剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Time Lords get a bit complicated.
好 但你有孙女?
Yeah, but you've got a granddaughter?
现在?今天吗? 在我们过去的时间?我的时间
Like, now? Like, today? Back in our time? My time.
她在哪里? - 我不知道
Where is she? - I don't know.
你怎么会不知道?
How do you not know?
时间领主被杀死了
The Time Lords were murdered.
种族灭绝横跨时间和空间 就像一场巨大的细胞爆♥炸♥
Genocide rolled across time and space like a great, big cellular explosion.
或许也杀死了她
Maybe it killed her too.
博士 我的天啊
Doctor. God.
好了 博士
There we go, Doc.
维尼
Hey, Vinnie!
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
来吧
Come on.
运气好的话 日落时我就会让你吹起口哨
Bit of luck, I'll have you whistling by sundown.
我受不了口哨声 博士 都是糟糕的旋律 我心领了
Can't bear whistling, Doc. All those horrible tunes. No, thanks!
好吧
Well, all right.
交给你了 亲爱的
It's all yours, honey.
不…不 我…
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I'm--
我没那么拿手
I'm not that good.
你很拿手 亲爱的 我看过你弹奏了
Uh, you are, sweet. I've seen you.
12月23日 在国王武器酒吧
December '23. King's Arms.
你以《再睡一晚》开场
You opened with "One More Sleep"?
我不敢相信你在场
Oh, I can't believe you were there.
看来你的一切都跟圣诞节有关
Ah. It all comes back to Christmas with you, doesn't it?
我需要你再次弹奏
I need you to play again.
但为什么呢?
But what for?
露比桑戴 在这一刻 你拥有这世上唯一的音乐
At this moment in time, Ruby Sunday, you are the only music in the world.
如果你把音乐带了回来 我们来看看会发生什么事
Let's see what happens if you bring music back.
只是…压力还真大
It's just-- No pressure.
好
Okay.
这是我写给朋友楚笛的歌♥ 因为有个女孩伤透了她的心
I wrote this for my friend Trudy when a girl broke her heart.
不
No!
不
No!
你们叫我吗?
You called?
是那个嘻笑声
That was the Giggle!
躲起来 - 要做什么?
Hide! - Uh, do what?
我们得躲起来
We've gotta hide!
你从来不躲起来的
You never hide!
我没办法对抗这家伙
I can't fight this thing.
好
Okay.
我听到音乐了
I heard music!
(办公室)
你们在哪里?
♪ Where are you? ♪
是谁在弹那钢琴?
Who was playing that piano?
古老歌♥曲的副歌♥叫我做…
The chorus of ancient songs calls me…
大♥师♥
…Maestro.
而你…
And who…
是谁?
…are you?
因为我听到了音乐
Because I heard music.
而音乐…
And music…
都是我的
…is mine!
搞什么?
What?
搞什么?
What?
声音和视觉回来了
Sound and vision.
有音乐
Music.
那是谁?他们在钢琴里面吗?
Wh-Who was that? Were they inside the piano?
人怎么可能在钢琴里面? - 好了
How can they be inside the piano? - Okay.
钢琴那样是不会演奏的 - 好了…好了
The piano wouldn't work. - Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me now.
那家伙一定是混乱诸神的一员
That thing must be part of the Pantheon.
天啊
Oh, God.
露比
Oh, Ruby, there are…
宇宙之外有广大的力量
vast powers beyond the universe.
我跟你说了 当我们初见面时 我提到了玩具匠
I told you, when we first met, I said-I said, "The Toymaker",
打败他费尽了我所有一切
and defeating him took everything.
还把我撕成两半 - 但你存活下来了
It ripped me in half. - But you survived.
那真的把我的灵魂分为两半
It literally-- It tore my soul in half.
我无法再活着经历一次
I can't survive that again.
玩具…玩具匠说…他说…
The Toy-- The Toymaker said-- He said--
他警告过我了
He warned me.
他说:“我的军团就要来了”
He said, "My legions are coming."
“我的军团就要来了”
"My legions are coming."
“我的军团就要来了” - 但你用音速起子制♥造♥寂静
He said, "My legions are coming." - But you made that silence with the sonic.
那成功了 不是吗? - 对
That worked, didn't it? - Yeah.
每个戏法只能用一次 面对诸神就只有一次机会
One trick. Once. That's all you get with the gods.
好 那我们该怎么做? - 我不知道
Okay, so what do we do? - I don't know.
我不知道 露比 重点就是这个
I don't know, Ruby. That is the point.
我不知道 我… - 不 但你一直都知道怎么做
I don't know. I-- - No, but you always know.
我并不知道
I don't.
上一次是我运气好 玩接球游戏
The last time, I got lucky. Catch.
一个把戏只能用一次
One trick. Once.
但这家伙偷走了音乐
But this thing is stealing music.
要怎么…
I mean, how the--
到底要怎么…
How the hell is--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这些生物的力量太广大了
But the power of these creatures is so vast,
整个世界都可能陷入深坑中
the whole world could slide into the pit.
博士
Doctor.
我知道你很聪明
I know you're clever.
我知道
I know that.
但我有事情要告诉你
But I've got news for ya.
世界并没有在1963年毁灭
The world did not end in 1963.
好 - 它没有
Right. - No, but it didn't.
知道吗?我就是活生生的证据
Okay? I'm living proof.
我出生于2004年 我的一生中 都有着碧昂丝、山姆芬德尔
I was born in 2004 and all my life, I've had Beyoncé and Sam Fender
《舞动奇迹》、踢踏舞 锐舞派对 还有…
and Strictly and tap dancing and raves and--
我妈妈圣诞节喝醉时 会对我外婆唱《丹尼男孩》
Oh, my mum sings "Danny Boy" at Christmas, when she's drunk, to my gran.
你还不明白吗?博士
And don't you see, Doctor?
音乐是存在的
Music exists.
跟我来
Come with me.
你的家是在什么时间?
So when is it for you, back home?
是哪一个时间线?
What time are you?
2024年6月?
June 2024?
有点难计算 但我想是吧
Uh, it's hard to keep track.
可能是6月或7月
June? July?
我们到了吗?我们回来了吗?
Well, have we done it? Are we back?
2024年 我带你回家了
2024. I've brought you home.
我们就是在尝试制止这一切发生
This is what we're trying to stop.
但这不是真的
But this isn't real.
这是…
This is--
这就像是平行宇宙 - 这是你的时间线
It's just like a parallel universe. - This is your time.
如果没办法阻止大♥师♥ 这里就是你的家
This is your home if Maestro isn't stopped.
我妈妈在哪?
Where's my mum?
我想失去了音乐 人类变得很刻薄
I think without music, the human race goes sour.
失去抒发心碎情绪的方式
Without any way of expressing a broken heart,
他们甚至在不知道原因的情况下 步入了战场
they go to war, without even knowing why.
那我怎么还活着?
Then how am I still alive?
我为什么不会消失?
Why don't I fade away?
因为我的关系
Because of me.
找到了 - 什么?
Boo! - What?
大♥师♥ 我是博士
Maestro, the Doctor.
在1963年的是你们吧?
That was you in '63, wasn't it?
小可爱
Sweet cheeks.
你们从一个时光踏入另一个时光
You stepped from one time to another…
就像时间领主
…like the Lord Temporal,
他困住了我父亲并用盐封印他
who trapped my father and bound him in salt.
是吧? - 你是玩具匠的孩子?
Yes? - The child of the Toymaker?
我应该感谢你 博士
I should thank you, Doctor.
爸爸对我很坏
Daddy was so bad to me.
爸爸真的很坏
♪ Daddy was so mean ♪
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表