剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
大家都把我当作时尚指标
People look to me as an arbiter of taste.
什么?就凭那套礼服?
What? In that dress?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
你真大胆
How dare you!
或许在我身上会更好看
Maybe it will look better on me.
艾蜜莉 拜托 我求你了
Emily, please. I beg of you.
但你让我神魂颠倒 先生
But you consume me, sir.
我醒着的每个小时都想着你 我因此而恨我自己
I think about you my every waking hour, and I hate myself for it.
那你要我怎么做?
And what would you have me do?
我依赖于我阿姨的恩惠 而她绝不会赞成这段关系的
I rely on the favour of my aunt, and she would never approve of this match.
我会一无所有
I would be destitute!
但你可以爱我
But you'd have me to love.
我不会娶你的
I will not marry you.
现在不会 之后也不会
Not now. Not ever.
那就走
Then go.
你已经偷走了我的心 至少把我的名声留给我
You stole my heart, now leave me my reputation.
但是...
And yet...
你还是很吸引我
you tempt me still.
我不应该在这里 晚安
Um, I should not be here. Uh, good evening.
抱歉 我不是有意要打扰的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, uh-- interrupt.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我完了
I'm ruined.
完了是什么意思?
Oh, what-what-what do you mean ruined?
被发现单独相处的情侣是件丑闻
A couple caught alone is a scandal!
如果男子拒绝娶女子为妻
If the man refuses to marry the lady,
她将不再被上流社会所接受
she will no longer be acceptable to polite society.
这超像《布里奇顿》的
Oh, this is so Bridgerton.
我好爱这古老的天空
I love these old skies,
充满着等待被发现后命名的星座
ripe with constellations being found and named.
大熊座、白羊座
The Bear. The Ram.
都是由德拉卡伊命名的
All chosen by the astronomer de Lacaille.
他对星星很擅长 却不擅长命名
Great with stars, bad with names.
他把一个恒星系统叫做矩尺座
Called one star system Norma.
你有停止碎念过吗?
Do you never stop chattering?
好 罗格
Okay, Rogue.
你很高、很帅、很傲慢
You're tall, you're handsome, you're arrogant.
你穿着那件外套看起来很帅
You look great in that jacket.
所以有件事我得问问
So there's one thing I have to ask...
那是一只鞋子吗?
Is that a shoe?
没有人遇到麻烦会只穿了一只鞋子就离开 会被注意到的
No one walks away from a situation with one less shoe. You'd notice.
我建议找寻另一只鞋子
I suggest look for the other shoe.
在那里
Over there.
一只鞋子和一条腿 不
A shoe and a leg. Oh, no.
天啊...
Oh, man. Oh, m--
这是公爵夫人的衣服
This is the duchess. This is the duchess's clothes.
我好遗憾
I'm sorry.
你不该这样死去的
This is no way to die.
而你知情
And you knew.
你面不改色
You didn't even flinch.
因为这很明显
Because it's obvious.
这是远远超出地球科技的谋杀
This is a murder far beyond the technology of planet Earth.
只能由很厉害的人才能办得到
It could only be done by someone brilliant.
并且凶残 - 并且无情
And monstrous. - And ruthless.
还有卑劣 - 是你
Contemptible. - You.
不好意思 我想...
Excuse me, I think--
是你
You.
如果你想听我的意见 他是个笨蛋
If you ask me, he's an idiot.
说真的 我的朋友贝克丝 会把只穿着内♥裤♥的他绑在路灯上
Honestly, my mate Bex, she'd tie him to a lamp post in his pants.
你说的话都好好笑
The funny things you say.
但他的社交地位太不稳固了
But his station in life is too tenuous.
他必须找到好的对象 而我没有嫁妆
He must find a good match, and I have no dowry to speak of.
你知道吗?
Oh, pfft. You know what?
他听起来是为了舒适的生活而放弃爱情
He sounds like he's choosing his cushy lifestyle over love.
舒适?
Cushy?
舒服的感觉 像是靠枕一样
Comfortable, like a cushion.
舒适
Cushy.
我喜欢这个词
I like it.
好 还是不要太常用好了
Yeah, okay. Uh, maybe don't use it a lot.
好 懂了
Yeah, okay.
懂了
Okay.
懂了
Okay. - Ah.
你的用词让我感到惊奇
Your words amuse me.
真高兴认识你 小姐是...
It's such a pleasure to meet you, Miss...
露比
Oh, Ruby.
我是艾蜜莉贝克特小姐
And I'm Miss Emily Beckett.
但这里大多数的人都喜欢八卦 而不会给我安慰
But most people here would delight in the gossip, not offer me comfort.
你知道我妈都怎么说吗?
Well, nah. You know what my mum says?
“如果这不是你的人生 那为何要拿出来讲?”
"If it's not your life, why are you telling it?"
她聪明到让人厌烦
She's annoyingly smart.
好了 你知道我都怎么放下男人的吗?
Right. You know how I forget about a man?
我会去跳舞
I go dancing.
这身打扮不管在哪个世纪都不适合你
You know this is not a good look for you in any century.
继续走吧
Keep moving.
所以你觉得我是谁?
So who do you think I am?
我知道你是邱德族
I know you're a Chuldur.
变形人
The shapeshifters.
我听说过他们 但从没遇过
I mean, I've heard of them. I've never met one.
除非我已经遇到了
Unless I have.
别再假装了 博士
Drop the act, Doc.
这星球上有个邱德族在行动 而我收了优渥的奖金要找到你
There's a Chuldur at work on this planet, and I've been paid good money to find you.
好 首先 “博士”这简称?
Okay, firstly, "Doc"?
麻烦请别使用了 先生 谢谢
No, thank you, sir. Please.
第二 你是赏金猎人?
Secondly, you are a bounty hunter?
那太有趣了
That is so cool.
捕捉怪物、卷入打斗中
Catching monsters, getting into scrapes.
认识帅气的陌生人
Meeting handsome strangers.
我只是为了赏金而来 没有别的目的
I'm here for the money. Nothing more.
所以你要带我去哪里?
So where are you taking me?
我的太空船
My ship.
在1813年你会把太空船藏在哪里?
Where'd you hide a spaceship in 1813?
它被隐藏起来了 就在那小屋后面
It's cloaked past that shed.
小屋?那是我的太空船
Shed? That's my ship.
你用小屋旅行?
You travel in a shed?
我好爱那小屋
Love the shed.
为什么它没有隐藏起来? - 它在一棵树后面
Why isn't it cloaked? - It's behind a tree.
那才叫做太空船
Now that's a ship.
很出色的派对 阁下
A wonderful party, Your Grace.
谢谢
Thank you.
很棒的装扮
Nice costume.
非常合身
Tight fit.
你是公爵夫人?
Oh, you're the duchess?
当然了 我应该要察觉到是你
Of course. I should've scented you.
我本来接下来想当她
I wanted to be her next.
动作太慢了 亲爱的
Too slow, love.
只是我本来希望这里有皇室的人
Although, I was hoping someone here would be royal.
不过我已经选好婚礼上的装扮了
Nevertheless, I have picked my outfit for the wedding.
是吗?谁?
Oh, really? Who?
露比桑戴女士
Lady Ruby Sunday.
她看起来好...不同
She just seems so... different.
这地方真是一团乱
So, this place is a mess.
罗格 亲爱的 你需要同伴 - 我独自生活
Rogue, honey, you need company. - I live alone.
宝贝 我看得出来
Baby, I can see.
但一直都是这样吗?
But was that always the case?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
这一艘老旧的小行星跳跃器
This is an old asteroid hopper
是由两人驾驶的
piloted by two.
不再是了 站在那里
Not anymore. Stand there.
那些东西是做什么的?
What do those things do?
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
三角型态启用
Tri-form on.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表