剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
I will hunt you down.
我绝对绕不了你
So don''t fuck with me, Cathy.
别他妈惹我 凯茜
I think you were really out of line. Cathy.
我觉得你真的很过分 凯茜
For once in your life, just don''t say anything.
就这一次 什么也别说
This is heartbreaking. Heartbreaking.
太令人心碎了 令人心碎
Oh, oh, oh, wait, wait, wait, I''m sorry, one more thing.
等等 抱歉 还有一件事
Your mother gave me the green Fiestaware pitcher,
你妈妈把绿色大水罐给我了
and you will have to dig it out of my grave.
你要想要 就得从我的坟墓里挖出来
So you have food you can heat up later.
你有一会儿可以加热吃的食物
Yeah, it''s one of the things I wanna do before I leave town,
是啊 这是我离开市里之前想做的事之一
get him a new microwave.
给他买♥♥个新微波炉
This one''s totally shot.
这个很旧了
But he is absolutely married
但他绝对娶了
to that dedicated popcorn button.
那个专用的爆米花按钮
They did a good job on your hand.
他们把你的手治得很好
It was very clever to punch a wall at a hospital.
在医院砸墙很聪明
I''m a thinker.
我是思考者
I''m so glad he''s better.
真高兴他好转了
We got a lot done today. We sure did.
我们今天做了许多事 是的
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Hey, can you grab my charger?
你能帮我拿充电器吗
It''s right over there.
就在那边
Thanks.
谢谢
Got everything? Believe so.
东西都拿了吗 我想是的
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表