剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
All these human beings...
这些人类
being rejected in a matter of seconds.
就在几秒内被拒绝
You''re really milking all the fun out of this.
你让这事变得毫无乐趣了
This is for you, unless it turns out to have any value.
这归你了 除非它很有价值
Then I''d like it back.
那我收回
Sylvia MacDonald. I''m trying to find her.
希尔薇娅·麦克唐纳 我在试图找到她
You know, maybe she has some other work.
也许她有别的作品
I keep painting them
我一直画
and every day I keep realizing they''re shit.
每天我都意识到它们就是垃圾
Finish a painting. For both of us.
为了我们俩 画完一幅画吧
Grandpa''s in the hospital.
爷爷住院了
Doctors have recommended that I get there as quickly as possible.
医生建议我尽早到医院
Just dealing with my sister alone is gonna be a ground war.
光是应付我妹妹就是一场地面战了
If I ever hear that you have upset him,
如果我听说你让他不高兴
I will hunt you down.
我绝对饶不了你
You''re divorced now. You''re free.
你们离婚了 你自♥由♥了
I was married forever. These feelings are...
我之前结婚了很长时间 这些感受
They''re involuntary.
是无意识的
Can you believe it?
你能信吗
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Lila is 13.
莱拉13岁了
I mean, it''s your first family gathering since the divorce.
这是你们离婚后第一次家庭聚会
How are you two getting along? Very well, thank you.
你俩处得怎么样 挺好的 谢谢我
We''re, um, splitting birthday duties very amicably.
我们在友好地分担生日职责
Robert is doing the skating and the invites,
罗伯特负责溜冰的事和邀请大家
and I''m doing the balloons, the party favors, and the cake.
我负责气球 小礼品和蛋糕
The soft goods. Well, that''s nice.
纺织品 挺好的
You know, ever since we slept together in Ohio,
自从我们在俄亥俄州睡过后
things are uncomplicated.
事情就不复杂了
Uncomplicated? Mm hmm.
不复杂 嗯
I detect skepticism. Not at all.
我感觉到了怀疑 完全没有
Sex that makes things less complicated,
让事情没那么复杂的性♥爱♥
I hear about that a lot.
我经常听说
I''m telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
Sleeping with Robert was the antidote.
跟罗伯特上♥床♥是解药
Maybe I should try that as a new couples therapy technique.
也许我该把这当成是新的夫妻心理咨♥询♥技巧试试
The Ohio Method."
俄亥俄疗法 "
Nice. All right, so what is it gonna be,
挺好的 好吧 那要怎么办
this lovely chocolate buttercream, carrot cake...?
可爱的巧克力奶油乳酪 胡萝卜蛋糕
Okay, truthfully, Lila likes red velvet.
说实话 莱拉喜欢红丝绒
I like free cake.
我喜欢免费的蛋糕
Oh, that''s cute.
真可爱
Just email us a picture, and we''ll do the rest.
给我们发照片就行 剩下的交给我们
Ah, yeah.
好吧
That might be a bit challenging
那也许有些难
to find a photograph of Lila smiling,
找到一张莱拉笑的照片
but it would be sweet.
但这会很有爱的
Or would she say that it''s cringey?
还是她会说这很阿谀奉承
It''s difficult. Lots of dynamics.
这很难 很多情况
Maybe you should have sex with it
也许你该跟它做♥爱♥
to make it less complicated.
让它没那么复杂
I apologize.
我道歉
I will email you a photograph.
我会给你发照片
Bye.
再见
Tom?
汤姆
Pull over! Good.
靠边停车 好
Come on.
快
What are you doing? Driving.
你在干什么 开车
Yeah, no, I can see that.
不 我能看出来
I can also see there''s no adult with you.
我也看到了车里没有成年人陪着你
Whose car is this? It''s Caleb''s.
这是谁的车 卡莱布的
Caleb, your your chem partner?
你的化学课搭档吗
Well, obviously not Caleb. It''s his dad''s.
显然不是卡莱布的 是他爸爸的
The youth minister? No, different
青年部长吗 不 另一个
it''s a different a new Caleb. Tom, Tom.
另一个卡莱布 汤姆
You should talk to Dad.
你该跟爸爸谈谈
You follow me, at, like, 10 miles an hour.
你跟着我 时速10英里
Oh, shit, hang on.
该死 等等
Sorry. Sorry?
抱歉 抱歉什么
Turn that shit up, man.
把声音调大点
Really? Up!
真的吗 大
Okay.
好
Yes乐队吗 Are you into Yes?
你喜欢
What do you think,
你觉得呢
I just got here off a melon truck?
我是坐着西瓜卡车过来的吗
I kissed Jon Anderson once at Madison Square Garden.
我有次在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥亲过约翰·安德森
I kissed the lips that kissed the lips of Jon Anderson?
我亲过的嘴亲过约翰·安德森吗
Let me taste the magic.
让我尝尝那魔力
Is this going on the birthday mix?
生日合辑要选这首歌♥吗
Uh, yes. Lila can''t stand
是啊 莱拉无法忍♥受
the top 40 horse shit they play at the ice rink,
溜冰场播放的最火的40首烂歌♥
and she''s way into this.
她很喜欢这个
When she was six, she asked for
她六岁时要听
Dark Side of The Moon" From Santa Claus.
圣诞老人唱《月之暗面》 "
That''s so cool. Yeah, I mean, granted,
真酷 当然
I''ve been blasting this at her since she was in the womb,
自从她在她妈妈肚子里 我就一直在胎教这首歌♥
but she''s come around to it on her own.
但她自己爱上了这首歌♥
That''s awesome. What''s going on, dude?
真棒 怎么了 儿子
Hey! Not much! So Mom is outside.
没什么 妈妈在门外
She wants to talk to you.
她想跟你谈谈
I got busted for driving the Tesla.
我开着特斯拉被她发现了
What?! Stop!
什么 别走
What do you what the f
你说什么
what do you mean you were driving the Tesla?
你说你开着特斯拉是什么意思
Oh, God, that was my fault.
天啊 那怪我
He asked me for the keys
他问我要钥匙
because he said his backpack was in the back,
因为他说他的书包在车后座
and I gave him That''s not your fault,
我就给他了 这不是你的错
that''s your fucking fault.
而是你的错
I just took it out of the parking for, like, one second
我刚从停车场开出来
Oh, God, just cut the bullshit, sit down right now!
天啊 少说废话 快坐下
Oh, my God. I''m so sorry.
天啊 很抱歉
I''m just gonna go talk No. No.
我要去谈谈 不行
You can''t meet her under these circumstances.
你不能这样见她
That''s the worst.
这样最糟糕了
I pulled our son over on Jay Street
我在杰伊街让我们的儿子靠边停车了
by himself,
他一个人
driving... that. I know.
开着那辆车 我知道
He was just supposed to grab his backpack.
他本来只是该去拿书包的
And he''s in big trouble now, okay?
他现在惹上大♥麻♥烦了 好吗
I mean, he''s grounded here,
他在这里时被禁足了
and if you want it''s your house
如果你愿意 在你家里
ground full on double ground.
他也会被全面地禁足
Yeah, he''s definitely grounded, definitely.
他绝对被禁足了 绝对的
But how do you have a Tesla?
但你怎么有特斯拉的
I don''t.
我没有
Um, that is actually not mine.
那不是我的车
It''s my... friend woman''s.
是我女性朋友的
Friend woman''s? Yes.
女性朋友的 是的
You mean girlfriend?
你是说女朋友吗
Yes.
是啊
Your girlfriend has a Tesla?
你女朋友有特斯拉吗
She does. And you...
是的 你
have a girlfriend? I do.
有女朋友了吗 是的
Does this person have a name?
这人有名字吗
Jackie.
杰姬
Does she whisper it? Jackie.
她小声说的吗 杰姬
Her name''s Jackie.
她叫杰姬
Our children have met her?
我们的孩子们见过她了
Well, she has a daughter
她有个女儿
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表