剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
plus Molly Champion, Sandy Brook and Bertie Lester.
那他们在哪里?
And where are they?
他们在工作
They're at work.
现在是工作时间
It's work time.
他们跟你同处一室? - 对
So they're in the same room as you? - Yes.
丹尼和薇丝塔杰伊坐在前面
Danny and Vista Jay sit at the front.
第二排坐的是茉莉千彼昂和珊蒂布鲁克
Next row back, in front of them, Molly Champion and Sandy Brook.
柏帝和我坐在后面
Bertie and I are at the back.
他们在那里吗? - 他们在哪里?
And are they there? - Are they where?
在他们的座位上? - 我怎么会知道?
At their desks? - How should I know?
你跟他们在同一个房♥间
You're in the same room.
我要怎么做?看吗?
What am I supposed to do? Look?
对
Well, yes.
你太荒谬了
You are so ridiculous.
如果你想跟丹尼杰伊对话 你在这里就能跟他说话 丹尼?
If you want to talk to Danny Jay, you can talk to him on here. Danny?
(离线)
丹尼 你在吗?
Danny. Are you there?
他在哪里?
So where is he?
丹尼?丹尼杰伊?有人吗?
Danny? Danny Jay? Hello?
严格来说 他跟你在同一个房♥间
Well, technically, he's in the same room.
他坐在你前面两排 对吧?
He's sitting two rows in front of you, isn't he?
他一定在
He must be.
你也可以用自己的双眼看看他在不在
You could always see if he's there with your own eyes.
我是说 你可以降下你的泡泡
I mean, you could lower your Bubble.
降下?
Lower it?
你是说关掉吗?
You mean turn it off?
一下子而已
For a second.
我们在好时光不会这么做
That's not what we do in Finetime.
你真是冒犯
You are so offensive.
我不是开玩笑的
I'm not kidding.
奥利弗失踪了 还有基柏 也没有人有艾兰娜的消息
Olive has disappeared, and Kipper, and no one's heard from Alannah--
我把你滑开了
I slid you!
我保证我不会再打扰你
I promise I will leave you alone
只要你看看你前面的四个座位就行
if you could just look at the four desks in front of you.
我不会降下我的泡泡
I am not lowering my Bubble.
好 你可以留在里面 但看到泡泡外面吗?可以这么做吗?
Okay, can you stay inside and look beyond it? Can you do that?
我想怎么做都行
I can do whatever I want.
那你可以试试看吗?
Then could you try?
你能看到什么?
What can you see?
这里没有其他人
There's no one there.
好 那样就行 谢谢
Okay! That's fine. Thank you.
他们到哪去了?
Where are they?
所以我才在问
That's why I asked.
他们不能不来这里
They can't not be here.
我们都得工作 我们都是这样的
We all have to work. It's what we do.
我们工作 然后好好玩乐
We work, and then we play.
好
Okay.
这可能会很难接受 但我在这里陪你 琳蒂
Now this is going to be tough, but I am here with you, Lindy,
因为根据图表
because according to the chart,
柏帝莱斯特坐在你的右边
Bertie Lester sits next to you, to your right.
柏帝的位置离你大约十尺 - 对
Bertie sits about ten feet away. - Yes.
他在吗? - 谁在乎啊
Is he there? Who cares!
琳蒂 我要你非常小心地往右看
Lindy, I want you to be very careful, and look to your right.
我想要继续工作了
I'd like to get back to work now.
你看到什么了?
What did you see?
我得继续工作了
I need to get back to work.
琳蒂 你看到了什么?
Lindy, what did you see?
我...我不知道
I-- I don't know.
好 但我没办法进入好时光 我看不到里面
Okay, but I'm stuck outside Finetime. I can't see in.
如果你能降下泡泡 关掉点点 帮忙看一下就好
If you could just lower your Bubble, turn off the Dot and look.
只要一下子
Just for a second.
然后回到里面跟我说外面有什么
Then come back inside, and tell me what's out there.
我只想继续工作
I-I'd rather get back to work.
我知道 我也很抱歉 但我们真的需要知道你旁边是什么
I know, and I'm sorry, but we really need to know what you're sitting next to.
降下泡泡 关闭点点
Bubble, down. Dot, off.
点点 泡泡
Dot, Bubble.
琳蒂 没事的 我在
Lindy, it's okay. I'm here.
你能告诉我你看到什么了吗?
Can you tell me what you saw?
抱歉 但你的排尿需求飙高
I'm sorry, but your need to urinate has skyrocketed.
我有个计划
So, here's a plan.
工作结束后我们都连结到海洋码头?
After work, we can all plug into Aqua Marina?
那是什么声音?
What is that noise?
播放瑞奇赛天柏
Play Ricky September.
♪ Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny Yellow polka dot bikini ♪
♪ That she wore for the first time today ♪
♪ Ah, yeah ♪
一套小小的黄色圆点比基尼
♪ An itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny Yellow polka dot bikini♪
琳蒂
Lindy.
琳蒂 抱歉 但如果我没猜错 你应该看到了某个东西
Lindy, I'm sorry, but if I'm right, I think you saw some kind of thing.
但我有个朋友 他知道如何处理 我保证
But I've got a friend. He knows how to deal with it. I promise.
他来了
Here he is.
别来找我了 好吗?
Just leave me alone, will you?
这越来越荒谬了
This is just getting so ridiculous.
对 我知道 我知道 拜托 亲爱的
No, I know. I know. But come on, babes.
我们需要带你离开那里
We need to get you out of there.
那怪物...那跟你有关吗?
Is that thing-- Is it something to do with you?
没有 我在试着查出那是什么
No. I'm trying to find out what it is,
但首先 我是来救你的
but first things first, I'm here to save you.
知道吗?我希望你站起来并走出去
Okay? So I want you to stand up and walk out,
但不要启用泡泡
but without the Bubble.
我不能这么做
I-I can't do that.
你需要降下泡泡 因为它们有很多只
You need to lower the Bubble, because there are more of them.
有更多只? - 我想是的
More? - I think so.
不只在你的办公室
It's not just your office,
而我不认为你的点点系统看得到它们
and I don't think your Dot-system can see them.
如果你用那些箭头行走
If you walk using those arrows,
你可能直接走上其中一只然后被活吞
you could stroll right into one of those things and get swallowed alive.
博士 - 这是事实
Doctor. - The truth.
好 但是琳蒂 相信他吧
Okay, but, Lindy, trust him.
我之前认知了这一点后 我也因而得救了好几次
I learnt that a while back, and it's saved my life so many times.
降下泡泡 关闭点点 走出去
Bubble down. Dot off. Walk out.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
降下泡泡
Bubble down.
关闭点点
Dot, off.
天啊 我好笨手笨脚
Oh, God. I'm so stupid!
点点和泡泡
D-D-Dot and Bubble.
你做到了吗?到外面了吗?
Did you do it? Are you out?
我不知道怎么走路 - 什么意思?
I don't know how to walk. - What do you mean?
没有箭头我不知道怎么走路
I don't know how to walk without the arrows.
你不知道怎么走路? - 少了箭头就不会
You don't know how to walk? - Without the arrows.
少了箭头你就不知道怎么走路?
You don't know how to walk without the arrows?
我刚刚已经说了
That's what I just said.
现在请闭嘴 我恨你们...我恨你们
Now shut up! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
请带我离开
Exit, please.
往前
Forward.
右转
Turn right.
往前
Forward.
左转
Turn left.
往前
Forward.
往前
Forward.
往前
Forward.
左转
Turn left.
往前
Forward.
停止
Stop.
电梯 往下到一楼
Elevator, down to ground floor.
看 箭头很有用 - 好
You see? The arrows work. - Yeah, okay.
(等待)
很好 你很棒 琳蒂
That's good. You're amazing, Lindy.
我向天发誓 你真的做得非常棒
I swear to the sky, you are doing really, really well.
也太瞧不起人了吧
Oh, condescending much?
琳蒂 停止 不 - 往前
Lindy, Lindy! Stop, stop! No. Forward.
快跑...快跑 不 - 往前
Run, run, run, run! No, no! Forward.
不要往前 - 不要往前 退后
Not forward! Go back!
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表