剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
I'm fine. How are you?
你在哪里?我不...你受伤了吗?
Where are you? I can't-- Are you injured?
我没事 你还好吗? - 我没事
I'm fine. How are you? I'm okay.
好像只是惊吓过度
Just shock.
坎托
Canto.
Canto.
坎托
你被辨识为蒙蒂费林
You are identified as Mundy Flynn,
我指定的最喜爱的人
my designated favourite person.
这是专为你录制的个人讯息
Here's a personal message recorded just for you.
如果我发生了任何事
If anything happens to me,
我想要你知道
I want you to know that
我爱你
I love you.
说真的 你不爱我...
And honestly, it's okay that...
也没关系
...you don't love me back.
抱歉 好了
Sorry. Yeah.
我很遗憾你朋友过世了
I'm sorry about your friend.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
我让他分心了
I distracted him.
不 跟你没有关系
It was nothing to do with you.
是因为演算法被侵入了
It was the algorithm breach.
维伦加演算法在自我保护
The Villengard algorithm is protecting itself.
救护机杀死了他
The ambulance killed him.
持续缅怀并献上祷告 持续缅怀并献上祷告
Thoughts and prayers. Thoughts and prayers.
持续缅怀并献上祷告
Thoughts and prayers.
我们把爸爸送进去 它现在在反抗了 看
We sent Daddy in there, and it's fighting back. Look.
持续缅怀并献上祷告
当然了 当然有安全系统
Of course. Of course, there's security.
有防火墙 我为什么没想到?
There's a firewall. Why didn't I think of that?
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
演算法♥会♥做任何事情来保护自己
The algorithm will do anything it can to protect itself.
任何事情 - 羚羊
Anything at all. Antelope.
羚羊 - 约翰
Ante-- Antelope. - John.
羚羊 我看到羚羊 我们看到羚羊
Antelope. I saw antelope. We saw antelope.
我们一起看到羚羊 我记得 我记得 爸爸
We saw the antelope together. I-I remember! I remember, Daddy!
羚羊 我们一起看到羚羊 羚羊 抱歉
Antelope. We saw antelope. Antelope. Sorry.
叫她快离开 约翰 叫你的女儿现在就离开
Tell her to run, John! Tell your daughter to run now!
同为人父 - 我跟爸爸在一起很安全
Dad to dad. - I'm safe with Daddy.
安全...羚羊...安全...无法...羚...
Safe-- Safe-- Antelope-- Safe-- Can't-- Can't-- Ante--
羚... - 爸...
A-- Dad--
任何企图干涉维伦加演算法的行为
A-Any attempt to interfere with the Villengard algorithm
将受到严厉的惩罚
will be met with severe fines.
约翰法兰西斯费特在哪?
Where is John Francis Vater?
约翰法兰西斯费特的人工智慧 被辨识为恶意资料病毒
The AI known as John Francis Vater has been identified as a hostile data virus
已经永久删除了
and permanently deleted.
持续缅怀并献上祷告
Thoughts and prayers.
注意
Attention.
这个地雷很就快就会引发故障安全引燃
This landmine will induce fail-safe immolation shortly.
若你不是被选定的目标 请勿靠近
If you are not the selected target, please stand clear.
跑 快跑 - 那样没有意义
Run. Start running. - There's no point.
最后倒数开始 - 你们两个快跑
Final countdown commencing. - Both of you! Run!
十、九... - 我们跑不出范围外的
Ten, nine... - We'd never get far enough.
八... - 我爸爸在哪里?
...eight... - Where's my daddy?
七... - 没有爸爸我不离开
...seven... - I'm not leaving without my daddy.
我也不会离开你 亲爱的 - 六...
And I'm not leaving you, munchkin. - ...six...
我真的很抱歉 就这样了 - 五、四...
I'm so sorry, then. This is it. - ...five, four...
我很抱歉 露比
I'm so sorry, Ruby.
三... - 真的很抱歉
...three... - I am so, so sorry.
二
...two,
一
one.
亲亲
Kiss kiss.
羚羊...同为人父...至死不渝...至死...
Antelope-- Dad to dad-- Dust to dust-- Dust--
亲亲
Kiss kiss.
病毒警告 病毒警... - 亲亲
Virus alert. Virus a-- - Kiss kiss.
亲亲...亲亲
Kiss kiss. Kiss kiss. Kiss kiss.
找到伤患
Patient acquired.
会有些刺痛
Sharp scratch.
启动再生协定
Revivification protocol initiated.
亲亲
Kiss kiss.
亲亲 - 怎么会?
Kiss kiss. - How?
露比 露比
Ruby, Ruby.
你没事吗?还好吗?
You okay? Yeah?
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
你在天堂上的爸爸
Your father, who art in heaven.
至少是某种天堂
A kind of heaven anyway.
羚羊...去刷牙...羚羊
Antelope-- Do your teeth-- Antelope.
维伦加演算法
The Villengard algorithm.
整个维伦加军事产业
The whole Villengard arms industry, all of it,
刚被这孩子的爸爸打败了
just got beaten up by this little kid's dad!
博士 - 露比 露比
Doctor. - Ah! Ruby! Ruby!
你为什么躺着错过所有的精采故事?
Ah, why are you lying around missing all the good stuff?
战争刚刚结束 可能还会被叫去睡觉 不准吃晚餐
A war just got switched off and very possibly sent to bed without its supper.
我不...发生了什么事?
I don't-- What happened?
这有点难总结
Well, it's, uh-- It's kind of hard to sum up.
如果我有写日记的话 文字可能无法描述它的精彩
I think if I had a diary, it would be a little bit too exciting for words.
或许可以用鼓声来写
I think I could write it with drums.
你可以用鼓声写日记吗?我想我可以
Can you write a diary in drums? I bet I could.
等等...
Uh, wait--
十月五号♥
October the 5th!
我请这女孩的爸爸到软件中看看
I sent this girl's dad into the software just for a look around.
只是要找证据 而他一定满腔怒气
Just looking for proof, and he must have been very cross.
因为现在整个维伦加主机
Because now, the whole Villengard mainframe
都被家长之力击败了
has been taken down by parent power.
基本上 维伦加... 基本上 等爸爸回家就知道惨了
Basically, Villengard-- Basically, just wait till Daddy gets home.
好 看够了 继续吧 来吧 露比
Right, enough of that. Moving on. Come on, Ruby.
不 等等 我们只享受了两分钟的美景
No. Hang on. We've had, like, two minutes of the awesome.
对 两分钟 不逗留 宇宙还有很多地方要看
Yeah, two minutes. No lingering. Plenty more universe to see.
而说真的 你的寿命很烂
And quite frankly, your lifespan sucks.
好 过来 史普莱丝
All right. Come here, Splice.
史普莱丝 你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
Splice, I'm so sorry about your dad.
为什么要遗憾?
Why are you sorry?
因为他已经不在了
Because he's gone now.
但我知道蒙蒂会好好照顾你的
But I know that Mundy is gonna take really good care of you.
傻瓜 他没有不在
Silly, he's not gone.
他只是死了
He's just dead.
他没有不在
He's not gone.
没错 完全没错
That is right. That is exactly right.
你要继续相信 史普莱丝
You keep the faith, Splice.
我以为你不喜欢信仰 博士
I thought you didn't like faith much, Doctor.
我不喜欢不代表我不需要它 蒙蒂
Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I don't need it, Mundy.
再见...再见
Goodbye. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
我会不时来看你们的
I will be popping in every now and then.
炸鱼条和蛋奶糊是我的最爱
Fish fingers and custard is my favourite.
好 来吧 露比
Okay, come on, Ruby.
好 好 抱歉我们得这样匆忙离开
Yes, yes. Sorry we gotta rush off like this.
但他可能需要换衣服 再见了
But he probably needs changing. Bye!
你觉得她会没事吗?
Do you think she'll be all right?
史普莱丝?
Splice?
我想她会成为未来的总统之类的
I reckon future president of something.
在那之前 她有蒙蒂和她爸爸
Till then, she's got Mundy and her dad.
但她爸爸死了
But her dad's dead.
我知道 我知道她说他没有不在 这说法很可爱
No, I know. I know he's not gone, and that's sweet and everything.
但他真的已经死了
It's just he is-- He's really, actually, he's dead.
我们总有一死
We're all dead eventually.
我们活着的时间不多
There's hardly any time that we're not dead.
这也是好事
It's a good thing too.
我们得动作快 不然会一事无成
We gotta keep the pace up. Otherwise, nothing would get done.
死亡定义了我们
Dying defines us.
雪在落下前也不是雪
Snow isn't snow until it falls.
雪
Snow.
对 雪
Yeah, snow.
我们最后都会融化
We all melt away in the end.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表