剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
若你想要一只狗 就自己去养
♪ If you want a dog Get your own ♪
你好 别管我们 我们只是来送茶的
Hi. Don't mind us. Just a cuppa tea.
好
Okay.
从第二段副歌♥开始
Going from the second chorus.
播放主歌♥的最后四小节
Playing in the last four bars of the verse.
祝你好运 茜拉
Good luck, Cilla.
别让我失望 茜拉
Don't let me down, Cilla.
三、二、一
And a three, two, one.
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
你爱我
♪ You love me ♪
我们是两人
♪ We are two ♪
我们非三人
♪ We are not three ♪
因为你爱我
♪ 'Cause you love me ♪
而我也爱你
♪ And I love you ♪
我们很快乐
♪ We're quite happy ♪
我想
♪ I think ♪
或许吧
♪ Perhaps ♪
茜拉
Oh, Cilla.
别管我们
Don't mind us.
请开始录制
Roll to record.
看看他们
Look at them.
一切都变得乏味
Everything's gone dull.
没有人哼歌♥ 没有人吹口哨
No one hums. No one whistles.
没有人在用脚打节拍
No one taps their feet.
但我不懂
I don't get it though.
音乐不是…
Music isn't…
那不是你能遗失、被偷走或被抹杀的东西
Like, you can't lose it or steal it or kill it.
那是自然存在的
It's just natural.
当风吹过树梢就有音乐
You get music when the wind blows through the trees.
那叫做伊奥利安调
It's called aeolian tones.
音乐…
The music--
音乐是最高形式的思维 如果把音乐剥夺了…
Music is the highest form of thought. If you take that away…
(赫鲁晓夫威胁芬兰)
芬兰?那之前没发生过
Finland? That never happened.
如果音乐消失了 就表示一切都在改变
If music is gone, that means everything is changing.
整个人类都往不同的方向发展
The whole human race is taking a different path.
好 那我们该怎么做?
Okay, so what do we do?
你去找约翰列侬 我找保罗麦卡尼
You take John Lennon. I'll take Paul McCartney.
问问发生了什么事以及何时发生的
Find out what happened and when it happened.
两杯茶好了 亲爱的
Two cups of tea, my darlings.
这样是两先令六便士 谢谢
That's half a crown. Ta very much.
多少钱?
How much?
那太贵了 - 太贵了
That is outrageous. - Outrageous.
要不要随你 亲爱的
Take it or leave it, sweetheart.
真是大白天抢劫
That is daylight robbery.
我就是这样没错 《邪恶夫人》里的玛格丽特洛克伍德
Ooh. That's me. Margaret Lockwood in The Wicked Lady.
她真是让人惊艳
Now there was a woman.
高挑优雅
Statuesque.
不好意思 请稍等 保罗
Uh, excuse me. Hold on, Paul.
我能跟你聊聊吗?
Um, could I just have a word?
我帮你点了一杯茶 是艾普斯坦先生派我来的
I've got a cup of tea for you. Mr Epstein sent me.
好
Okay. Um--
你为乐团写歌♥ 对吗?
Y-You are writing songs for the band, yeah?
那些歌♥不太好听吧?
They're not very good, are they?
不好听
No. No.
很好
Great.
那样很好 就应该是那样
That's great, lad. That's how it should be.
这不像以前那样 有华尔滋、凡丹戈舞曲和其他的
It's not like the old days when we had waltzes and fandangoes and all that.
但过去曾经有华尔滋
But waltzes used to exist.
事情什么时候变调了?
When did they start becoming wrong?
不知道 很久以前 1920年代?1930年代?
Don't know. Way back. '20s? '30s?
为什么?发生了什么事?
Why? What happened?
我们开始理智起来
We started seeing sense.
我们现在在做的是最后的挣扎
What we're doing here today is the last gasp.
如果我能用廉价、古老的歌♥韵赚些钱
If I can make a bit of money out of cheap, old rhymes,
我就能稳定下来找正式的工作
then I can settle down and get a proper job.
唱歌♥是很丢脸的事情
It's embarrassing, singing.
我只想把唱片录完 回到利物浦然后忘掉这一切
Just wanna finish the album, get back to Liverpool and… …forget it.
但你不能这么做
But you can't do that.
我们需要你
Wh-- We need ya.
为什么?我什么都不在行
What for? I'm no good at anything.
但是保罗
But, Paul,
当你独自一人的时候
see when it's just you on your own,
你不觉得应该有更好的歌♥曲吗?
don't you think that there must be better songs?
让你能够打起精神
You know, songs that lift you
让你感到混乱、让你能够翱翔的歌♥曲
and devastate you and-and make you soar.
偷偷藏在你脑中某个深处的歌♥曲?
Songs that are-are tucked away somewhere in-in secret in the back of your mind?
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我…我只想回家
I-- I just wanna go home.
忘掉这样的生活
Forget this life.
只想吃吃晚餐 跟自己心爱的女生共眠 你懂吗?
Just have me tea and go to bed with a woman of me own, you know?
我只想要这样而已
It's all I want.
但为什么我却哭着醒来呢?
But then, why do I wake up crying?
有时候在深夜 我会有个想法
It's like, sometimes, late at night, I get this thought.
好像在很遥远的地方 但有一个音符
Like, it's so far away, but it's a note.
单一的音符
A single note.
然后第二个
And then a second.
接着有第三、第四、第五个
And a third and fourth and fifth.
当你把它们组合在一起 感觉是这世界上最神圣的事物
And you put them together, and it feels like the most holy thing on this earth.
先是G 再来是E
Like a G, then an E.
然后是G 可能要重复两次
And a G, maybe twice.
然后是C
And then C.
当你把这旋律配上文字 来自你内心的歌♥词…
And if you put words to it, words right from your heart…
我好爱你
♪ I love you so much ♪
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste me time.
你知道有这些想法的你是什么样的人吗?
Do you know what you are with your ideas, pal?
恶心 你好恶心
Disgusting. You are disgusting.
那是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
好 就这样 维尼 慢慢来 注意安全
Yeah, that's it, Vinnie. Nice and safe.
我要你们把这当作珍贵的瓷器 安置在屋顶上
I want that installed on the rooftop like it is precious china.
小心点 男孩们 别撞到墙了
Easy, boys. Don't hit the wall.
好 我们上去吧
Right, let's head on up.
少了音乐 舞蹈一定也消失了
Thing is, without music, dance must be gone.
人们不再跳舞
No one dances anymore.
你能在没有音乐下跳舞吗?
I mean, can you dance without music?
是可以 但你会想跳吗?
I mean, you can, but do you want to?
露比 你想想 情歌♥
And think about it, Ruby. Love songs.
再也没有情歌♥了
There are no more love songs anymore.
天啊
Oh, my God!
整个世界不再有情歌♥了
There's no more love songs in the whole wide world.
让人怀念的伦敦城
Old London Town!
那是烟雾吗?
Oh, is that smog?
我以为在1950年代就处理干净了
I thought they got rid of that in the '50s.
1962年的12月有很严重的烟雾 但这个?
We had really bad smog in December '62, but this?
这更像是黑暗
It's more like a darkening.
好像整个世界都陷入黑暗
The world is darkening.
我住在那里
I live over there.
你什么? - 我住在那里
You do what? - I live over there.
什么意思? - 肖尔迪奇
What do you mean? - Shoreditch.
我现在就在那里
I'm there right now.
好 你要从头讲一次才行
Okay, you're gonna have to start again.
过去 也就是现在 我住在一个叫托特巷的地方
In the past, right now, I live in a place called Totter's Lane.
1963年时我把塔迪斯停在一个废物处理场
1963, I parked the TARDIS in a junkyard,
我跟我孙女苏珊一起住在那
and I live there with my granddaughter, Susan.
什…
Ah. Wh--
知道了吗? - 你的什么?
Okay? - Your what?
我的孙女 - 苏珊?
My granddaughter. - Susan?
我们可以过去看 但你也知道 有时间轴的问题
We could go and have a look but, you know, timelines.
什…你有小孩? - 我之前有
Wh-- You-You've got children? - I did have.
我将会有
I will have.
时间领主的情况有点复杂
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表