剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
快走 别跟着箭头 - 快走 快跑开
Move! Don't follow the arrows! - Move. Move. Get outta the way!
别跟着箭头 - 它就在那里
It's right there. - Do not follow the arrows.
继续后退 - 后退
Just keep going back! - Move back!
后退 - 后退 琳蒂 后退
Back! - Back, Lindy! Move back!
不要往前 不要往前 - 往前
Not forward! Not forward! Forward.
退后 退后 - 往后退
Back! Back! - Move back!
怪物就在你面前 - 别动
The monster is in front of you. - Don't move.
不...不 - 往前
No, no, no! Forward.
别跟着箭头 - 不...不
Do not follow the arrows! - No, no, no, no, no!
往前
Forward.
它无视你了 - 往前
It ignored you. Forward.
它为什么这么做?你做了什么?
Why did it do that? What did you do?
那是...现在有两只直接放你走
There's-- That's two of them now, just letting you go.
琳蒂 进到电梯里
Lindy, get in the lift!
往前 - 对...对 电梯...电梯
Forward. - Yes. Yeah, yeah. Lift, lift.
往前
Forward.
停下后转身
Stop and turn.
琳蒂 想想看 你有什么不同之处吗?
Lindy. Lindy, just think. Is there anything different about you?
可能是香水 可能是血型
It might be, uh, a perfume, or your blood type,
任何跟柏帝莱斯特不同之处
or just something different to Bertie Lester.
警♥察♥
Police.
所有线路忙碌中 很遗憾我们现在无法协助你
All lines are busy. We regret we cannot help you at this time.
但我真的很需要警♥察♥
But I really need the police.
所有线路忙碌中 很遗憾我们现在无法协助你
All lines are busy. We regret we cannot help you at this time.
但我真的很需要警♥察♥
But I really need the police!
有命案
There-There-There's a murder.
距离我右边十尺的地方发生命案
There was a murder ten feet to my right.
所有线路忙碌中 很遗憾我们现在无法协助你
All lines are busy. We regret we cannot help you at this time.
(好时光警♥察♥)
拜托 有人可以帮我吗?
Please, will someone help me?
所以我们才在这里 我们会帮助你离开的 我保证
That's why we're here, and we're gonna get you out. I promise.
门厅
Foyer.
小心...小心
Careful. Careful. Careful.
我现在该怎么做?
What do I do now?
我们走到街上
Let's go out to the street.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
一步一步来
One step at a time.
往前
Forward.
往前
Forward.
右转
Turn right.
往前
Forward.
左转
Turn left.
往前
Forward.
往前
Forward.
往前 - 你能在这里停下吗?
Forward. - And could you stop there?
听着 琳蒂
Now, Lindy.
我知道你不喜欢降下泡泡 我懂
I know that you don't like lowering the Bubble, and I get that.
我知道 我能理解
I know. I understand.
但我们需要知道外面完整360度的状况
But we need to find out what it's like outside-- full 360--
而你是唯一能告诉我们的人
and you're the only one who can tell us.
你能否降下泡泡短短的十秒钟就好?
Could you just lower the Bubble, just for ten teeny-tiny seconds?
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a child.
抱歉 抱歉
Uh, sorry, sorry!
但你可以吗?拜托
But could you, please?
降下泡泡 关闭点点
Bubble, down. Dot, off.
对 没事
Yeah, it's fine.
小心点 注意
Hey! Be careful. Watch out!
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
点点和泡泡
Dot and Bubble.
请带我到躲藏处
Hiding place, please.
左转 左转
Turn left. Turn left.
嗨
Hi there.
哈罗
Hello.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道这很糟
I know this is terrible.
我真的知道 相信我 我看过了一些事物
I really know. Believe me. I've seen some things.
但我们就是没办法到你那里 琳蒂
But we just can't reach you, Lindy.
我们很努力但是没办法
We're trying but we can't.
而且我们可能没太多时间了
And we might not have much time.
你能告诉我们街上是什么样子吗?
Can you tell us, what is it like on the street?
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
那些怪物 它们到处都是
They're everywhere. Those things.
但有一个女孩 她直接经过而它无视了她
But there was this one girl, she walked right past, and it ignored her.
但另一个女孩就被活吞了
But then this other girl, she got eaten alive.
是你们部分的人
It's some of you.
有些人会被吃掉 有些人不会
Some of you get eaten, and some of you don't.
或许是你的饮食或身高 或DNA中的某些组成
Maybe it's your diet, or your height, or something in your DNA.
为什么点点看不到那些东西?
And why can't the Dot see those things?
它们一定是来自荒野林地 - 什么意思?
They must be from the Wild Woods. - What do you mean?
我们从第一天就被告知 绝对不要接触荒野林地
We're told, from day one, "Never touch the Wild Woods."
好时光的四周完全被森林地包围
The whole of Finetime is surrounded by this woodland-forest thing.
那里都是大自然
It's, like, really natural.
但我们有原力场
But we have force fields.
我们有防护罩保护着
We're shielded off.
它们怎么进来的?
How did they get inside?
你们的维安非常严格 我都被挡住了
Your security is crazy tight. It's blocked me.
我被挡在城市的外面
I'm stuck on the outside of the city.
那些大虫子是怎么溜进来的?
So how would those great big bugs sneak in?
琳蒂 我可否问问 好时光是什么?
Lindy, do you mind if I ask, what is Finetime?
它是怎么运作的?
How d-- How does it work?
天啊 你真的很笨
Jiminy, you're stupid.
我们都来自家乡星
We come here from the Homeworld.
这里没有讨厌的老人
No stinky old folk.
只有十七到二十七岁的人
Just people ages 17 to 27.
不 还不是任何人
I mean, no. Not just anyone.
当然也是要负担得起的人
If you can afford it, obviously.
所以你们都是富二代?
Ah, so you're the rich kids?
希望如此
Uh, I should hope so.
我以为你们是办公室机器人
I thought you were, like, office drones,
所以每天只工作两小时
but that's why you only work two hours a day.
所以其余的时间...
So the rest of the time--
我们尽情玩乐
We party.
就像是《恋爱岛:星球篇》
It's like Love Island: The Planet. -
妈妈出了全额
Mummy paid for it all.
我们好想你 亲爱的
We miss you so much, darling.
但为了让你开心 我连月球都可以买♥♥下来
But I'd pay for the whole moon to make you happy.
只要往天空看 向家乡星的我们挥挥手就好
Just look up at the sky, and wave to us on the Homeworld.
祝你在好时光愉快 琳蒂宝贝
Happy Finetime, Lindy-Loo.
别忘了 你随时都可以用泡泡打给我们
And don't forget, you're only a Bubble away.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我说过了 是我妈妈
I told you. It's Mummy.
等等 我之前看过她
Hold on. I've seen her before.
对 她好像...她是卡斯塔里昂三星球 救护机上的脸孔
Yeah, she's like-- She's the face of the ambulance on Kastarion 3.
不...不 我在其他地方看过她
No, no, no. I've seen her somewhere else.
你们两个在同一个房♥间吗?
Are you two in the same room?
不是 不是 - 不是
No. No. - No.
抱歉 我们晚点再说
Uh, sorry. We'll save that for later.
你们是 你们在同一个房♥间 你们在一起
You are. You're in the same room. You're together.
管他的 没错
Oh, what the hell. Yes.
你们...你们骗了我
Mm-hmm. - You-- You lied to me.
这是个阴谋 你们是谁?
This is like a conspiracy. Who are you?
我们只是想帮忙
We're just trying to help.
你 我拉黑了你
You. I blocked you.
我不是拉黑你了吗?我就知道 我拉黑了
Didn't I block you? I knew it. I did.
我以为你们只是长得一样 但你是...你怎么做到的?
I thought that you just looked the same, but you're-- How did you do that?
解除拉黑 宝贝
Unblocked, babes.
你不能解除拉黑
You can't unblock.
没有解除拉黑这回事 那破坏了所有规则
There is no such thing as unblocking. That's breaking all the rules.
天啊 我为什么要跟你们说话?
Oh, my hazy days. Why am I even talking to you two?
你们是罪犯
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表