剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
you know, the thing where you pull your eyelashes out?
就是帮你拔睫毛的地方
Frances, I can''t talk about her!
弗朗西丝 我不能谈论她
I mean, it just violates every tenet
这违反了医生和病人之间的
of doctor patient confidentiality.
保密协定中的每一条原则
And now I''m screwed.
现在我完了
I have to break up with her.
我得跟她分手
I''ve lost a client.
我失去了一位病人
Oh, my God, I''m sorry.
天啊 抱歉
I''m so sorry. Really, really, I am.
很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
But now, you know, you''re free to tell me everything, right?
但你可以告诉我一切 对吧
Why? Why do you really wanna know?
为什么 你为什么想知道
Why do you really not want to tell me?
你为什么不想告诉我
Because nothing good will come of it.
因为不会有好结果
The more you know, the more you''re gonna wanna know.
你知道的越多 就想知道越多
Trust me. I once Googled Turner''s new wife.
相信我 我曾经搜过特纳的新老婆
I ended up a day later on Pinterest
一天后 我在品趣志上
obsessing about her sister''s new kitchen remodel.
沉迷于她妹妹的厨房♥装♥修♥
Oh, oh, my.
天啊
Yeah. Yeah, you''re right.
是啊 你说得对
No, no, no.
不不不
You should you go. Catch your train.
你该走了 赶上你的火车
All right. Okay.
好 好
Very wise.
很明智
Is she a good therapist?
她是个好心理医生吗
I''ve known Dallas a long time.
我认识达拉斯很长时间了
She''s batshit. No, she''s great.
她很烂 不 她很好
She''s super smart and empathetic.
她很聪明 有同感
Oh, so she brainwashed you.
她给你洗♥脑♥了啊
Nope, I''m good.
不接了
You know you can answer that.
你知道你可以接的
No, it''s okay. What if it''s about one of your kids?
没事 如果跟你的孩子有关呢
Yeah, you''re right.
你说得对
Hello?
喂
Hey, Frances.
弗朗西丝
What?
什么
Uh, sh ah, it''s an idea.
这是个主意
Okay, I''ll give it a "Tink."
我会考虑的
All right, have a nice day.
好 祝你今天愉快
What was that about? Nothing.
什么事啊 没什么
Nothing at all.
完全没事
Yeah, she was on her way to
她在去...
oh, you know what, I just had a thought.
知道吗 我刚有个想法
Um, no pressure.
别有压力
Do you think you''d be interested in going to Lila''s birthday party?
你有兴趣参加莱拉的生日派对吗
Did Frances just invite me?
弗朗西丝刚邀请我了吗
Maybe. Well, I would love to come,
也许吧 我很乐意去
but I do not wanna stress you out.
但我不想让你紧张
Me? Oh, no.
我吗 不会
I''d be thrilled!
我会很激动的
I mean, no, there''s nothing cooler.
这太棒了
And not just because it''s an ice skating party.
不仅是因为这是溜冰派对
Robbie, don''t worry. She''s gonna like me.
罗比 别担心 她会喜欢我的
Most people do.
大部分人都喜欢
It''s a loading zone. Do you see me unloading?
这是卸货区 你看见我卸货了吗
Sylvia?! You need to move.
希尔薇娅 你得开走
I will, just when I''ve finished unloading everything.
我会的 等我卸完货
Could you pick up the pace?
你能快点吗
Oh, my God, you did it!
天啊 你做到了
You did it! I''ve been here three minutes.
你做到了 我就在这里待了三分钟
Oh, God! Are these they''re all finished?
天啊 都画完了吗
Yes. More like 15, but who''s counting?
是啊 是15分钟吧 但谁在算时间呢
Move! Oh, my God, she finished her painting.
让开 天啊 她画完画了
For the love of God, Marla, let her unload!
看在老天的分上 玛拉 让她卸货
They''re stunning.
太美了
They''re stunning!
夺人魂魄
I really I just I can''t
我真的 我没法
I really can''t believe you did this.
我真的没法相信你做到了
I mean, I''m looking at them, but I''m...
我看着这些画 但我
So one, two, three, four,
一二三四
and the one I have already, that''s five.
还有一幅我已经有了 一共五幅
Okay, listen, I don''t wanna freak you out,
听着 我不想让你吓坏
but if you could paint a few more, we have a show.
但如果你可以再画几幅 我们就可以办展览了
I''m not doing a show. Oh, Sylvia,
我不办展览 希尔薇娅
can we, really can we not do this again?
我们能别又来了吗
I''m busy, you''re in a loading zone.
我很忙 你在卸货区
What do you want? What is that?
你想怎么样 那是什么
Oh, pay no attention to that if possible.
如果可以的话 别管那玩意儿
Come on, come on. This place isn''t bad.
拜托 这地方不赖
Well, what did you expect?
你以为呢
A barn or something. A barn?
一个谷仓什么的 谷仓
No, it''s not a barn.
不 不是谷仓
It''s nice.
这挺好的
But it would be a whole lot nicer
但如果这一整面墙
if this entire wall
都挂上了
was covered in the works of Sylvia MacDonald.
希尔薇娅·麦克唐纳的画 那会好得多
There''s no way I could do more paintings.
我没法再画画了
I''ll give you a month.
我给你一个月时间
We''re gonna end up... Thank you!
我们最后 谢谢
Aw, thanks! You''re welcome!
谢谢 不客气
Okay, you ready? Yeah!
准备好了吗 好了
Let''s go!
走吧
Hit the ice!
进溜冰场吧
Don''t go fast. No hotdogging. Okay!
别溜太快 不许玩特技 好
Beep beep! Beep beep!
哔哔
This is fun, isn''t it? Yeah!
很好玩 是吧 是啊
Have you have you seen Dad or Jackie yet?
你看到爸爸或者杰姬了吗
No, I haven''t seen them.
我没看见他们
There are a lot of good skaters here tonight.
今晚有许多擅长溜冰的人来了
You know, even though I helped co plan a skating party,
虽然我帮忙联合计划了溜冰派对
I just don''t feel like skating tonight.
但我今晚不想溜冰
Why?
为什么
Cause I don''t know how to.
因为我不会 ''
Is that Frances?
那是弗朗西丝吗
It is. Let me wave her over.
是的 我挥手叫她过来
No, I''ll just go say hi. Fra !
不 我就过去打个招呼 弗
No, Jackie! No! Jackie!
不 杰姬 不 杰姬
No one on the ice without skates, man.
没穿溜冰鞋不能进溜冰场 先生
Oh, really, dude?
真的吗 伙计
Oh, there''s Tiffany and Rachel. Oh. Okay.
是蒂芙尼和瑞秋 好吧
Have whoops. Have fun! Jackie!
玩得开心哦 杰姬
Hey, Frances.
你好 弗朗西丝
I''m Jackie. Hi, Jackie.
我是杰姬 你好 杰姬
Hi. Thanks for coming.
多谢你过来
Whoo! Sorry. Thank you for the invite.
抱歉 谢谢你邀请我
It was very it was big of you.
你真大度
Not big like
不是说...
I''m, uh I''m suddenly very weirded out. Really?
我突然尴尬了 真的吗
Gosh, I''m I''m finding this entire situation
天啊 我觉得这情况
incredibly comfortable.
非常令人舒适
No one will know. Man.
没人知道的 伙计
Just put on some skates.
穿双溜冰鞋吧
And for the whole Tom car thing,
汤姆开车那事过后
I just I''m so sorry.
我 很抱歉
It was such a horrible way for us to start out.
我们这样认识真是太糟糕了
No, no, no, really.
不不 真的
How would you know that I birthed a felon?
你怎么会知道我生了个重罪犯
But that is only his second felony. Man, come on, dude.
但那只是他的第二项重罪 拜托 伙计
What are you doing?
你干什么
And Tom just seems like he wanted to have some fun.
汤姆似乎只是想找点乐子
Yeah. He and Robert seem so alike.
是啊 他和罗伯特很像
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表