剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
The lights and the diamonds and all sorts of things. It was lovely.
你有金属吗?
Have you got any metal?
金属是珍贵的物品 先生
Metal is a precious thing, sir.
我不认为有任何事物仍然珍贵
I don't think anything is precious anymore.
我想你的确长得很好看
I suppose you do have a very nice face.
我很快就会忘记了 - 你人真好
I'll forget it in a minute. - That's very kind of you.
我会用这支汤匙的 我保证
I will use this spoon. I promise.
可能会用这支汤匙拯救宇宙
Might save the universe with this spoon.
那样会很棒的
That would be nice.
你现在该走了
You should go now.
你...你还好吗?
Are you-- you okay?
我女儿好像死了 对吧?
I think my daughter died, didn't she?
而我忘记了
And I forgot.
她好像死了
I think she did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
人们说死亡浪潮会流传给后代
They say it travels, the death wave, down the family line.
除了一个男子 他说...
Except that this man, he said it's--
是...是反向的 他是这么说的
it's-- it's perverse. That's what he said.
它想杀人的决心让它能产生反转
That it's so determined to kill that it can travel backwards.
从孩子到母亲
From child to mother.
但没关系 因为我真的非常疲惫了
But it's okay because I really am very tired.
你长得真好看
You've got such a nice face.
我用汤匙向你发誓
I swear to you with a spoon.
我们就需要这个
That's what we need.
一些金属 不是塔迪斯的记忆 是真实的物品
Just some metal, not a TARDIS memory. Something real.
谢谢 不管你是谁
Thank you, whoever you were.
看...看
Look, look, look.
过了这么久 它仍然与时间窗口连结着
After all this time, it's still connected to the Time Window.
对 我一直都不懂那埃及的东西是什么?
Yeah, I never understood what was all that Egyptian stuff?
文化挪用
Cultural appropriation.
释放我
Release me!
他们是谁?那女子和顶着那发型的男子?
Oh. And who were they? That woman and the man with the hair?
他们搭塔迪斯旅行
They just travelled in the TARDIS.
否则我将摧毁宇宙 - 那是我认识梅儿的方式
...or I shall destroy the cosmos! - That's how I know Mel.
我们一起旅行 对吧?
We travelled together, didn't we? - Hmm.
我人生最美好的时刻
Best time of my life.
我们遇到了爱因斯坦
We met Einstein.
我会放过地球 - 我们有吗?
I'll spare the planet Earth. -Did we?
我把它送给你当玩物
I'll give it to you as a plaything.
天啊 我忘记了 - 释放我
God, I'd forgotten. - Release me!
你还好吗? - 不 苏特赫...
You okay? - No, Sutekh...
累坏了
Exhausted.
我不懂 什么事情改变了? - 不
I don't get it. What changed? - No!
苏特赫躲藏了好多年 祂为什么发动了攻击?
Sutekh was hidden for years. Why did he go on the attack?
再问一次 - 祂为什么发动攻击了?
Ask that again. -Why did he go on the attack?
为什么苏特赫出现在露比路上?
Why did Sutekh appear on Ruby Road?
它在回答你
It's answering you.
画面在试着跟你说话
The images are reaching out to you.
什么意思? - 它们在试着帮忙
What do you mean? - They're trying to help.
时间窗口仍然连结着你的记忆
The Time Window is still connected to your memories.
或许它在试着问你问题
Maybe it's trying to ask you something.
但这跟我妈妈有什么关系?
But what does this have to do with my mother?
因为...因为...
Oh, because-- because...
苏特赫在教堂外现身
Sutekh became visible outside the church,
因为当我们在2004年搭塔迪斯降落时
because when he landed with the TARDIS in 2004,
祂看到了一个超出祂理解的事物
he saw the one thing beyond his comprehension.
你的母亲 - 但她是谁?
Your mother. - But who is she?
我们不知道 祂也不知道 这就是重点
We don't know. And neither does he. That's the point.
听着
Look.
她让我们很烦恼 但苏特赫
She drives us crazy, but Sutekh, oh.
祂一直乘着塔迪斯的背 目睹着所有的时间和空间
He's been riding on the back of the TARDIS beholding all of time and space,
而祂却看不到一名女子 一名女子
and then he can't see one woman. One woman.
单一一位神秘的女子
One singular, mysterious woman.
难怪祂让我们活着 好让祂找出答案知道她是谁
No wonder he's keeping us alive. To figure out the answer. Who is she?
但如果神祇也怕她 那到底是什么意思?
But if gods are scared of her, then what the hell does that mean?
她不是什么宇宙角色吧? 因为如果是的话 那我是什么?
She's not this big cosmic thing, is she? Because in that case, what am I?
露比 你绝对是人类
Ruby, you are absolutely human.
但她是谁?
But who is she?
她又为什么指着你?
And why was she pointing at you? - Hey. Hey, hey.
过来这里
Hey. Come here.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
我看到你了
I see you.
我们能透过时间和空间
We can find the living...
还有家人
...through time and space
找到生者
and family.
真希望我们能做些什么来见到她
I wish there was something we could do to just see her.
但政♥府♥说...
But the government says--
什么政♥府♥? - 好 那是谁?
What government? - Okay, then who's that?
(2046年大选)
政♥府♥因羞愧而垮台了
I mean, the government has collapsed in shame.
彻底的羞愧 艾摩 - 让我看看
In absolute shame, Amol. - Let me see.
是时候出来投票
Now's the time to vote.
不 什么也没有
No, nothing.
给我
Give it to me.
在那里 我是说他
There. I mean him.
关于你的宣言争议 - 拿给我看
Uh, show me. - ...controversy about your manifesto.
特别是DNA测试规则 - 这在给你另一个答案
In particular, the DNA testing regime. - It's giving you another answer.
但那是什么?
But what is it?
那是电视上的男子 但他是谁? - 我试着让人生更好
That's the guy off the TV, but who's he? - I'm trying to make life better.
我建议对整个人口进行强制DNA测试
I propose compulsory DNA testing for the entire population.
罗杰·爱普·格威廉
Roger ap Gwilliam.
史上最危险的英国首相
The most dangerous prime minister in history.
但那是在2046年
But that's 2046.
你没有遇过他吧?
You haven't met him, have you?
没有 我不可能遇到 对吧?
No. No, I couldn't. Could I?
那它为什么要让你看这个?
Then why is it showing you?
2046年 2046年
2046. 2046.
2046年 他做到了
2046. 2046! He did it!
英国强制性要求全部人口进行DNA测试
DNA testing became compulsory for the entire population in the UK.
所以如果你母亲活着... - 她就会有纪录
So if your mother was still alive... - She'd be on record.
她会在登记资料中
She would be on the register.
我们一直没办法找到她 因为她从未接受测试
We've never been able to find her because she never got tested.
但在2046年 她别无选择
But 2046, she's got no choice.
它在为我们指路 露比 它在带我们走向你的妈妈
It is showing us the way, Ruby. It's showing us the path to your mother.
如果我可以... - 那是什么意思?
If I can just-- - What does that mean?
我们能找到露比的妈妈吗? - 对 若找到后又如何?
Can we find Ruby's mother? - Yeah. And what happens if we do?
一次一个问题
One question at a time.
好
Okay.
好 塔迪斯没有太多能量了
All right. The TARDIS doesn't have much power...
如果它可以做最后一次...
...but if it can just make one final--
真方便 我爱口哨
Handy. Love a whistle.
2046年 我们来了 - 但2046年不存在吧?
2046, here we come! - But 2046 doesn't exist, does it?
对 但它存留于死亡中
Yes, but it is preserved in death.
因为我曾降落在那里 所以它已经固定
'Cause I once landed there. So it's fixed, yeah?
把那往下压
Hold that down.
我看到他们了 梅兰妮
I see them, Melanie.
所有生物都有死去的细胞
Every living thing contains dead cells.
皮肤、指甲、珐琅质
Skin, nails, enamel.
苏特赫能透过死亡看到事物
Sutekh can see through the dead.
梅兰妮 近一点
Melanie, closer.
近一点
Closer.
带他们来找苏特赫
Bring them to Sutekh.
找出妈妈的名字
Find the mother's name!
2046年
2046.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗杰·爱普·格威廉被推♥翻♥时我在这建筑中
I was in this building for the overthrow of Roger ap Gwilliam.
这原本是卫♥生♥部♥
It was the Department of Health.
这里会有DNA
It'll have the DNA.
所以我们要骇进电脑里吗?
So, we're, like, hacking a computer?
算是吧 对
Sort of thing, yeah.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表