剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
December the 24th. Bring it back! - Bring it back!
回到过去
Bring it back!
是露比路 -在2004年
It's Ruby Road. - In 2004.
我们成功了 我们回到当时了
We did it! We brought it back!
莫里斯 保持系统稳定 -好 我在努力了
Oh. Morris, keep it steady. - Uh, yep. Uh, I'm trying.
这系统的运作已经超出最大限度
This thing is running way beyond maximum.
我们要停止吗? -绝不
Should we stop? - No way.
听着 听着
Hey, listen. Listen.
我们有听觉和视觉
We've got sound and vision.
我从没看过这么强大的窗口
I've never seen the Window this strong.
我们已经提供它最大的能量了
We have given it the greatest power of all.
记忆 时间是被记住的 记忆就是时间
Memory. Time is remembered. Memory is time.
但发生了什么事?
But what happened?
那晚发生了什么事?
What happened on that night?
那名女子
The woman.
她去了教堂
She went to the church.
把露比放在门口
She left Ruby in the doorway.
然后离开
And then she walked away.
走向我们
Towards us.
她来了
There she is.
天啊
Oh, my God.
为什么我们不能好好地看到她?
Why-Why can't we see her properly?
这不像是故障
That is-is more than just a glitch.
她就像被阴影笼罩着
It's like she's shadowed.
妈? -你不能动
Mum? - You-You can't move.
她是我妈妈 她能看到我们吗?
She's my mum. Can she see us?
应该没办法 但你不能移♥动♥ 不可以
I don't think she can, but you can't move. You can't.
你得让一切保持原状
You gotta keep everything exactly as it was,
但是她会经过我们 看看她的脸
but she's gonna walk by. Look at her face.
看…看 她来了
Look. Look, look, look. Here she comes.
不 -露比 拜托 露比 拜托 莫里斯
No! - Ruby, please. Ruby, please. Morris!
时间子激增 -莫里斯 发生了什么事?
Chronon surge. - Morris, what is happening?
能量阀疯狂满溢 -时间子激增
Power vents flooding like crazy. - Chronon surge.
我想要看她 -露比 别动
I want to see her! - Ruby, don't move.
我们得让画面一致
We need to keep the image fixed.
有人看到她的脸吗?
Did anyone see her face?
不 没有 -没有 抱歉
No. Nothing. - Nothing. Sorry.
奇朵锡上校?
Colonel Chidozie?
没能看到她 抱歉 博士
Can't make her out. Sorry, Doctor.
为什么?
Why?
她有什么特别的?
What is so different about her?
我来了
I am arriving.
那是我
That's me.
原本的我
The original me.
因为地精的关系回到2004年
Coming back in time in 2004 because goblins.
但我得回到教堂拯救婴儿时的露比
But I had to go back to the church to save little baby Ruby.
那塔迪斯几乎就像实体
That TARDIS is almost solid.
如果时间就是记忆 记忆就是时间 那时光机的记忆是什么?
If time is memory and memory is time, then what is the memory of a time machine?
看…看 她还在那里
Oh, look. Look, look. She's still there.
你的妈妈还在那里
Your mother is still there.
她为什么停下来了?
Why has she stopped?
她在做什么?你能看到吗? 她为什么停下来了?
What is she doing? Can you see? Why did she stop?
她看到我打斗吗?
Did she see me fighting?
有人看到吗?
Anyone? Can you see?
博士 她好像在哭
Doctor, I think she's crying.
她把她孩子送走了
She's given away her child.
她在难过痛哭
She's crying her heart out.
我收留了她 亲爱的
I took her in, darling.
她很安全
And she's safe.
她也很出色
And she's wonderful.
我真希望我能告诉她 我很好 妈
I wish I could tell her. I made it, Mum.
你该看看我做了些什么 我在宇宙中航行
You should see what I've done. I-I travelled the universe.
然后我…我跑着回来了
And I, uh-- I came back, running.
就在那时我看到了那女子
And that's when I saw the woman.
我的这段记忆一直在改变
My memory of this keeps changing, like,
就像时间一直在改变
time keeps changing.
她在指你
She's pointing at ya.
她能看到你吗?我妈妈看到你了吗?
Uh, can she see you? Did my mother see you?
我不知道她为什么指着我
I don't know why she was pointing at me.
后面没有东西 博士
There's nothing behind you, Doctor.
有人有任何进展吗?
Anything? Anyone?
她知道你是谁吗?
Does she know who you are?
莫里斯 你能把那女子放大吗?
Morris, can-can you magnify the woman?
我已经在尽快了
My hands are on fire here.
(电磁场)
她指着你 同时也指着西北方
She's pointing at you, but she's also pointing north-west.
那里有什么吗?
Is there anything there?
奇朵锡上校 请回到你的位置
Colonel Chidozie, you will return to your position.
只是要看看那里是否有什么
Just see if there's anything there.
博士 你说不要动 -我知道 我知道
Doctor, you said not to move. - I know. I know.
但只是看看而已
But just-- just look.
我继续往前 女士
Proceeding forward, ma'am.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
只有灯柱和…
There's just the lamp post and--
只有看到树之类的
And all I've got is trees and stuff.
远方有房♥子 没有什么
Houses in the distance. Nothing.
或许我能从不同角度尝试
Maybe if I try a different angle.
上校 小心点
Colonel, be careful!
不 抱歉 没有
No. Sorry. No.
连个光影都没有
Not even a flicker.
什么都没有 博士
I've got nothing, Doctor.
她为什么指着我?
Why was she pointing at me?
博士 她要离开了
Doctor! She's walking away.
不 不要 不 妈 拜托不要… -露比 露比
No, don't. No, Mum, please don't-- - Ruby, Ruby.
拜托不要…
Please don't--
然后我转身了
And then I just turned away.
我看不到她了
I can't see her.
她离开了
She's gone.
博士 我能发问吗?
Doctor, can I ask?
莫里斯 请等一下 -不 抱歉 我必须得问
Um, Morris, a second, please. -No, I'm sorry. I've got to ask.
那是什么?
What is that?
博士
Doctor.
博士 那是什么?
Doctor, what is that thing?
奇朵锡上校去哪了? -戒备
Where's Colonel Chidozie? - At arms!
别走入窗口内 -不…不
Don't go into the Window. - No. No! No.
留在原地
Stay where you are!
奇朵锡?
Chidozie?
你在哪?你在里面吗?
Where are you? Are you in there?
温斯顿 你在那形体里面吗?
Winston, are you in that shape?
奇朵锡上校 请立刻回报 听得到我说话吗?
Colonel Chidozie, you will report at once. Can you hear me?
听得到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
博士 那东西是发生在什么时候?
Doctor, when is that thing?
是现在还是2004年?
Is-Is it now or is it 2004?
我不知道 -但那是什么?
I don't know. - What is it though?
是为了我妈妈而来吗? -我不知道
Has it come for my mother? - I don't know.
是我们吗?是为了我们而来吗? -我不知道
Is it us? Has it come for us? - I don't know.
奇朵锡上校 请回报
Colonel Chidozie, please report.
莫里斯 能侦测到任何数据吗?
Morris, can you get any readings?
警告 时间子升高 -它超出预期规模
Chronon escalation. - It's off the scale.
那东西既热又冷 -警告
That thing is hot. It's cold. - Warning.
它有辐射却又是死的 它什么都是 我不知道
It's radioactive. It's dead. It's everything. I don't know.
我知道它的名字
I know its name.
是野兽
It's the Beast.
温斯顿
Winston.
温斯顿 你在哪?你还在这房♥间内吗?
Winston, where are you? Are you still in this room?
奇朵锡上校 请回报
Colonel Chidozie, please report.
你在哪?奇塔姆山仔
Where are you, Cheetham Hill?
奇塔姆山 -那…那是他
Cheetham Hill. - That-That-- That's him.
他还活着
He's alive.
士兵哥 我还在这 我是塔姆赛德女孩
Hey, soldier. I'm still here. Tameside girl.
我们在试着看…
We're trying to see--
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表