剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
你在那东西里面吗?
Are you inside that thing?
不是
No.
那你在哪里?
Then where are ya?
我迷失了
I am lost.
好 但我们能找到你 我们能帮忙
Okay, but we can find you. We can help.
看看你的周围并告诉我们 你在哪里?
Just look around and tell us. Where are ya?
我在地狱里
I am in hell.
上校 我需要知道状况
Colonel, I need to know.
你能告诉我们发生什么事了吗?
Can you tell us what's happening?
它看到我了
It's seen me.
它直接看到我的灵魂
It's seen right into my soul.
而它非常古老
And it's so old.
它是什么?
What is it?
等待着 -什么在等待?
Waiting. - What is?
它等待非常久了
It's been waiting for so long.
把门打开
Open the doors.
别靠近 所有人别靠近
Keep back. Everyone, keep back.
他看起来好像已经死了一百年
He looks like he's been dead for a hundred years.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
总指挥官呼叫执行删除小组
This is the commander-in-chief to the Executive Deletion Team.
有一名人员伤亡 是温斯顿 乐谬尔 奇朵锡上校
We have an officer down. Colonel Winston Lemuel Chidozie.
在45楼 我要心理作战小组知道这情况
Floor 45. I want Psych Ops informed.
我要联合单位的监识小组
I want UNIT forensics.
我要完整的选项十和十一的结构图
I want full Option 10 and 11 Schematics.
马上就要 -是 女士
Immediately. - Yes, ma'am.
梅儿
Mel.
带我去见苏珊崔亚德
Take me to Susan Triad.
她将在三点进行演说
She's due to make the speech at three o'clock.
我们还有十分钟
We've got ten minutes.
我是媒体组的人 谢谢
I'm with the media team. Thanks.
是我派他上前的
I sent him forward.
那东西杀死了他
That thing killed him.
不是你 -那东西是什么?
Not you. - What was it?
还有露比的母亲 为什么她指着我?
And Ruby's mother, why was she pointing at me?
说完了吗?
Finished?
那就停止抱怨 来解决事情吧
Now stop grizzling and fix it.
因为如果苏珊是你的孙女 那她可能就是这一切的关键
'Cause if Susan is your granddaughter, then she might be the key to this.
来吧
Now come on.
博士 我们独♥立♥出一个影像
Doctor, we've isolated an image.
不管那东西是什么 它自行从时间窗口冲了出来
Whatever that thing was, it burnt itself out of the Time Window.
但它存在于录影带上
But it survived on the VHS.
之前没有 我发誓
That wasn't there before. I swear to ya.
我每次看那影片时都不存在
Every time I've watched that tape, it wasn't there.
录影画面改变了 -凯特 进行分♥析♥
The recording has changed. - Kate, analyse it.
拆解到每一个像素
Break it down. Every single pixel.
我们需要知道那东西是什么 我需要看到
We need to know what that thing is. I need to see.
我有画面控制权
I've got image control.
所有桌台连线到我这边
All desks link to mine.
现在进行同步
Coordinating now.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
这是一场暴风雪的粗糙录影带
It's a crude videotape of a snowstorm.
已经十九年了 还是收在床下的鞋盒中
Nineteen years old. Kept under the bed in a shoebox.
这难不倒我
I was born for this.
苏珊 我可以向你介绍我朋友吗?
Susan, could I introduce my friend?
现在不行 我们即将要开始了 -你好
Not right now. We're about to go on. - Hello. Hi there.
我是博士 -很高兴认识你 亲爱的
I'm the Doctor. - Ah, nice to meet you, pet.
博士姓什么? -就只是博士而已 你好
Doctor who? - Just the Doctor. Hello.
还真是神秘
Well, top marks for enigmatic.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们之前见过吗?
Have we met before?
应该没有 -你确定吗?
Well, I don't think so. - Are you sure?
希望你不介意我这么说 但我会记得像你这样帅气的男子的
Well, if you don't mind my saying, I'd remember a handsome chap like you.
只是我以为你是…
It's just that I thought you were...
再60秒就要开始了 -但苏珊 我需要跟你谈谈
We're on in 60 seconds. - But, Susan, I need to talk to you.
只要几分钟就好 -请叫你朋友离开
Just for a couple of minutes. - If you could tell your friend.
听着 很多人都希望借用我的时间
Look, a lot of people want my time.
但我只是想要稍微睡一下
All I want is a bit of shut-eye.
我根本睡不够 -为什么不够?
God knows I don't get enough sleep. - Why not?
我很常做梦
I get a lot of dreams.
你都梦见什么了?
What do you dream about?
抱歉 但我们要迟到了 苏珊
I'm sorry, but we're going to be late, Susan.
萨利德 别让这两人再跟上
Saleed, these two no further.
做什么梦?什么样的梦?
Dreams about what? What sorts of dreams?
苏珊 你都梦到什么了?
Susan, what do you dream about?
苏…你梦到一个叫琳蒂的女孩吗?
Su-- Do you dream about a girl called Lindy?
你梦到叫太平洋德尔里奥星球的地方吗?
Do you dream about a place called Pacifico del Rio?
你梦到成为救护机吗?
Do you dream about being an ambulance?
抱歉 我真的得走了
Sorry, I've really got to go.
成为救护机? -她记得这些梦
Being an ambulance? - She remembered them.
她不知道怎么会这样 但她记得这些梦
She doesn't know how, but she remembered them.
(图像拒绝扫描)
提高搜寻参数
Increase search parameters.
莫里斯 试着反向播放
Morris, try running it backwards.
我们来看看如果倒转时间 把录影带倒带会发生什么事
Let's see what happens if we reverse time and rewind the VHS.
什么状况? -天啊
The hell? - Oh, my God.
博士 你在吗?
Doctor, are you there?
是
Uh-huh.
我们在那形体中心有了发现
We found something at the heart of that shape.
是什么?
What is it?
是塔迪斯
It's the TARDIS.
不 但塔迪斯在露比路上 我们都知道这件事
No, but the TARDIS was there on Ruby Road. We know that.
它第二次出现在那里 也就是你说的不能发生的事
It's there for a second time. Which you said couldn't happen.
但这次它的位置在20公尺外的北边
But this time, it's 20 metres to the north,
而那东西包围着它
and that thing is wrapped around it.
但怎么会如此?
But how?
我不知道
I don't know.
博士 那是什么?
Doctor, what was that?
它过去曾发出那个声音
It's made that noise before.
可能是个陷阱
Probability of a trap,
机率为百分之99并持续提高中
99% and rising.
只是那个陷阱在这里
Except the trap is here.
我不想这么说 但那形体在录影带上 存在于塔迪斯的四周
I hate to say this, but the shape exists around the TARDIS on the VHS.
如果它现在也存在于塔迪斯周围
But what if it exists around the TARDIS now,
只是我们看不到怎么办?
and we just can't see it?
凯特 清空那区域
Kate, clear the area.
撤离操作室 把塔迪斯独自留在那
Evacuate the ops room. Leave the TARDIS alone.
好 我得留在这里
O-Okay, I've-I've gotta stay here.
我觉得苏珊崔亚德参与其中
I think Susan Triad is a part of it.
请播放笑声
Cue laughter.
在我的命令下 所有非必要人员立即离开房♥间
On my orders, all non-essential staff will clear the room right now.
所有非必要人员 离开
All non-essential staff, out!
露比 露比
Ruby! Ruby.
抱歉 你要参与
I'm sorry. You're part of this.
我需要你留下 但我们会送你妈妈回家
I need you to stay, but your mother will be taken home.
我要跟她在一起 -带她出去
I'm staying with her. -Get her out.
妈 你要我怎么做? -跟我回家
Mum, what do you want me to do? - Come home with me.
那你就帮不上忙了
Then you're not helping.
也就表示我爱你 谢谢你 再见了
Which means I love you, thank you and goodbye.
这边请 女士
This way, ma'am.
伏林克斯 扫描塔迪斯
The Vlinx, scan the TARDIS.
进行最大化扫描
Commence maximum scan.
分♥析♥确认存在生命体
Analysis confirms life-form.
我们看不到 但在量子扫描上有呈现
But we can't see it, but it registers on the quantum search.
苏珊 苏珊
Susan. Susan.
苏珊…苏珊 -好了 好了 谢谢
Susan. Susan. Susan. - All right, all right. Thank you!
谢谢 我们很开心
Thank you! We've had our fun.
特别是你
Especially you. Whoo!
但今天来到这里我感到很荣幸
But it's my honour to be here today.
也有义务这么做
And my duty.
因为我们知道我们做了什么
Because we know what we've done.
科技亿万富翁
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表