剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
It's his surname. Alexander Paul.
歌♥德只是个绰号♥
Gothic's just a nickname.
那表示...不...不 - 三十三
Which means-- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Thirty-three.
真的吗?
Really?
歌♥德保罗被吃掉了 在那之前是瓦莱丽努克
Gothic Paul got eaten. Before that, Valerie Nook.
前一位是库珀莫西 再前一位是柏帝莱斯特
Before that, Cooper Mercy. Before that, Bertie Lester.
你看不出来吗?是...
Don't you see? It's--
已经有一个礼拜 都没人有柯丝汀布基柏的消息
It's been a week since anyone has heard from Kirstie Bookkeeper.
不 不可能
No, it can't be!
我不懂
I don't understand.
五十六
Fifty-six.
我可怜的朋友们
Oh, my poor friends.
对...对 但你看
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But look.
有什么差别?
Yeah, what's the difference?
这些名字是照英文字母排序的
Those are the names in alphabetical order.
所以呢? - 它是照英文字母排序
So? - They are in alphabetical order.
是 我看得出来 所以呢?
Yes, I can see that. So?
九十八
Ninety-eight.
他们依照英文字母的顺序死亡
They died in alphabetical order.
我不懂
I don't understand.
答案一直就在我眼前
It was right in front of me!
那些怪物在城市里 照着英文字母顺序把人们吃掉
Those things are eating people in alphabetical order right across the city.
但那不可能
But that's impossible.
琳蒂 你的姓氏佩柏宾 是佩柏还是宾?
Lindy, your surname, Pepper-Bean. Is that P for Pepper or B for Bean?
是佩柏 排在歌♥德保罗之后 但我还活着
It's P for Pepper, which comes after Gothic Paul, but I'm still alive.
我们在外面奔跑时经过那些怪物 它们完全不看我
We ran past those things outside, and they didn't even look at me.
对 有很多人的姓氏是同字母开头
Yeah, there's a lot of people beginning with P.
或许它们还在吃排在你前面的人
Maybe they're still eating the ones that came before you.
一、八
One, eight.
所有姓保罗的都已经死了
All the Pauls have gone.
艾莉森帕纳 死了 - 六十四
Alison Partner, dead. - Sixty-four.
派特森 有二十五人姓派特森 他们都死了
Pattersons. There are 25 Pattersons. All of them dead.
帕瓦隆 死了 佩文斯 死了
Pavilions, dead. Pavings, dead.
天啊
Oh, my God.
它们正往我迈进
It's working its way towards me.
匹奇 死了
Peach, dead.
佩波 死了 佩利康 死了
Pebble, dead. Pelican, dead.
等等...等等 有一个人...苏西潘特考斯
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. There's someone-- Suzie Pentecost.
她还在...她在这里
She's still here-- Here she is!
嗨 琳蒂 你看起来是有趣的人 哈罗 真开心的一天
Oh, hi there, Lindy. You look like fun. Hello! Happy day!
嗨 苏西
Hi, Suzie.
我想我需要些新朋友 外面变得好安静
I guess I need some new friends. It's all gone so quiet out there.
他们宣布今天是假日之类的吗?
Have they declared a holiday or something?
但真的很高兴认识你
But it's really, really nice to meet you!
你好漂亮...
You are so pretty--
(离线)
但我是下一个了 佩柏是下一个
But I'm next! Pepper's next!
快点输入数字 - 下一个被吃掉的是我
Hurry up with those numbers. - I get eaten next!
天啊 是我 它们要来找我了
Oh, my God. It's me. They're coming for me!
好 等...等等 听着 - 它们要来找我了
Okay, ha-- hang on. Listen! They're going to eat me!
琳蒂
Lindy!
它们不会的 听我说
No, they're not. Listen to me.
你可能是下一人 但我们很安全 待在这房♥间就没事
You might be next, but we're safe. In this room.
四十五
Forty-five.
那些怪物不在下面这里
Those things, they aren't down here.
就算它们追过来找你 它们动作很慢
And even if they do chase after you, they're slow.
我只需要在键盘上再输入三十组数字
And all I've gotta do is punch in 30 more numbers into this keypad,
我们就可以离开了
and then we're gone.
我可以的
I've got this.
琳蒂 我会带你离开这里
Lindy, I'm getting you out of here.
六十五 - 瑞奇真可靠
Sixty-five. - Oh, Ricky, babes.
要好好珍惜他
Oh, he's a keeper.
天啊 真让人松口气
Oh, my hopscotch. That's a relief.
我真是...我运气一直很好 对吧?
I just-- I keep getting lucky, don't I?
只是...我很不想这么说 - 九十八
Except... I hate to say this... - Ninety-eight.
但如果这些怪物是照英文字母顺序吃人
...but if those things are eating in alphabetical order,
它们就不是外来的虫子 而是被创造出来的
they're not bugs from the outside. They have been created.
它们是被建立、被设计出来的
They're grown. They are designed.
我一直在问为何点点看不到它们
And I keep saying why can't the Dot see them?
然后呢? - 如果它可以呢?
And? - Well, what if it can?
如果它希望你们直接走向它们呢?
What if it wants you to walk right into them?
它为什么要这么做?
Why would it do that?
想像一下 如果点点已经产生了自主意识
Imagine. If that Dot has achieved sentience,
而它必须整天盘旋在你们身边 听你们喋喋不休
and then it has to spend all day hovering and listening to you lot chattering away.
我...我无意冒犯 但我觉得它学会恨你们了
I'm-- I'm not being rude, but I think it's learnt to hate you.
六十四 - 琳蒂 关掉你的点点
Sixty-four. - Lindy, turn off your Dot.
但那只是个点点而已 - 现在就关掉
But it's just a Dot. - Turn it off right now.
那是一个强大的反重力心理组合装置
That is a powerful antigrav psycho-combination device.
如果它想要你死 它就能杀了你
If it wants you dead, it can kill you itself.
关闭点点...关闭点点 - 关闭点点...关闭点点
Dot off! Dot off! Dot off. - Dot off! Dot off! Dot off!
降下泡泡 关闭点点
Bubble, down. Dot, off.
我说了 关闭点点
I said, Dot, off!
琳蒂 它在做什么?
Lindy, what's it doing?
你要遵从我的指示 关闭点点
Y-You-You will obey me! Dot, off!
琳蒂 输入数字
Lindy, do the numbers!
过来 接替我的位置
Come here! Take my place!
琳蒂 过来这里输入数字
Lindy, come here and do the numbers!
救我
Help me!
零、四
Zero, four.
七十三 - 好 每五秒就有一个新数字
Seventy-three. -Okay. Every five seconds, a new number.
四十五
Forty-five.
我来阻挡它 你输入数字
I'll fight it off. Do the numbers.
五十六
Fifty-six.
来啊
Come on.
七十
Seventy.
二十一
Twenty-one.
授权通过 - 我成功了
Access granted. - I've got it!
进去 不用担心我
Go through! Don't worry about me!
琳蒂
Lindy.
小心
Watch out.
他的姓氏是库布斯
His surname is Coombes!
他的本名是里查库布斯 因为我知道他的所有事
He was born Richard Coombes. 'Cause I know everything about him.
他获得五万名追踪者时 把名字改成了瑞奇赛天柏 但...
He changed his name to Ricky September when he reached 50,000 followers, but--
查查你的档案 他的本名是库布斯
Ch-Check your files! He was born Coombes.
他的姓氏在我前面
C comes before P!
琳蒂
Lindy.
所有人在我们离开前 请确保这趟旅程中
Everyone make sure they have their provisions for the journey
有足够的补给
before we depart.
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
胡琪派
Hoochy Pie! - Whoo-hoo!
真好的一天 亲爱的
Blazing days, sweetie! - Um.
我们现在会做这样的事吗?
Oh! Is that what we do now?
没错 我们会拥抱
We do. We hug.
一个很棒的人教了我这件事
I was taught that by a very wonderful man.
瑞奇在哪里?他跟你在一起吗?
Hey, uh, where's Ricky? Is he with ya?
他回去了
He went back.
他说他要救其他人
He said he had other people to save.
我无法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
他好勇敢
He was so brave.
而且...
And--
天啊
Well, gosh.
你们两人 这好奇怪
You two. This is strange.
我想我应该跟你们道谢
Suppose I should say thank you.
没关系
It's okay.
不需要
No need.
你们...人真好
It was, um, nice of you.
你来得正是时候
You got here just in time.
我们要走了 琳蒂 我们要离开了
We're going, Lindy. We're leaving.
去哪里? - 外面
Going where? -Outside.
无尽的未知 好时光外面的世界
The Great Beyond. The world outside Finetime.
你一定就是琳蒂佩柏宾 我听了很多你的事
You must be Lindy Pepper-Bean. I've heard a lot about you.
我是布鲁斯特卡文迪许 我们还没有职位
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表