也不想那么做
You know I can't stop her, and I wouldn't wanna do that.
如果有人应该见识一切 感受一切 那就是露比
And if anyone deserves to see it all, feel it all, it's Ruby.
但我还是她的妈妈
But I'm still her mum.
我需要知道她会没事
I need to know she'll be okay.
你会保护好她吗?
You'll keep her safe?
我会保护好她
I will keep her safe.
我发誓
I promise.
每场婚礼都需要一位牧师
Now, every wedding needs a vicar.
你
You.
请你上前 先生
Step forward, sir.
女士 阁下 鸟大人
Madam. Your Grace. Your "birdiness".
我无法同意地狱生物的婚姻
I cannot sanction wedlock for creatures from hell.
他们能活多久?
How long do they live for?
邱德族吗?
Chuldur? - Mmm.
他们的寿命约六百年
They have a lifespan of 600 years.
好 好
Good. Good.
有很长的时间可以受苦
It's a long time to suffer.
亲爱的朋友们 今天我们同聚一堂 面对不神圣的...
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of the unholy--
随便 诸如此类 赞美主 度假去...
[scoffs] Oh, whatever. Et cetera, praise be, holibobs--
见证巴顿大人和露比小姐的婚礼
to witness the marriage of Lord Barton to Miss Ruby.
我反对
I object!
抱歉 我们已经进行到那段了吗?
Sorry, had we reached that bit yet?
在外面很难听清楚
It's very hard to hear out here.
我反对这场婚礼
I object to this wedding
还有你们所有的邱德族
and to all that you are, Chuldur.
闻闻他非人类的气味
Taste his inhuman scent.
深呼吸 宝贝 因为我在散发气味
Mmm. Breathe it in deep, baby, because I am exuding,
而且我独一无二
and I am one of a kind.
他的确很独特
He is quite unique.
他是未知的物种 我想要当他
[Chuldur] He's something unknown. I want to be him!
我想要 我想要
I want it! I want it!
而我想要你们站在正好那个位置 以迎接这个
And I want you standing exactly there for this.
三分之一个传输门?
One-third of a transport gate?
三分之一个陷阱
[Chuldur] One-third of a trap.
三分之一颗大脑 博士
One-third of a brain, Doctor.
当然了
Of course.
我需要另外两个部分 不知道它们在哪
I need the other two pieces. I wonder where they are.
因为你们对露比桑戴的亵渎 你们只配得这个
For the desecration of Ruby Sunday, you deserve only this.
三角型态启用
Tri-form on!
陷阱锁定五人 - 我动不了了
Trap locked at five.
你竟敢如此 先生
How dare you, sir?
你会付出代价的
You'll pay for this.
但什么时候呢?
But when?
因为传输门乘载五位乘客约需八十微索
Because five passengers in a transport gate gives about... ...uh, 80 vexils.
所以... - 博士 一个微索是多久?
So- - Doctor, how long's a vexil?
别假装了
Don't pretend.
不 我没有 是我 博士
No, I'm not. It's me, Doctor.
想得美
Nice try.
我妈妈叫做卡拉 奶奶叫做雀莉
Me mum's called Carla, and me gran's called Cherry,
而我出生的时候下着雪
and it snowed when I was born,
我们遇到了太空宝宝 而我真的非常非常抱歉
and we met space babies, and I'm really, really sorry.
但怎么会这样?
But how?
我进行角色扮演
I cosplayed.
["Poker Face"]
战斗模式
Battle mode.
博士 我无法移♥动♥
Doctor, I can't move. [sobs]
她就是那样对我的
That's what she did to me!
你们怎么能把她错当成我?
How could you mistake her for me?
她有着邱德族的气味
She has the scent of a Chuldur.
你们这些傻瓜 那是来自廉价心灵珠宝的虚假气味
You idiot! It's a false scent from that cheap psychic jewellery.
三角型态...三角型态关闭
Tri-form-- Tri-form off.
三角型态关闭...三角型态关闭
Tri-form off! Tri-form off! Tri-form off!
传输门充能完成
Transport gate charged.
按下传送
Press send.
你不会按下传送的
[duchess] You won't press send.
你太软弱了 无法把你的小小金发朋友送走
You're too soft and feeble to dispatch your little blonde friend.
艾蜜莉 你已获得我的全权同意
Emily, you have my full permission.
成为博士吧
Become the Doctor.
陷阱锁定六人
Trap locked at six.
博士 按下传送
Doctor, press send.
我们只有一次机会 - 我没办法
We've only got one chance. - I can't.
他太懦弱了
He's too much of a coward.
按下按钮
Press the button.
这会把露比送走 - 不 博士 没关系...
It will send Ruby. - No, Doctor. It's fine--
不...不
No! No, no! No!
如果你不送走 邱德族就会逃跑 露比还是会丧命
If you don't send, the Chuldur will escape, and Ruby dies anyway.
传输门充能完成
Transport gate charged.
没关系的
It's fine.
按下传送
Press send.
他们会杀了我们
They'll kill us.
接着杀了这间屋子的人 再来是整个伦敦 最后是全世界
Then this house. Then London. Then the world.
你是知道的
You know that.
你完全清楚
You absolutely know it.
你可以做到吗?
So can you do it?
你可以牺牲你的朋友拯救世界吗?
Can you lose your friend to save the world?
不行
No.
我知道
I know.
罗格 不
Rogue, no! -
物质交换
Matter exchange.
陷阱锁定六人
Trap locked at six.
找到我吧
Find me.
你还好吗?
You okay? - Mmm.
我只是把太空船送到月球轨道上
Just sending the ship into orbit around the moon,
这样不管需要多久它都能在那等待着
so it can wait, as long as it takes.
我们不能用塔迪斯找寻他吗?
Can't we use the TARDIS and go find him?
这宇宙中的维度跟原子一样多
There are as many dimensions as there are atoms in the universe.
我甚至不知道他的真名
Don't even know his real name.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
总之 事情就是这样了 往前走吧
Anyway, it is what it is. So, onwards.
好了 下一步 出发吧
Fine. Next. Off we go.
我们该去哪?哪里都行 - 博士 你不需要这样
Where shall we go? Anywhere. - Doctor, you don't have to be like this.
我得要这样因为我就是这样的人
I have to be like this 'cause this is what I'm like.
继续往前 探索新的地平线
Onwards. Upwards. New horizons.
继续下去 没关系... - 好了 你可以先闭嘴吗?
Moving on. It's fine-- - Okay, can you just shut up a second?
你回来了真好 露比
It's good to have you back, Ruby.
你也是 博士
And you, Doctor.
(下集预告)
不管我降落在哪 总会出现一名女子
Everywhere I land, a woman appears.
所有的梦境中 我都在那
In every dream, I'm there.
她不知道原因 但她记得他们
[Doctor] She doesn't know why, but she remembered them.
博士 有些不对劲
Doctor. There's something wrong.
不管是什么 它来了
Whatever it is, here it comes.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表