剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Mm, you don''t have an extra toothbrush lying around, do you?
你有没有多余的牙刷
I hate hairy teeth. Ugh, I know.
我讨厌牙垢 我知道
It''s like, uh it''s like your teeth are wearing sweaters.
就像你的牙齿套了层毛衣
No, sorry.
没有 不好意思
Mm, here.
给
Nothing here.
没了
Well...
那么
Ah, yes.
有了
Hair of the dog.
解酒
Good morning, ladies.
早安 女士们
Good morning.
早安
I got you an iced coffee, Frances.
我给你买♥♥了杯冰咖啡 弗朗西丝
Sylvia, I would''ve gotten one for you,
希尔薇娅 我本会给你买♥♥的
but I didn''t know that you were gonna be here.
但我不知道你在这里
Thank you. You''re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Mm, interesting pizza and coffee.
有意思 披萨和咖啡
Frances, guess who I saw
弗朗西丝 你猜我今早
at my aerial Pilates class this morning.
在悬空普拉提课上见到谁了
Um... Penny Loafer Susan.
呃 盲流潘妮·苏珊
Ooh, floor time fun.
地板快乐时光
Can I join you, ladies? Oh, of course.
我能加入吗 女士们 当然可以
Wait, weren''t you wearing that yesterday?
等等 你不是昨天就戴这个吗
Are you on a walk of shame?
你是去男人家里整晚都没回家吗
No.
没有
No, not at all, no.
完全没有
We were here all night working.
我们昨天工作了一晚上
Yeah. Look, it''s all hung.
是的 看 全挂好了
Wow. Really, all night?
真的吗 一整晚
Yeah, but Wow.
是的 厉害
It wasn''t so bad, was it?
没那么糟 不是吗
Now it all looks wonderful, that''s for sure.
现在看起来很棒 这是当然的
But I can''t believe you were here working all night long.
但我不敢相信你们在这里工作了一晚上
My goodness. Well, we did take a little pizza break.
天啊 我们吃披萨休息了一会儿
And had a heated debate about space aliens.
还激烈讨论了关于外星人的问题
Oh, my God, don''t ask.
天啊 别问
And then we figured, "Oh, you know, we''re up.
然后我们想 反正醒着
Might as well stay and watch the sun rise."
不如顺便看日出
Oh. Wow, look at you two.
看看你俩
Like a cute little indie movie, the two of you.
就像一部可爱的独♥立♥电影
Hey, Frances, how''s Andrew doing?
弗朗西丝 安德鲁怎么样了
Not to toot my own horn, Sylvia,
我不是自吹 希尔薇娅
but I don''t know if you know that I was the one
但我不知道你是否知道
who set Frances up with her boyfriend.
是我撮成弗朗西丝和她男友的
Toot toot.
牛哔
I thought you just got divorced.
我以为你刚离婚
You have a boyfriend already?
你已经有男友了吗
No. No, no, no.
不不不
He''s not a boyfriend. Not a boyfriend.
他不是男友
He''s a nice guy, but, honestly,
他是个好人 但说实话
things are more serious with my mailman.
我和邮差的关系都更认真
No, we''re just uh, we''re casual.
不 我们只是随意的关系
You know? It''s fun.
知道吗 很有趣
So, is it like the fun you had with Julian?
像你和朱利安一样有趣吗
Well, having fun with one person
在你依然结婚时
while you''re still married to another person,
和另一个人胡搞
it turns out... that''s not fun.
原来 并不有趣
You had an affair? That''s kind of fucked up.
你出轨了吗 挺扯淡啊
Excuse me, Frances is not "Kind of fucked up."
不好意思 弗朗西丝不扯淡
She was involved in an intricate situation
她处在一个复杂环境中
where her emotional needs were simply not being met.
而她的情感需求无法得到满足
Plain and simple. Well...
非常简单 这个嘛
I don''t know if it''s plain and simple, but that''s a version.
我不知道算不算简单 但这也是种说法
Put it this way.
这么说吧
Frances''s divorce was a difficult time
弗朗西丝的离婚让我们所有人
for all of us.
都很难受
And look at her, she is just thriving now.
而看看她 她现在活得很精彩
No, fucked up is good.
不 扯淡是好事
Like, it''s interesting.
很吸引人
You got more layers to you than I thought, Frances.
你比我想的层次更多 弗朗西丝
How many layers did you think I had?
你以前觉得我有多少层
Two, Three.
两三层吧
Well, in that case, my many newly revealed layers thank you.
既然这样 我新被发现的层次要感谢你
Here you go. Ah, thanks for this.
给 谢谢
When I pulled mine out of storage,
当我从储藏室拿出我的球拍时
something had chewed through all the strings,
球拍网线都被什么东西咬坏了
which was rather unsettling.
真令人不安
Well, you''re welcome to mine.
欢迎你用我的
I haven''t played since before Lila was born.
莱拉出生以后我就没用过
God, how did I let Diane talk me into
天啊 我怎么会让黛安说服我
this tennis clinic anyway?
参加网球治疗课的
You know I''m not a group person. Oh, I know.
你知道我不喜欢团体活动 我知道
I remember vividly your one week in book club.
我清晰记得你在读书俱乐部的那一周
Say what you want, but I was right about "The Grapes of Wrath."
随你怎么说 但我对《愤怒的葡萄》的看法是对的
Yes, it''s depressing,
对 确实致郁
but it is in fact about the Great Depression.
但这部小说讲的就是大萧条[双关]
I don''t think Steinbeck was really interested in lightening the mood.
我想斯坦贝克对舒缓情绪不怎么感兴趣
Lila, come on, honey, hurry up.
莱拉 快点 亲爱的
Maria''s mom''s gonna be here any second.
玛利亚的妈妈随时会到
Good bye. Be nice!
再见 客气点
I''ll try. Mom?
我尽量 妈妈
Mm hmm? Can I dye my hair purple, please?
嗯 我能把头发染紫吗
Yeah, definitely not.
绝对不能
Dad said I could.
爸爸说能
He did?
他真这样说吗
Well, he told me to ask you.
他让我来问你
Oh, okay, then. No.
好吧 那么 不行
So, I am not allowed to dye my hair,
所以我不能染发
but Tom can have sex with Ella in Dad''s bathroom?
但汤姆可以和艾拉在爸爸的厕所里做♥爱♥
Okay.
好吧
Wait, I''m I''m s what?
等等 什么
Wait, what? W what?
等等 什么
So, thank you once again...
再次感谢你
for fitting us in on such short notice.
如此仓促间为我们挤出时间 ...
Today, we are not here to discuss marital issues,
今天我们来这里讨论的不是婚姻问题
but we''re here to talk about my girlfriend''s daughter.
而是来讨论我女友的女儿
Wait, so you''re having an affair now?
等等 你也出轨了吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No, we we got divorced.
不不不 我们离婚了
Yup. Miss a little, miss a lot.
是的 片刻不见 沧海桑田
He shaved his mustache.
他刮了胡子
You probably noticed that because...
你可能注意到了
you''re a professional observer.
因为你是专业观察者
A few months ago, this could''ve easily turned into a 12 rounder,
几个月前 这很容易会变成扯皮
but now, you know, we just say to each other,
但现在 我们对彼此说
Hey, let''s go see a third party
我们去见第三者 "
and just wade through this puddle of vomit."
努力涉过这摊呕吐物
Well, that''s kind of a unnecessary vivid image,
这个生动的比喻不太合适
but, yes, yes, we want to wade through this separately, together.
但没错 我们想分开度过难关 同时不分开
Because we''ve comfortably fallen into this pattern
因为我们接受了这种安排
of you take care of your side of the street,
你处理好你的事
I''ll take care of mine.
我处理好我的事
Right, but then there''s this dangerous intersection
是的 但是有危险的交集
where these head on collisions happen.
会发生直接碰撞
Fender benders.
车祸现场
So, the issue is...
所以问题是
our 16 year old son, Tom,
我们十六岁的儿子 汤姆
who has recently become sexually active
最近与罗伯特女友的女儿
with Robert''s girlfriend''s daughter.
发生了性行为
In his house, under his roof,
在他的家中 在他的屋檐下
in his bathroom, on his watch.
在他的厕所里 在他的监护下
Sounds worse than it is. Not really.
听起来比实际上糟 并不是
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表