剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
I''m just starting the process of changing my name.
我想开始换名字的流程
I just got divorced. Oh. Bummer.
我刚离婚 真扫兴
Not really.
不是啦
This is to celebrate your papers being signed,
为了庆祝你签了离婚文件
and for me officially investing in the gallery.
以及我正式对画廊投资
Thank you, but it''s a loan. I''m paying you back.
谢谢你 但那是贷款 我会还你钱的
You''re single. You''re a free man.
你是单身 是个自♥由♥的人
So that would be implying that I''m getting laid a lot.
你是在暗示我会经常滚床单
No. No, that''s not happening.
不 那不可能
Francis, I would like you to meet Andrew.
弗朗西丝 这是安德鲁
Now that you''re single, are you swiping?
你现在单身了 你在交友软件上滑动
I haven''t taken the plunge yet.
我还没有冒险尝试
Well, don''t start, because you''re clearly a mess.
别开始约会 因为你明显一团糟
Really? Walking disaster.
真的吗 行走的灾难
Feel like I got sole custody of Lila''s inner bitch.
我感觉我有莱拉内心贱♥人♥的唯一监护权
You''re changing your name? Fuck you!
你要改名字吗 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
I appreciate this Robert, coming here after work.
我很感激 罗伯特 下班后还过来
Your dream of a professional grade pizza oven
你的专业级的披萨烤炉的梦想
is my dream of a professional grade pizza oven.
就是我的梦想
I just had no idea how much pleasure it would bring me
我只是不知道这会让我多愉快
just to braise a loin,
炖腰肉
supreme a grapefruit.
用高脚杯盛放葡萄柚
I hear ya.
我懂你
I can''t believe how much I''m digging this physical labor.
我不敢相信我有多喜欢这样的体力劳动
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I mean, it''s just short term, make some money.
这只是短期的 为了赚钱
But there''s something about building with your own hands,
但用自己的双手劳动 回家时满身都是汗
coming home soaked in your own sweat.
这有一种成就感
I mean, check out these traps.
瞧瞧我的肌肉
That''s impressive. Thanks.
真厉害 谢谢
You all right, Nick? I''m fine.
你没事吧 尼克 我没事
Your heart''s not gonna attack you again, is it?
你不会再心脏病发作吧
No, no.
不会
I just...
我只是
I''ve been a terrible friend.
我是个糟糕的朋友
I''ve treated you in a condescending manner.
我用屈尊的方式对待你
I''ve belittled you at times.
我偶尔蔑视你
To be honest, I''ve been a real goddamn shit.
说实话 我真是个混球
I don''t know, I just thought you were being you
我不知道 我只是觉得那就是你的本色
a dick.
一个混♥蛋♥
That''s not me, though.
但那不是我
That''s what I realized.
我意识到了这点
I was just miserable.
我只是很痛苦
Making money for what?
赚的钱是为了什么
It was all just meaningless.
那都毫无意义
I want you to know I''m really sorry.
我希望告诉你我很抱歉
Dude!
哥们
Ah, Robert.
罗伯特
Ah, Nick, not so tight.
尼克 轻点
A little tweak down there.
我的腰扭了
This is ridiculous. Let me help you.
真荒唐 我来帮你
Thanks, Nick.
谢谢 尼克
Nice to see you. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Come on in. Thanks.
进来吧 谢谢
Here, let me take your coat. Oh, thank you.
我来帮你拿外套 谢谢
Throw it on the couch. Okay.
扔在沙发上 好
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你抽空前来
I didn''t know who else to ask.
我不知道该找谁了
Oh, it''s my pleasure.
我很荣幸
My aunt, she she died two months ago,
我姑妈两个月前去世了
so I''m left just dealing with all of her stuff.
所以我要处理她的遗物
Oh, I''m sorry about that.
真遗憾
No, it''s okay. She was a monster.
不 没事的 她人很坏
She hit people. Well, then good riddance.
她打人 那就解脱了
So, what do you think? Is it worth anything?
你觉得呢 这些东西值钱吗
Uh, I don''t know.
我不知道
Or wait, do I sound like a jerk because you love art
等等 我听起来像是个混球吗 因为你爱艺术
and I''m just trying to make a buck here?
而我只是想赚钱
Well, I love art
我爱艺术
and I''m trying to make a buck,
我也想赚钱
so I''m as awful as you are.
所以我跟你一样糟糕
Yeah.
嗯
No, I don''t recognize any of these artists.
这些画家我都不认识
But wow, this is...
但是 这
this is beautiful.
这真美
You love your work, huh?
你爱你的工作 是吧
Finally, yeah.
终于爱上了
So do you wanna get dinner with me sometime?
你想有空跟我吃晚饭吗
Do you do you mean like a date?
你是说约会吗
Like like the thing you said I shouldn''t be doing?
你说我不该做的事吗
Did I say that? Mm hmm.
我说了吗 嗯
Oh, no, that must''ve been before. Before what?
那肯定是之前的事 什么之前
Before you were rattling around in my brain.
你占据我的脑海之前
So?
你同意吗
No, I don''t I don''t think so.
我觉得不行
Oh, okay. No, it''s not
好吧 不是
I think I should just
我只是觉得
be on my own for a bit. No, I get it.
我该自己一个人过一阵子 不 我懂
It takes a while to learn how to be alone.
需要一段时间才能学会如何独处
But don''t take too long, because this whole situation...
但别花太长时间 因为哥这个大帅哥
will not sit on the shelf forever.
不会永远待在货架上的 ...
Noted. Also, here.
知道了 还有 这个
This is for you; my thanks.
这是送你的 表示谢谢
Oh, no, no, no, no, no way.
不不 不行
I can''t take that, no. Please, it''s yours.
我不能收 拜托 这归你了
Unless it turns out to have any value; then I''d like it back.
除非它很有价值 那我收回
Fair enough, fair enough.
好吧 好吧
Wow, I love it.
我喜欢
Nick.
尼克
Nick!
尼克
I''m being fun and flirty!
我有趣又轻浮
I''m sorry, dear, I''m trying to cut the saku just right.
抱歉 亲爱的 我在努力好好切肉呢
My corset boobs used to drive you crazy.
我的束腹以前会让你疯狂
And they will again, but right now,
以后也会 但现在
it''s all about my knife skills.
重点是我的刀技
But I''m a red devil. Honey, you should be happy
但人家是红衣小恶魔啦 亲爱的 你该高兴
I''ve found something that gives me so much pleasure.
我找到了让我如此快乐的东西
I just wish you had something comparable.
我希望你也有同样的乐趣
What do you mean? I have something comparable.
你什么意思 我也有同样的乐趣啊
You do? Well, yes, of course. The art gallery.
是吗 当然了 画廊啊
I''m very passionate about it.
我对画廊很有激♥情♥
As a matter of fact,
实际上
tomorrow night, I''m taking Frances
明晚 我要带弗朗西丝
to Gurbaksh Lee''s birthday party...
去格巴什·李的生日派对
in Harlem.
在哈莱姆区
And I plan on introducing her
我打算把她介绍给
to all very important collectors.
有名的收藏家
So I have a lot of very important stuff going on, too, Nick.
我也有很多重要的事要做呢 尼克
Perfect, because that is one party I''m happy to miss.
很好 因为我很乐意不去那个派对
Finance people,
金融人士
what a pretentious bunch of dullards.
真是一群自命不凡的笨蛋
Goddamn perfection.
完美是没戏了
Okay, Sylvia Mac
好 希尔薇娅·麦克
Sylvia MacDonald Feinstein.
希尔薇娅·麦克唐纳 范恩斯坦
Yes, yes. And once again, I''m so sorry to have bothered you.
对 再说一次 很抱歉打扰你了
And I''m so, so, so sorry
我非常遗憾
to hear that your
听到
that your dog was murdered.
你家狗被谋杀了
Okay, my sincere condolences.
好 诚挚哀悼
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表