剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
如果你有孙女 就表示你也有孩子
If you've got a granddaughter, that means you've got kids.
不算是
Well, not quite.
还没有
Not yet.
但…你是说你可以先有孙女再有女儿?
But-- You mean you can have a granddaughter before a daughter?
这就是时间领主的人生
Life of a Time Lord.
但是…
But--
好
Okay.
孙女存在着 而你有塔迪斯
The grandchild exists, and you've got the TARDIS,
但你从没回去看她 为什么呢?
but you've never gone back to see her. Why not?
你知道我的人生
You've seen my life.
我会带来灾难 凯特
I bring disaster, Kate.
灾难
Disaster.
如果我回去而害到她呢?
What if I go back and ruin her?
不管说这个有没有用 我觉得你带来欢乐
For what it's worth, I think you bring joy.
你觉得苏珊崔亚德就是她吗?
Do you think Susan Triad is her?
你希望是吗?
Do you want it to be?
博士 如果你只是去打招呼呢?
Doctor, what if you just said hello?
当着她的面
To her face.
看着她的眼睛 你会认出她来吗?
Look her in the eye. Would you recognise her?
会
Yes.
会 但是苏崔亚德科技 那个字谜…
Yes, but S Triad Technology, the anagram...
就像莫里斯所说 可能是个陷阱 机率达百分之95
Like Morris said, probability of a trap, 95%.
百分之96 -9…
Ninety-six. - Ninety--
看吧 我不能这么做
You see? I can't.
过来 来吧
Come here. Come on.
我也想要拥抱
I'll have some of that.
好棒
Oh! - Oh, yes!
你好 麻烦精
Hello, trouble.
两人都过来吧
Come on, you two.
再过65分钟就是英国的下午三点
In 65 minutes, it's 1500 UK time.
美国是早上十点
10:00 a.m. in the USA.
届时苏珊崔亚德就会向联♥合♥国♥发表演讲
That's when Susan Triad addresses the United Nations.
而我每日的DNA样本显示苏珊崔亚德是…
And I've got my daily DNA sample which says that Susan Triad is...
苏珊崔亚德 确认为人类
Susan Triad. Human confirmed.
但我们已经知道这件事了吧?
But we know that already, don't we? - Mmm.
凯特有一个蛹理论
Kate's got a chrysalis theory.
只因为苏珊崔亚德人很好 不代表她不会改变
Uh, just because Susan Triad is nice doesn't mean she can't change.
毛毛虫不知道自己是蝴蝶
A caterpillar doesn't know it's a butterfly.
凤♥凰♥在燃烧之前也只是只鸟
And a phoenix is just a bird until it burns.
我拿到了…我拿到了
I got it! I got it, I got it, I got it!
但他们把妈妈挡在楼下不让她进来
But they stuck Mum in a room downstairs. They won't let her in.
露比 这是最高警界的单位
Ruby, this is a Gold Security establishment.
就连首相也不能走进联合单位
Even the prime minister can't walk into UNIT.
特别是首相
Especially the prime minister.
好 但那是卡拉 拜托
Yeah, but it's Carla. Come on.
卡拉桑戴 访问已授权
Carla Sunday. Access granted.
(许可级别一)
好 好吧 谢谢
Right. Fine. Thanks.
还有这个
Hey. And this.
这就是关键
This is the key!
我们不只要进行分♥析♥
Ah! We are not just gonna analyse this.
凯特 你有时间窗口吗?
Kate, do you have a Time Window?
你在1970年代时明确告诉我们
Wh-- You expressly told us in the 1970s,
完全禁止联合单位进行
UNIT was absolutely forbidden to experiment with
任何时间科技形式的实验
any form of time technology.
你有时间窗口吗? -在下方十层楼
Do you have a Time Window? - Ten floors down.
(注意)
开启时间窗口
Time Window open.
在N维度时间中的五千个时间子 让薄膜稳定且持续着
Membrane steady at 5000 chronons in n-dimensional time, and holding.
相对时间扭曲在负0.1秒
Relative temporal distortion standing at -0.1 seconds.
这…这很粗糙
This is-- This is rough.
天啊 你们把这硬拼凑起来
Wow. You have lashed this together.
天啊
真是的 凯特
Ouch. Kate.
博士 这是温斯顿奇朵锡上校 是时间窗口的安全长官
Doctor, this is Colonel Winston Chidozie, head of Time Window Security.
很荣幸与你共事 先生 久仰大名
An honour to work with you, sir. I've heard so much about ya.
那是曼彻斯特的口音吗?
'Ey, is that a Manchester accent?
我引以为傲 女士 我来自奇塔姆山 -我是露比 来自塔姆赛德
Proud to say, ma'am. Cheetham Hill. - Oh, I'm Ruby. I'm from Tameside.
很高兴认识你 女士
Good to meet you, ma'am.
这房♥间使用欧洲所有的核输出充能
So-- So, this room charges up using the entire nuclear output of Europe
然后投放过去的画面 像是立体的历史吗?
and projects an image from the past, like 3D history?
我们只能一瞥而过
Well, we-we get glimpses.
微小、短暂的片刻
Little, fleeting moments.
我们看到了独♥立♥宣言的签署
We saw the signing of the Declaration of Independence,
但我只能跟你们说鹅毛笔的颜色
but all I could tell you was the colour of the quill.
那就是白色
Which was white.
我们有额外的能量
We've got extra power.
我们可以把录影带中的大量讯息 喂给时间窗口
We can feed the Time Window using massive information from the VHS.
雪花的实际位置
Actual positions of the snowflakes.
莫里斯吉本斯?
Morris Gibbons?
是 博士
Yes, Doc?
把录影带串联到那系统上
Get this VHS wired up to that system,
因为我们要重建2004年的圣诞夜
because we are going to recreate Christmas Eve 2004.
来吧
Come on!
来了
There it is.
那个传说
The legend.
我和我妈妈每个圣诞夜都会看它
Me and my mum watch it every Christmas Eve.
算是个小小的仪式 但其实什么都看不到
Like a little sort of ritual. But you can't see anything.
闭路电视甚至不是对着教堂拍摄
The CCTV wasn't even pointing at the church.
不 但资讯还是存在着
No, but the information exists.
我们可以看到雪花沿着东南轴落下
We can see that snowflakes fell on a south-east axis,
所以我们可以将这个模型应用到教堂上 并进行反向预测
so we can model that onto the church and predict backwards.
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God. Mum!
这地方太疯狂了 露比
This place is insane, Ruby.
这一切花费多少钱?
How much did it all cost?
嗨 没事的
Hey. All good. -
好了 可能会有点吵
Right. This might get noisy.
将所有通讯流量导向我
Direct all comms traffic through me.
现在退后点
Now, stay back!
到玻璃后面
Behind the glass.
各位 保持室内净空
Everyone, keep the chamber clear.
我们要进行时光之旅了
We are going to rock through time.
我不想失去任何人
I don't wanna lose anyone.
露比
Ruby!
请顾好她
Look after her.
别担心 她很安全
Don't worry. She's safe.
我因为最恐怖的事情失去了家人
I lost my family to the most terrible things.
但博士帮助了我
But the Doctor helped me.
我发誓 来吧
I swear. Come on.
奇朵锡上校 戒备 -遵命
Colonel Chidozie, on guard. -Ma'am.
关闭时间窗口
Close the Time Window.
时间窗口关闭中
Time Window closing.
时间膜密封
Time membrane sealed.
启动最高警戒
Security at Gold Alert.
告诉我你何时出生
Now tell me when you were born.
2004年12月24日
December 24th...2004.
你是在圣诞夜出生的
You were born on Christmas Eve.
我被抛弃了
I was abandoned.
我妈妈一定感到很孤单
My mother must have been so alone.
她把我放在露比路上的教堂边
She left me at the church on Ruby Road.
还有什么? -当时在下雪
And what else? - It was snowing.
是雪 -这不可能
It's snow. - That's impossible.
我告诉你什么是不可能
I'll tell you what's impossible.
我们还没有启动
We haven't turned it on yet.
现在我要警告你
Now, I warn you... -
时间有潮起潮落
...that time has tides and hollows.
还有秘密
And secrets.
而这个圣诞夜的时间点是我看过最疯狂的
And this fixed point on Christmas Eve is the wildest I have ever seen.
现在把机器启动吧
Now turn on your machine! -
警告 时间子衰退
Warning. Chronon deteriorating.
警告 时间子衰退
Warning. Chronon deteriorating.
12月24日 回到过去 -回到过去
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表