剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
(1813年)
(英国 巴斯)
巴顿大人 你是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 是个无赖
Lord Barton, you are a rake. A cad.
你污辱了我的妹妹
You have dishonoured my sister.
盖平大人 提醒我一下你指的是哪一次?
Lord Galpin, remind me to which dishonouring are you referring?
在厨房♥的那一次?
The one in the kitchen?
在你书房♥的那一次?
In your study?
还是在马厩的那一次?
In the stables?
你要娶她 先生
You will marry her, sir!
我不会这么做的
I will do no such thing.
我对你的喊叫已经感到无比厌烦
Now, I'm awfully bored of your shouting.
如果你想向我发起决斗挑战 就请你这么做
If you wish to challenge me to a duel, then please, sir, do.
我才能开枪杀了你
Then I can shoot you dead.
天啊 你真的坏得很了不起 是吧?
Wow. You really are wonderfully bad, aren't you?
什么意思?
Beg your pardon?
你赌博、乱搞 完全是个卑鄙的家伙
Oh, you gamble, have affairs. You're an absolute snake.
而我却高尚且严肃
Meanwhile, I'm all noble and serious.
看看我
Look at me.
我好无趣
I'm so dull.
我宁愿变成你
I'd rather be you.
放开我
Unhand me!
你在做...
What are you--
这不可能
That's impossible!
现在我能当坏人了
Now I get to be the bad one.
《神秘博士》
(罗格)
我的布里奇顿啊
Oh, my Bridgerton.
这真的是我梦中的场景
This is my actual dream.
很棒吧?
It's brilliant, isn't it?
还有舞会 露比 这里的舞会好棒
And the dances. Oh, Ruby, the dances.
我不会跳舞 我不会这种舞
I can't dance. Not like this.
我怎么会这些舞步? - 心灵耳环
How do I know these moves? - Psychic earrings.
舞步会传送到你的运动系统
Choreography beamed into your motor system.
点两下选择你的舞步
Tap twice to choose your moves.
就像是直接上演《舞国英雄》
It's like instant Strictly.
只要别设定为战斗模式就好
Just don't set them to battle mode.
好
Right.
太棒了
Marvellous.
我以为我认识舞会上的所有人 但看来并非如此
Well, I thought I knew everyone at my ball, but it appears not.
真是一大乐事
What a delight.
这是很出色的派对 阁下
Wonderful party, Your Grace.
有些人说是这一季最棒的
Some are saying best of the season.
是场胜利
A triumph.
建立了新的标准
A new standard set. -Mmm.
我当然没办法表示意见
I, of course, could not comment.
但我觉得评量晚宴真正的方式 在于撮合的人数
But I think the real estimation of an evening is in the matches made.
你同意吗?小姐是...
Don't you agree, Miss...
露比
Uh, Ruby.
诺丁丘庄园的露比桑戴女士
Lady Ruby Sunday of the Notting Hill estate.
这位是博士
This is the Doctor.
亲爱的 你身体不舒服吗?
Oh, my dear, you aren't unwell?
没有 他只是我的朋友
Oh, no, no. He's just a friend. - Mmm.
那就好
Oh, good.
年轻女士需要的是追求者 而不是朋友 来吧
Well, a young lady needs suitors, not friends. Come.
她好高雅 我好爱她
Oh. Oh, she's so posh. I love her.
我收到回馈了 - 耳环吗?
I'm getting feedback. - On the earrings?
真有意思
Ooh, interesting.
是声纳干扰
Sonar interference.
露比女士 跟我来
Lady Ruby, attend.
我来处理这个
Uh, s-- I'll handle this.
试着不要跟人订婚 也不要不小心发明柏油路
Just-just try not to get engaged or accidentally invent tarmac.
1902年有点失控了
1902 got away from me.
好了 去吧...去吧 好好享受
Okay, go, go, go. Enjoy.
亲爱的 挺胸站好 眼睛有神
My dear, stand tall, eyes bright.
巴顿大人过来了
Lord Barton approaches.
这迷人的男子可是会让人心碎的
Ooh, that's a tall glass of heartbreak.
阁下 你都将这位美丽女子藏在哪里了?
Your Grace, where have you been hiding this absolute delight?
她的发丝像是在夕阳的光芒中 织成的金色丝线
With hair like golden strands spun in the rays of the evening sun.
你一点也不迷人 只是一般般而已
Oh, you're not a tall glass at all, you're half a pint of shandy.
亲爱的 你要学习安静地接受别人的称赞
My dear, you should learn to be admired in silence.
如果你跟我和我的女生朋友们
Yeah, well, if you spoke to me and the girls like that
在周五晚上的纺车酒吧这样说话
on a Friday night down at the Spinning Wheel,
我们会痛骂你的 朋友
then we'd rip you a new one, mate.
现在请你让开 斯蒂尔顿大人
Now get out of my way, Lord Stilton.
斯蒂尔顿?
Stilton?
那是种很难下咽的乳酪
It's a very difficult cheese.
阁下 那位是谁?
Oh, uh, Your Grace. Who is that?
是公爵过世的母亲
The Duke's late mother.
她的双眼仍然一直盯着我
Her eyes still follow me about the room.
总是在批判
Constant judgement.
但是亲爱的
But, my dear,
你跟巴顿大人说话的方式还真是出色
the way you spoke to Lord Barton, you were rather splendid.
在北边都是这样的吗?
Is it always like that in the North?
那样的男人很常见
Oh, well, fellas like that are ten a penny.
他已经放下了
Oh, he's moved on.
现在跟他在一起的是谁?
Who's he with now?
艾蜜莉贝克特小姐
Miss Emily Beckett.
她热爱阅读而恐怕有些乏味 但有一口好牙
She's bookish and vapid, I fear, but good teeth.
我的天啊 沃勒斯女士
Oh, by the Saints! Lady Wallace.
不行...不行
No, no, no!
在这里等着 亲爱的
Wait here, dear. - Mm-hmm.
不好意思 现在不方便 大人
Excuse me. Oh, no. Not now, Lord--
忧郁气质 杰出外表
Brooding. Good look.
你会在镜子前练习吗?
Do you practise in the mirror?
或许要再多加点皱眉
Bit more frown maybe.
对 像这样
Yeah? Like this.
知道吗?像这样 真的 真的 像这样
Yeah? Like this, really. Really, like this.
我都不知道公爵夫人雇了一个小丑
I didn't know the duchess employs a court jester.
我是很风趣
Well, I'm hilarious.
而你有些奇怪
And you're kind of funny.
很奇特
Peculiar.
站在这里
Standing here.
良好的观察点
Good vantage point.
注意着出口位置 好像你预期会有麻烦发生
Keeping an eye out on the exits, like you're expecting trouble.
那你呢?
Are you?
亲爱的 我是来玩的
Honey, I'm here for fun.
那就去找你肤浅的快乐吧 别来烦我
Then go and pursue your facile pleasures, and leave me alone.
好 真没礼貌
Okay, rude.
大人贵姓? - 我不是大人
Lord... - Not a Lord.
不是大人有名字吗?
Does not-a-Lord have a name?
罗格
Rogue.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
只叫博士吗?
Just the Doctor?
只叫罗格吗?
Just Rogue?
我觉得你跟我应该到外面
I think you and I should go outside.
动作真快
Fast mover.
好
Okay.
沃勒斯女士 - 对 我想是的
Lady Wallace. - Yes, I think so.
沃勒斯女士 - 什么事?
Lady Wallace. - Yes?
你今晚穿那套礼服还真大胆
How brave of you to wear that gown this evening,
毕竟我上一季穿起来那么漂亮
after I wore it so beautifully last season.
她真是太失礼了
How absolutely rude of her.
你来这里做什么?
What on earth are you doing here?
我的管家跑到外面来抛头露面?
My housekeeper, outside, where you can be seen?
你让我感到羞愧
You disgrace me!
我选择成为员工是个愚蠢的错误
I made a stupid mistake choosing to be staff.
都只有工作而已
It's all work.
做饭、打扫、拖地
Cooking, cleaning, mopping up...
而你们全都在这里开着热闹的派对
...while you lot are out here having a right old shindig.
我要开除你 你这女人
I'll have you sacked, woman.
你不能毁掉我的夜晚
You will not sour my evening.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表