剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah? We're good. - All right.
梅儿?
Oh. - Mel?
怎么了? - 把那控制杆往下固定住
What? - Tie that lever down.
所有那些开关都往下 知道吗?
All those switches, down, down, down. Yeah?
露比 看到那些线路了吗?
Ruby, see these wires?
把它们紧紧系在一起
Tie them together. Tie them tight.
博士 失火了
Doctor, we're on fire.
这东西安全吗? - 完全是个死亡陷阱 梅兰妮
Is this thing safe? - Absolute death trap, Melanie B.
好 这样好多了
Yeah, that's better.
好 好 就是这样
Okay. Okay, that's it.
就是这样
That's it.
冷静点
Calm down.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
就是这样 慢慢来
That's it. Nice and easy.
好
Okay.
看到了吗?
You see?
那个钩子是个分子键
That hook is a molecular bond.
就像是个智慧绳索 - 什么?你是指像...
It's like intelligent rope. - What? You mean, like--
智慧手套
Intelligent glove.
那是我们相遇的第一天
That was the first day we met.
天啊 我真的很抱歉
Man, I am so sorry.
我们得稳定下来才行
We've gotta stabilise.
因为少了时间窗口的记忆 我们就会爆♥炸♥
Because without the Time Window's memories, we go kaboom.
那个荧幕在支撑整个塔迪斯
That screen is holding the TARDIS together.
好
Okay.
所以我错过了什么?
So, what did I miss?
每一位苏珊崔亚德都是无辜的?
Every Susan Triad, they were innocent?
她们都是真人? - 货真价实
They were all real? - Absolutely real.
每次塔迪斯降落时 就会释出一个她...
Every time the TARDIS would land, it would roll her out like...
好 所以塔迪斯有感官滤镜
Okay, so the-- the TARDIS has a perception filter
让它不会被注意到 它就立在那里 不会引起注目
so it doesn't get noticed. It just sits there, kind of unseen.
因为它会在周围形成一个 刚好66.7公尺的范围
'Cause it casts a field around it at 66.7 metres exactly.
73码
Seventy-three yards.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我不...我不确定 我就是知道
I don't-- I don't know. I just do.
在73码处会发生有趣的事情
Funny things happen at 73 yards.
有人说会看到奇怪的事物
People say that you can see things.
所以苏特赫利用了这个范围 但祂大量地使用它
So, Sutekh, he used this field, but he used it massively.
祂集中思想
He focused his mind
在每个我降落的地方创造出一个新的人
and created a whole new person everywhere I'd land.
但感官滤镜就表示她融入当地 她有自己的人格
But perception means that she fitted in. She had character.
有历史 有自己的真♥相♥
She had history. She had a truth.
但是博士 你降落在地球上百次了
But Doctor, you landed on Earth a hundred times.
她好像每次都会重生
I think that she was reborn every time.
每次塔迪斯降落时 那女子的概念会更强大
Each time the TARDIS would land, the idea of that woman would get stronger.
到了2024年 她成为了苏珊崔亚德
By 2024, she was Susan Triad.
一个重要人物
This monumental figure.
她做了什么?苏特赫叫她死亡天使
What has she done? Sutekh called her an angel of death.
她做了什么?
What did she do?
死亡之尘
The dust of death.
散播在世界各地
Spreading all over the world.
我妈妈 她是否... - 所有人都逃不过
My mother, is she-- -It's everyone.
不 难道你不能... - 我无能为力
No, but can't you just-- - Nothing I can do.
她...
She was--
这一再重复发生
It's happening over and over again.
每次我降落在那里
Every time I landed there.
1999年...
1999...
1066年...
1066...
2005年
2005.
地球正在死亡
The Earth is dying.
好几次了
So many times.
每一个我踏上的世界...
Every world that I ever stood upon...
都死亡了
All dead.
金星
Venus.
泰罗斯星、卡恩星球
Telos. Karn.
喔德星球
The Ood-Sphere.
还有史加洛星球 - 戴立克族都死了
And Skaro. - The Daleks are dead.
所有一切都死了
Everything is dead.
但是...
But--
你还有很多没去过的地方
There are so many places you haven't been.
他们应该都很安全
They must be safe.
我旅行到很远的地方
I've travelled so far.
所有途经的一切都在死亡
Everything caught in that pattern is dying.
整个时间和空间
The whole of time and space.
这是我造成的
I did this.
不是你
You did not.
不
No.
每一个太阳都死了
Every sun is dead.
宇宙完全停摆
The universe has come to a halt.
这都是我的错
And it is my fault.
因为我前往那些星球
'Cause I travelled to all those worlds.
我以为那很有趣
I thought it was fun.
宇宙在死亡中沉寂
The universe stands silent in death.
但仍有一个东西在坚持着
Yet one thing persists.
尽管有我 仍有一个东西活着
One thing keeps living despite me.
时间领主
The Time Lord.
不 比他更伟大的东西
No. Greater than him.
那孩子身上藏着的秘密
A secret the child carries with her.
但我会找到他们的
But I will find them.
在这个萧瑟的宇宙空洞中
Out there... in the hollows of this desolate universe,
他们藏身在某处 迷失在风中和野外中
they are hiding somewhere, lost in the wind and the wilds.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你能否告诉我
Can you tell me...
我们在哪里?
...where are we?
不知道
No idea.
完全不知道 亲爱的
Absolutely no idea, darling.
我只有这个茶啡 你要来一些吗?
All I've got is this chaffee. Do you want some?
你人真好 如果你够喝的话再给我
That's very kind. J-- Only if you have enough.
你从哪里来的?
Where did you come from?
我没有来自任何地方 我...我迷路了
Nowhere. Um, I-- I got a bit lost.
已经过了非常非常久了
It's been a very, very long time.
我已经好几个礼拜没看到其他人
I haven't seen anyone in weeks.
之前有一个队伍经过 他们前往...
There was a caravan that passed through, heading towards--
我不知道 那个方向的某处
I don't know, somewhere over that way.
他们说那里有食物 但我再也没看到他们了
They said there was food, but I haven't seen them since.
安静点 亲爱的 让我把茶啡拿给这先生
Hush now, darling. Let me give the man his chaffee.
这孩子是谁?
Who is the little one?
我好像叫她布琳朵
I think I called her Brindle.
布琳朵蒂
Brindle Dee.
但我忘记了
But I forget.
这地方叫什么名字?
What is this place called?
记不起来 我...
Hard to remember. I--
有人说记忆在死去
They say memory is dying.
有个男子说事实正随着死亡浪潮死去
There was a man that said that actual facts were dying in the death wave.
但这城市好像是...
But I think this was the city of...
名字开头是“毕”
It began with a B.
那星球呢?
And the planet?
我好像不是出生于这里
I don't think I was born here.
然后我遇到了我先生
Then I met my husband.
我记不得他的名字了
Whatever his name was.
很高 他很高
Tall. He was tall.
我记得这点
I remember that.
但那已经是很久以前了
But it was all a very long time ago.
至少你存活下来了
Well, at least you survived.
其实我不太确定我活下来了
I'm not sure I did, really.
有趣的是
The funny thing is,
我记得那里有歌♥剧院
I do remember an opera house over that way.
居然只记得这种事
Of all the things to remember.
或许我在那里工作 或许我会唱歌♥
Maybe I worked there. Maybe I sang.
但过去人们会从各地而来
But people used to come from all over.
有着灯光、钻石等各种事物 那很棒
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表