剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Okay?
博士 你还好吗?
Doctor, you okay?
只是肾上腺素飙高 需要控制住它
It's just an adrenaline rush. Just gotta control it.
在下降了 下降 让它下降
It's going down. Down, let's move it down.
下降...下降
Down, down, down, down, down.
让它降下来
Slide it down.
博士 发生了什么事?
Doctor. What's happening?
是我
Me.
我发生了改变
I'm happening.
我成了爆裂物
I'm the explosive.
你在我的视线范围内
You are in my sights!
我可以在你所在之处把你击倒 - 不...不
I can drop you where you stand. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
展现你是否明白
Signal your understanding.
展现你是否明白 - 我明白了
Signal your understanding! - I understand!
拜托 我明白了
Please! I understand.
他在地雷上 他踩在地雷上
He's on a landmine. He's standing right on one.
女士 我清楚知道他站在什么上面
Ma'am, I'm fully apprised of what he's standing on.
史普莱丝 你在下面还好吗? - 我在这里 蒙蒂
Splice, you okay down there? - I'm here, Mundy.
我在试着找爸爸
I'm trying to find Daddy.
我看到他了 他成了全像投影 他在哪?
I saw him. He was a hologram. Where is he?
先生 我的名字是蒙蒂费林
Sir, my name is Mundy Flynn.
我是授职的圣公会海军陆战队
I'm an ordained Anglican Marine.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing out here?
你们是...
Are you
平民吗?
civilians?
圣公会什么? - 很棒的名字 蒙蒂费林
Anglican what? - Great name, Mundy Flynn.
你该跟露比结婚 这样你名字听起来就像是周一周日
You should marry Ruby. Then you'll be Mundy Sunday.
去吧 去结婚 我每天一定都会大笑
Go on, get married. I'd laugh every day.
圣公会海军陆战队是什么? 教会什么时候变成军队的?
What's an Anglican Marine? Since when was the Church an army?
你们人类大部分的历史都是这样 你一直被蒙在鼓里
Since most of your history. You've been living in a blip.
先生 你右手拿着的棺材
Sir, the casket in your right hand.
你是否知道那是授职的圣公会成员 神圣的遗体?
Are you aware those are the sacred remains of an ordained Anglican?
你是否知道你的通讯器在响?
Are you aware your face is ringing?
你喜欢那刺青吗?
Did you like the tattoo?
什么?我查了你的地理戳记
What? I geo-stamped you.
我知道你在哪 快回来营区里
I know where you are. Get back to the compound.
你现在在命令我? - 什么?我没有命令你
You're giving me orders now? - What? I'm not giving you orders.
我很担心 烟雾无人机已经派出了
I'm worried. Fog drones have been out.
卡斯塔里昂人可能在计划攻击
The Kastarions could be planning an attack.
少来 你担心什么 你又不喜欢我
Shut up, you're worried. You don't even like me.
我当然...
Of course I--
好 这愚蠢的战事 你们在跟谁打仗?
Okay, this idiot little war. Who are you fighting?
卡斯塔里昂人
The Kastarions.
是吗?卡斯塔里昂人?
Yeah? The Kastarions?
来吧 告诉我卡斯塔里昂人的事
Go on. Tell me about the Kastarions.
我们从没看过他们? - 什么?
We've never seen them. - Excuse me?
他们在泥泞中
They're in the mud.
我们是这么想的
Well, that's what we think.
我们一部分的人
Some of us.
或是在雾里 - 有意识的泥泞吗?
Or the fog. - What, sentient mud?
先生 我没有空讲这些 - 认真的吗?
Sir, I do not have time for this. - Seriously?
你知道你听起来多荒谬吗?
Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
我遇过有意识的泥泞 是很可爱的女孩们
I've met sentient mud. Lovely girls.
的确有些脾气 但整天有动物 躺在你脸上的话就可以理解
Grumpy, yeah, but you try laying around with your face full of mammals all day.
先生 我要请你放开那个棺材
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you... to let go of that casket.
让它落下 - 不
Just let it fall. No!
如果他放开棺材 地雷就会引爆
If he drops the casket, it'll trigger the landmine.
那会杀死他的 - 他也活不了了
It'll kill him! - He's dead already.
先生 当你踩到那个地雷时 你已经启动了倒数
Sir, when you stepped on that mine, you triggered a countdown.
它现在在试着评估 是否已获得一个可行的目标
It's now trying to assess whether it's acquired a viable target.
如果它无法在一定时间内完成 它会启动故障安全机制
If it can't within a specified time, it fails safe.
它依然会爆♥炸♥
It blows anyway.
放下棺材
Drop the casket.
焚烧 那是怎么进行的?
Immolation. How does it work?
这地雷里面没有爆裂物 对吧?
There's no explosive in this landmine, right?
焚烧会对受者的DNA触发量子级连锁反应
Immolation triggers a quantum-level chain reaction in the subject's DNA.
你就是爆裂物
You are the explosive.
我是时间领主
I'm a Time Lord.
不是人类 我是时间领主...
Not a human, I'm a Time Lord--
博士
Doctor!
我是一个更高维度的生命形式
I am a higher-dimension life form.
我是一个复杂的时空事件
I am a complex space-time event.
我是圣公会的人
I'm Anglican.
不 不 住手
No, no! Stop it!
我会引爆出乎你意料的威力
I'm a much bigger bang than you bargained for.
我的爆裂火力比外表上大非常多
I'm a lot more explosive than I look,
而亲爱的
and, honey,
我知道我看起来如何
I know how I look.
在我身上引发量子连锁反应
Put a quantum chain reaction through me,
我会把你这愚蠢的小战场炸成灰烬
and I will shatter this silly little battlefield of yours into dust.
全部炸毁
All of it.
一瞬间就转为灰烬
In a heartbeat, into dust.
那不可能 - 一切都有可能
That's not possible. - Everything is possible.
一切都有可能 最终任何地方都会变成沙滩
Everything is possible. Everywhere is a beach eventually.
扫描我
Scan me.
你扫描我后自己看
Scan me. See for yourself.
你能炸掉半颗星球
You could blow up half of this planet.
侦测到战斗 侦测到战斗
Combat detected. Combat detected.
射它 - 侦测到战斗
Shoot it! - Combat detected.
演算法不让我这么做
The algorithm won't let me!
那是什么东西? - 侦测到战斗
What is that thing? - Combat detected.
是机器人吗?博士 那是什么? - 是救护机
Is it a robot? Doctor, what is that? It's an ambulance.
侦测到战斗 - 是什么?
Combat detected. It's a what?
那怎么会是救护机? - 阻止它
How is that an ambulance? - Stop it.
找到伤患 - 拜托阻止它
Patient acquired. - Please, stop it.
找到伤患 - 你得阻止那东西
Patient acquired. - You've got to stop that thing.
找到伤患 别动
Patient acquired. Hold still.
爸爸 - 你好 女儿史普莱丝
Daddy! - Hello, Daughter Splice,
我能帮你处理任何存留的遗憾吗?
can I assist you with any persistent regrets?
会有些刺痛 - 爸爸
Sharp scratch. - Daddy!
要不要看些旧照片 回味过去的美好时光?
Would you like to look at some old photographs to remember the good times?
伤患姓名 伤患姓名未知 无法辨识
Patient name. Patient name unknown. Unidentified.
生命迹象 生命迹象 生...生命迹象
Vital signs. Vital signs. Vi-Vital signs.
不 他不是人类
No, he's not human!
别让它碰我
Get it off me!
“侦测到战斗” 她是这么说的
"Combat is detected." That's what she said!
把枪给我 - 你在做什么?
Give me the gun. - What are you doing?
战斗 你听不到美妙的战斗声吗?
Combat! Can't you hear that lovely combat?
战斗 就在这边 战斗
Combat, right this way! Combat!
战斗...战斗 - 留在这里 知道吗?
Combat! Combat! Stay right here, okay?
看 这是我们看到羚羊的那次
Look! That's when we saw the antelope!
侦测到战斗 侦测到战斗
Combat detected. Combat detected.
侦测到战斗
Combat detected.
等等
Wait!
开枪射我 它需要侦测到受伤 不然不会进行检伤分类
Shoot me. It needs to detect an injury, or it won't triage.
没关系 我已经调成设定一
It's fine. I put it on setting one.
只要射我的手臂就好 - 我没办法
Just do my arm or something. - I can't.
你得这么做 来吧 你可以的
You really have to. Come on! You can do it!
稍微射我一下 射我手臂就好
Shoot me a little bit. Just do my arm.
麻烦射左手 - 好 抱歉
Left one, please. - Yeah, sorry.
天啊 天啊 你还好吗?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God. Are you okay?
找到伤患
Patient acquired.
找到伤患 - 露比 能听到我说话吗?
Patient acquired. - Ruby. Ruby, can you hear me?
博士 发生了什么事? - 会有些刺痛
Doctor, what's happening? Sharp scratch.
她本来要开枪射你 我看到了
She was gonna shoot you. I saw her.
伤患辨识完成
Patient identified.
露比桑戴
Ruby Sunday.
年龄 3082岁
Calendar age: 3082 years.
直系亲属
Next of kin.
直系亲属
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表