剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
往前
Forward.
往前
Forward.
往前 就是这样 就是这样
Forward. That's it. That's it.
干得好 琳蒂 你成功了 - 抱歉
Well done, Lindy. You did it. - Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...那是我第一次那样做
Just-- That's the first time I've ever done that.
没事 我们也不是每天都会走在怪兽旁
Oh, no. Well, it's not every day we walk past monsters.
不 我是说拥抱
No, I mean the hug.
那是你第一次拥抱? - 对
That was your first hug? - Yeah.
抱歉 我应该先问的 - 不用
I'm so sorry. I should have asked. - No!
不用 是我强迫你的 是我的错 我不该这么做
No, I made you. It was my fault. I shouldn't have.
那感觉很好
Uh, it was nice.
感觉很棒
It was great.
你是瑞奇赛天柏
You're Ricky September.
对 每天都是 但我们得赶快走
Yep, every day. But we do have to get moving.
我试着在我的影片中警告其他人 但影片一直被删除
I tried to warn people in my videos, but they kept getting deleted.
好奇怪 这些东西 只吃部分的人而不是所有人
'Cause it's weird, these things, they eat some people but not everyone,
我不禁去想它们是要把我们留到最后
and I can't help but think that they're saving us till last.
我知道 但是有个管道 有逃走的方式
I know, but there's this conduit, like, an escape.
那是...55号♥广场有某个隧♥道♥之类的东西
It's like a-- like a tunnel sort of thing on Plaza 55.
7Z2号♥大楼
Building number 7Z2.
不会吧 你怎么知道的?
No way. How did you know that?
来吧 就快要进入夜晚周期了
Come on. It's almost night cycle.
离日落还有约十分钟的时间
We've got about ten minutes till the sun clicks off.
这样可以吗? - 没关系
Oh. Is that okay? - It's fine.
你好会走路
You're so good at walking.
别跟其他人说 但我开启泡泡 放出我的歌♥曲之后
Don't tell anyone, but I open the Bubble, drop my songs and then...
我就会把点点关闭一整天
I turn the Dot off for the rest of the day.
天啊 你真疯狂 - 我知道
Oh, my eyes. You're wild. - I know.
我会待在公♥寓♥里看书 做这类的事情
I just stay in my apartment and read. That kind of thing.
你好疯狂
Oh, you're crazy.
所以我才会知道管道的事
That's how I know about the conduits.
我读的是历史
I read, like, um, history.
在大废除期间 整座城市都被封锁了
And during the Great Abrogation, this whole city was sealed off,
但是城市下方还有河 在地底下流动 而我觉得...
but there's a river running underground, underneath the city, and I think--
别看那个
Whoa, whoa. Um, don't look at that.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
别看那个 看着我
Don't look at that. Look at me.
琳蒂佩柏宾 我会带你离开这里的 我发誓
Lindy Pepper-Bean, I will get you out of here. I promise.
我以为这是我人生中最糟的一天
I thought this was the worst day of my life,
但或许是最棒的一天
but maybe it's the best.
还是有数千人被活活吃掉
There's still thousands of people being eaten alive.
对 但是...
Yeah, but--
我可以充电了 太棒了
Oh! I can charge up. Yahoo.
对 而这里还有星球线路 我可以打到家乡星
Yes, and they've got a planet-link. I can call the Homeworld.
你觉得他们能帮我们吗? - 规模会很庞大
Do you think they can help us? - Oh, it's gonna be massive.
在上面的天空中
Up there, in the sky,
是我们的爸妈所在的星球 而他们会非常生气
is a planet full of our mums and dads, and they're gonna be so cross.
他们会帮我们讨公道
They're gonna be righteous,
带着火箭船和喷火器还有杀虫剂
and they'll come down here with rocket ships and flamethrowers
来到这里
and weedkillers.
有一个男人 他说有组密♥码♥
There was this man, and he said there was a code.
他很糟糕 他非常无礼
He was horrible. He was so rude.
(家乡星人口数:零)
他说管道有组密♥码♥
He said the conduit has a code.
是吗?
Yeah?
你接通了吗?他们说了什么?
Did you get through? What are they saying?
我可以跟妈妈说话吗?
Can I speak to Mummy?
连线忙碌中
Link's busy.
他们可能接到数百万通电♥话♥ 但他们会来的
They're probably getting millions of calls, but they're coming.
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
可能要花一点时间就是了
Just might, you know, take a little while.
而我们需要找到管道
And we need to find that conduit.
我们可以坐着等待
We can sit and wait.
我们会很安全的
We'll be safe.
完成
Completed.
好 充电完成了
Okay. Charged up.
距离夜晚周期还有六十秒
Sixty seconds till night cycle.
来吧 - 我们走
Come on. - Let's go.
这边
This way!
小心头
Oh, mind your head!
在这下面
Down here!
对 这边
Yeah, this way.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这一切都太人工了
This is so manual.
对 过去人们都这样工作
Yeah, people used to work like this, back in the old days.
赚取金钱
Got paid in money.
我在书上读到过
I've read about it.
那种生活很辛苦
That life was tough.
我的工作也不轻松 我的手会干裂
My job's not easy. I get chapping.
好像是这个
Hey! I think this is it.
这是通往河流的管道
This is the conduit to the river.
你有密♥码♥吗? - 我当然有
And you've got the code? - Yes, I certainly have.
点点和泡泡
Dot and Bubble.
琳蒂 - 你出现了
Lindy! You are still with us.
你还活着 太棒了 - 你还跟我们同在
You're alive! That's brilliant.
别那么惊讶 我找到了 我在管道旁
Don't be so surprised. I found it. I'm at the conduit.
而且猜猜怎么着
But guess what.
我跟瑞奇赛天柏在一起
I'm with Ricky September.
什么?当歌♥手的瑞奇吗? - 就是他
What? Ricky the singer? - That's him.
真棒 - 他好帅
Oh, nice one. - He is hot.
别激动
Hands off!
嗨 两位 对 密♥码♥是什么? 我们好离开这里
Yo. Hi. Hi, guys. Um, yeah, the code? So we can get out of here.
抱歉 对 嗨 瑞奇 天啊
Sorry. Yeah. Hi, Ricky. Wow.
嗨
Hi. - Uh--
那道闸门是单向密封的
So, uh, that door is mono-sealed,
因为他们在消毒城市时封闭了它
'cause they closed it off when they disinfected the city.
我可以把脉波编码逐一传送给你们
I can send you the pulse numbers one at a time.
每五秒钟你们就会收到数字
You get the numbers for five seconds.
像密♥码♥一样输入 但动作要快
Type it in like a combination, but you've gotta be fast. Eh?
不能漏掉任何数字
Don't miss a number.
这数字有效时间只有五秒 而总共有一百个数字
They only stay live for five seconds, and there's a hundred numbers in total.
好 没关系 你不用...
Yeah, it's okay. You don't--
我研究过脉波编码 大概知道原理
I've studied pulse codes, so I kind of know how they work.
你也很聪明
Oh, you're clever as well.
好了 迷弟
Okay, heart-stopper. -
现在就把数字传给你们
Uh, sending you the numbers now.
三十三
Thirty-three.
我的朋友们还活着吗? - 四十五
My friends, are they still alive? - Forty-five.
还活着 但...很抱歉 他们还在他们的座位上
They are, but-- I'm sorry. They're still at their desks.
我跟他们说了 他们也都看到歌♥德保罗被吃掉
I told them, and they all saw Gothic Paul being eaten.
其中有一人跑走了 有着小喇叭的那位
One of them went on the run. The one with the trumpet?
胡琪派 - 胡琪派
Hoochy Pie. - Hoochy Pie!
我们遗失了她的讯号♥ 但她还在逃跑
We lost her signal, but she's still running.
好消息是目前他们都没有被吃掉
Good thing is, none of them have been eaten so far.
为什么? - 瑞奇说...
Why? - Well, Ricky says--
我的朋友瑞奇赛天柏
my friend Ricky September--
他说它们要把我们留到最后再吃
he says they're saving us to eat last.
或许我们是最美味的
Maybe we're the most tasty.
瑞奇的确是 - 冷静点
Well, Ricky is. - Steady.
如果真有那么简单 就表示它们有一个名单
If only it was that simple. That would imply that they've got a list.
不 - 零、二
No. - Zero, two.
不
No.
等等 - 怎么了?
Wait a minute. - What is it?
不 不可能 - 怎么了?
No, can't be. - What?
不可能 不...不
No way. No. No, no, no, no.
不...不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
博士 别这样 跟我们说 - 不 不
Doctor, stop it. Tell us. - No. No.
琳蒂 琳蒂 你的朋友歌♥德保罗
Lindy. Lindy, your friend Gothic Paul.
他是叫做保罗的歌♥德迷 还是保罗是他的姓氏?
Is he a Paul who's gothic, or is Paul his surname?
那是他的姓氏 亚历山大保罗
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表