剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
我们得好好度过每一天 因为他们无法这么做了
We have to live each day because they can't.
你不需要继续当赏金猎人 罗格
You don't have to stay a bounty hunter, Rogue.
你可以跟我一起旅行 我可以让你看到各个世界 罗格
You could travel with me. Oh, the worlds I could show you, Rogue.
如果我喜欢我的工作呢?
And what if I like what I do?
你愿意跟我一起旅行吗?
Would you travel with me?
真棒的论点
That is quite an argument.
这样吧 当我们都脱离这一切之后
I'll tell you what. When we both get out of this...
我们在银河各处争论吧
...let's argue across the stars.
我愿意
I'd like that.
陷阱准备好了
The trap is ready.
我们在更多人丧命前回到派对上吧
Now, let's get back to this party before anyone else dies!
楼上有一具尸体 - 有个变形人在杀人...
There's a body upstairs. - There's a shapeshifter killing people--
有人杀了她 - 你知道?
Someone has killed her. - Oh, you know?
我们应该跟普通人说吗?
Should we be telling humans?
来自2024年的露比 外太空赏金猎人罗格 善良的小姐?
Ruby, 2024. Rogue, outer-space bounty hunter. Nice lady?
艾蜜莉 - 来自1813年的艾蜜莉
Emily. - Emily, 1813.
公爵夫人是会变形的邱德族 懂吗?
The duchess, a shapeshifting Chuldur. Okay?
我知道这个词
I know the word, "Okay".
好 但杀了这些人有谁会从中受益?
Okay, but what does anyone get out of killing these people?
我知道他们都是崇尚高雅的势利鬼
I mean, I know they're posh snobs and all that,
但我们发现管家死了 谁会做出这样的事呢?
but we found the housekeeper dead. I mean, why would anybody do that?
这场舞会 戏剧性的发展
The dance. The drama.
各种情绪 天啊 这是角色扮演
The emotion. Oh, man. It's cosplay.
这一切是邱德族在做角色扮演
All of this. The Chuldur is cosplaying.
你说邱德族会到一个星球 把人当成服饰一样穿上
You said a Chuldur comes to a planet and tries on people like outfits,
只是为了好玩而已 这完全就是角色扮演
all for the fun of it. Exactly like cosplay.
等等 你是说他真的装扮自己 假装在演《布里奇顿》?
Wait, so you mean it's literally dressing up and playing at Bridgerton?
有可能 电视的讯号♥会发送到行星间
Could be. I mean, those TV signals beam out across the stars.
电视讯号♥是什么?
What are these TV signals?
没时间了
N-No time.
我们得让公爵夫人自己走到外面
Uh, we need to get the duchess outside on her own.
如果有什么能吸引她的 那绝对就是丑闻
And if there's one thing that attracts her, it's scandal.
还有愤怒以及情节转折
And outrage. And plot twists.
来吧 罗格
So, come on, Rogue.
要跳舞吗?
Shall we?
我不懂我们跳舞要怎么引起注意
I don't see how us dancing will create a scene.
那你应该多研究一下这个时代 因为我们就是个丑闻
Then you should have researched this era a little more because we are scandalous.
这个地球上的古老角色扮演传统是什么?
So, what is this ancient Earth tradition of cosplay?
罗格
Oh, Rogue.
就是粉丝装扮成他们喜欢的角色
It's when fans dress up as characters that they like,
而在邱德族的情况中 他们装扮成《布里奇顿》
and in our Chuldur's case, it's Bridgerton.
那是谁?
Who is that?
真惊人
Quite the sight.
天啊 小姐们 这太惊人了
Oh, my, ladies. This is shocking.
我们需要大吵一架 才能气愤地离开并吸引她追上来
We need to have a big fight so we can storm out and draw her to us.
进行角色扮演的是邱德族 不是我
The Chuldur cosplay. Not me.
这不是适合保持坚定 沉默和显得迷人的时候
This is the wrong time to be strong and silent and so attractive.
你怎敢如此?大人
How dare you, my lord?
这还真新鲜
Oh, this is new.
你要我放弃我的头衔、我的财富
You would ask me to give up my title, my fortune,
但你能承诺我什么未来?
but what future can you promise me?
你这无赖
You cad!
告诉我你的心到底要什么 不然我就会永远离开你
Tell me what your heart wants, or I shall turn my back on you forever.
我...
I--
说什么都行
Say anything.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I ca--
我没办法
I can't.
我一定要扮他们 - 拦截他们
Oh, I must play them. - Intercept.
你往那边去
You go that way.
什么?我的天啊
What? By the Lord.
是他 不是公爵夫人
Oh, it's him. It's not the duchess.
他是什么?
What is he?
你怎么会这样说话?你是谁?
How can you even talk like this? Who are you?
让公爵夫人继续说话
Now keep the duchess talking.
邱德族很强大 如果她开始变成你 就不会停止
A Chuldur is strong, and if she starts to change you, it won't stop.
问个很快的问题 这个陷阱能装几个人?
Quick question. How many does this trap hold?
一个
One.
因为只有一个邱德族吗?
Because there's only one Chuldur, yeah?
是一个邱德族家族 - 对
It's a Chuldur family. - Uh-huh.
我想要当博士
I want to be the Doctor.
谁要争夺扮另一个? - 快跑
Who wants to fight for the other one? - Run.
通常这么说的都是我 - 我...我
I'm normally the one that says that. Me. Me. Me.
找到他们了
I found them!
男士们 我们只是想玩得开心
Gentlemen, we just want some fun!
我好想当博士
I would love to be the Doctor.
折断脊椎 拔除扁桃腺
Breaking spines. Removing tonsils.
活体解剖
Live vivisection!
去找他们
Now find them!
我想要有新的装扮
I want a new look.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
找到了吗? - 马厩是空的
Any luck? - The stables are empty.
回到屋内吧
Back to the house.
我们得推进婚礼
We must advance with the wedding.
那应该能把他们引出来
That should get them out of hiding.
她说了婚礼吗?
She said wedding?
但他们有四人
But four of them.
我们的陷阱只能抓一人 该怎么办呢?
We've only got a trap for one. What do we do?
当我们开始行动 这些平凡百姓会惊慌尖叫
When we start the action, these human beings will panic and scream.
那会破坏今晚的真实性
It'll ruin the authenticity of the evening.
但我喜欢惊慌尖叫的部分
Oh, but I like the panic and the screaming bit.
我们就是为了这个而来
This is what we came for.
八卦、恋爱史、丑闻
The gossip, the romance, the scandal.
我们还有最终的婚礼大结局 然后是伦敦
We still have the big finale wedding to come, and then London.
我们能把我们的游戏提升到更大的规模
We can play our games on a magnificent scale.
先是国会 然后是皇室 我可以当国王
Parliament first. Then royalty. I can be king.
然后我们能对法国、西班牙 还有葡萄牙发动战争
And we can start wars with the French and the Spanish and the Portuguese,
还有所有看起来不像英国人的人
and everyone who doesn't look British.
我要看到血流成河
And bloodshed.
还有大炮 - 火♥药♥
And cannons. - Gunpowder.
我们要用角色扮演玩死这个星球
We're gonna cosplay this planet to death.
谢谢
Thank you.
增加一点能量 - 能量?
A little bit of zizz. - Zizz?
这是技术用语 我能让这个传输门承载四人
Technical term. I can make this transport gate carry four.
可能还有其他人
There might be others.
好 六人 最多六人
Right. Uh, six. Six maximum.
问题在于重量过重 现在这只能运作一次
The problem is too much weight. This can now only work once.
我们只有一次机会 罗格 只有一次
We've got one try at this, Rogue. Just one.
我们得在第一次就成功
We've gotta get it right first time.
艾蜜莉 我很抱歉 我知道这很难理解 但请相信我
Oh, Emily. Emily, I'm sorry. I know it's hard, but trust me.
宇宙中存在着可怕的东西 但好事总是比它们多
There are scary things in the universe, but the good things always outnumber 'em.
你怎么能说这样的话?
How can you say these things?
嘴边说着“电视”还有“懂了”
You with your TV and your okay.
听着 其实是...
Uh, okay, look, the truth is--
算了 你看得够多了
Nah, you've seen enough.
我不是来自你的世界
I'm not from your world.
我来自未来
I come from the future.
你真的太了不起了
You are truly remarkable.
我本来还以为我很有趣
And I thought I was interesting.
埋首书中的小小壁花 为了秘密恋情不惜冒一切风险
A bookish little wallflower, risking it all for a secret love.
但你呢?
But you?
你好疯狂
You are wild
而且勇敢又粗鲁
and brave and rude. -
来自未来的时代 过着一个充满冒险的生活
Living a life of adventure from times yet to come.
露比桑戴
Oh, Ruby Sunday...
我想要当你
I want to be you.
["Eine kleine Nachtmusik"]
[法语]
[法语 德语]
拜托 亲爱的 少了换装的派对就不是派对了
Oh, come now, loves, a party isn't a party without a costume change.
我看起来很棒吧?
And don't I look fabulous?
安静
Silence!
有看到露比吗? - 没看到
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表