剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
You're giving a gift to the whole planet. You're allowed to enjoy yourself.
这将会是很棒的 苏珊 我都想欢呼了
It's gonna be brilliant, Susan. I wanted to cheer.
叫我苏就行了 大家都这么叫我
Call me Sue, pet. Everyone does.
恶人永无宁日
No rest for the wicked.
离正式开始还有两小时
Two hours till the big one. -Mm-hmm.
来吧 我想要重写中间的部分
Come on. I wanna rewrite that middle section.
所以我们有苏珊崔亚德
So we have Susan Triad.
我们还有另一名神秘女子
We also have another mystery woman, hmm?
露比桑戴 -你应该要先跟我预告一下
Ruby Sunday! - Oh, you could've warned me.
那真棒 你看起来好美 -那是我十六岁生日
That's amazing. You look gorgeous. - Oh, that's my sixteenth.
好 露比不是神秘女子 但你母亲是
Okay, so Ruby is not the mystery woman, but your mother is.
露比是名弃婴 被放置在露比路上
Ruby is a foundling and was left on Ruby Road.
在12月24日的那次入侵后 我们已经取得了你的历史资料
We've got your history, after that incursion on December 24th,
归档在“地精”的档案中
filed under "goblins".
哈莉叶
Harriet.
你曾经有一两天非常有名
You were quite famous for a day or two.
圣诞宝宝
The Christmas baby.
对 我们试着找我妈妈 但…
Oh, yeah. We tried to find my mum, but--
我们甚至试着找戴芬娜麦考尔帮忙 但一无所获
Actually we even tried Davina McCall, but we got nothing.
我好爱戴芬娜
Ah, I love Davina.
我好爱戴芬娜 她人好吗?
I love Davina. Is she nice?
她人非常好
She's absolutely lovely.
那真棒
That's one good thing.
她非常酷
She's so cool.
抱歉 你们有一名一直见到的女子
So-- Sorry. You've got, uh, a woman that you keep seeing
还有一名从未见过的女子
and a woman that you've never seen.
那会是同一个女子吗?
Is it the same woman?
苏珊崔亚德约40至42岁 而抛弃孩子的女性
Susan Triad would've been 40, 42, and women who abandon their children
根据统计偏向于青少女至20岁出头的年纪
tend to be teenagers or early 20s, statistically.
抱歉 但我可以直言吗?
Sorry, but can I say the obvious?
你有一台时光机 博士 你不能回去看一眼吗?
You've got a time machine. Doctor, can't you just go back and take a look?
不行 我不行
No. No. I can't.
我曾经回到露比路一次 而我无法与自己的历史交错
I've been to Ruby Road once, and I can't cross over my own history.
我已经把自己进行时间封锁 禁止回到我们需要看的那一晚
The one night that we need to see, and I have time-locked myself out of it.
这样不像你 你很爱打破规则
That's not like you. You love to break the rules.
对 但是…
Yeah, but...
会下雪
it snows.
会下雪?
It snows?
真的会下雪
Oh, it really snows.
露比出生的那晚下雪了
It was snowing the night that Ruby was born,
而她身边也一直会下雪
and it keeps snowing all around her.
是真正的雪 就表示那一晚的发展还未定
Actual snow, which means that that night is so raw and so open,
所以我最不应该做的事 就是搭时光机回到那里
the last thing that I should do is take a time machine back there.
不好意思 这一切听起来有点像 狄更斯的作品 有着婴儿
Excuse me. It all sounds a bit Dickensian with the baby
教堂还有雪 但那时是2004年了
and the church and the snow, but it was 2004.
已经有闭路电视影像了
There was CCTV footage.
摄影机架设在66公尺外的储藏库
The camera was positioned in a storage yard 66 metres away.
但有拍摄到什么吗?录影带还存在吗?
But does it show anything? Does the tape still exist?
不用 我们有 对 我奶奶去索取了
Oh, no, no. We've got it. Yeah, my gran asked for it,
因为那是我的 是我仅有的 但什么都看不到
'cause it's mine, and it's all I've got, but you can't see anything.
那是黑白画面 还是下雪的半夜…
It's black and white, and snow at midnight--
好 但看看我们的科技
Yeah. Yeah, but look at our technology.
我们可以将画面调得更清晰
We can sharpen the image.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们能把它清晰化吗?让我能看到我妈妈
Do you think you can clean it up? I can see my mother.
好 录影带放在家里
Okay. Well, um, it's at home, the VHS.
我妈妈收在一个箱子里
My mum's got it. She's got it in a box.
我建议我们带桑戴小姐回家
I suggest we take Miss Sunday home.
没问题 女士
At once, ma'am.
这边请 -谢谢
This way. - Thank you.
我也要去
Oh. I'm coming too.
我们就像要出任务 -对啊
It's like we're on a mission. - I know.
他们都不给我真正的工作
They never give me proper work.
只让我调查卡特福德的偷窃案
They have me investigating shoplifting in Catford.
“我想要崔亚德进入所有家中
"I want Triad to be in every home.
成为每一个家庭的中心 一年365天全年无休”
At the heart of every family, 365 days a year."
我删掉了运煤到纽卡斯尔的那段
I took out that bit about coals to Newcastle.
中国不懂这习语
Hmm. - Doesn't really work in China.
嗨 我不想打扰你们 但我从汉雅那拿到数字
Hi. Don't wanna interrupt. I got those figures from Hanya.
她非常开心 我从没看过有人笑得那么灿烂
She is so happy. I have never seen anyone smile so much.
你还好吗?还顺利吗?
You okay? All good?
我只是吓坏了而已 -你会很出色的
Oh, just terrified, that's all. - You'll be amazing.
我不知道你是怎么想出这一切的
I don't know how you think of all this stuff.
因为我有好的父母
Good mum and dad, that's how.
我们并不富足 爸爸是邮差 妈妈是厨房♥阿姨
I mean, we didn't have much. He was a postman. She was a dinner lady.
但他们跟我说:“你能做到任何事”
But they told me, "You can do anything."
看看我现在的样子
And look at me now.
再过九十分钟 我就要向联♥合♥国♥演讲
Ninety minutes' time, I address the United Nations.
祝你好运 苏
Best of luck, Sue.
(沙尔考特牌)
(录影带 露比路) (2004年12月24日)
安然无恙地放在这里
Here it is. Safe and sound.
这就是你的故事 亲爱的
That's your story, darling.
露比桑戴的传说
The legend of Ruby Sunday.
但他们可以进行分♥析♥
But they can analyse it.
或许我们能看到我的生母 如果能看到她的脸就好了
Maybe we can see my birth mother. If we can see her face just once.
他们有很厉害的科技
They've got amazing technology.
什么事情都能做
I mean, it can do anything.
你在联合单位工作?
You work for UNIT?
我妈妈是里面的一分子
My mother's part of it.
是吗?
Is she?
如果你妈妈是其中的一分子
Well, if your mother's part of it,
那么露比 你也能跟她说你妈妈也是
then, Ruby, you can tell her your mother is too.
现在去找福乐德太太
Now go and get Mrs Flood.
为什么? -去找她就是
What for? - Go and get her!
动作快 因为我要跟你们去那愚蠢高塔
Vamoose! 'Cause I'm coming with you to the nitwit tower!
(英国广播公♥司♥广播一台) (服务无法使用)
发布雷暴警报的区域有…
There's a warning of thunderstorms across...
任何我能帮上忙的事都行
Anything I can do to help.
我很开心能出门
Uh, it's nice for me to get out.
我总是让自己躲在里面
I'm always hiding myself away.
我需要你帮忙照顾妈妈 只需要几个小时而已
I just need you to look after Mum. It's only gonna be for a couple of hours.
把她交给我吧
Oh, leave her to me.
我的老妈妈过去糖尿病和髋部手术 都是我照顾的
I nursed my old mum through diabetes and a hip operation.
她最后因为溃疡过世
She died of an ulcer.
但那不是在我照顾的期间发生
But that was when I wasn't looking.
你还真漂亮
Aren't you a beauty?
谢谢
Thank you. -
你也是 露比
You too, Ruby.
还在等待发育吗?
Still hoping for that growth spurt?
妈 我请福乐德太太来照顾你
Mum, I'm leaving you with Mrs Flood.
你的药已经准备好了 五点要吃两片黄色药片
You've got your pills. Two yellow tablets at five o'clock.
如果你是要去追那个叫博士的男人 我警告你 他是个麻烦
If you're chasing after that Doctor man, I'm warning you. Him is trouble.
所有事情都是麻烦
Everything is trouble.
我已经决定是时候我自己来惹麻烦了
And I've decided it's about time I cause trouble for myself.
谢谢你 福乐德太太
Thank you, Mrs F.
来吧 女孩们 我们去找那女子
Come on, girls. Let's find that woman.
我想要来一杯茶
I would love a cup of tea.
是吗?亲爱的
Would you, sweetheart?
我们都想要很多不会发生的事情
Well, we'd all like a lot of things that aren't going to happen.
什么意思?
What that supposed to mean?
最好小心点 桑戴太太
I'd be very careful, Mrs Sunday.
暴风雨要来了
There's a storm coming in.
他已经不再等待了
He waits no more.
(我们时代的先知)
(世界将由她掌握)
我爸爸在我小的时候会跟我说你的故事
My father, he'd tell me stories about you when I was a kid.
他会坐在壁炉旁
He'd sit there in the firelight,
说着博士的故事 眼神发着光
telling tales of the Doctor, his eyes shining.
但他从没提到孙女的事情
But he never ever mentioned a granddaughter.
我在当时是不同的博士 凯特
I was a different Doctor back then, Kate.
伟大的谜团
The Great enigma.
还是应付不来 我已经在努力了
Still can't shake it off. I'm trying.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表