剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Wow, how how do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡着的
Look, I don''t have the eye
听着 我没眼光
or, frankly, the energy to do what you do.
说实话 也没精力做你做的事
I wish I did.
我真希望我有
But once an artist is on my radar,
但只要我注意到哪个艺术家
I can sell the shit out of them.
我就能帮他们成名
I know what people want,
我知道人们想要什么
I know how much money these people have,
我知道这些人有多少钱
and I know where they''ve parked their yachts.
我知道他们把游艇停在哪里
So, the way I see it, you can go on
在我看来 你可以继续
having people like me steal your artists
让我这样的人偷走你的艺术家
or we could discuss working together.
或者我们可以谈论合作的事
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
You fuck me over and then you expect me
你耍了我 然后还指望我
to go into business with you?
跟你做生意吗
Oh, that''s rich.
真有钱
you can stay in your sleepy little hamlet
你可以待在你昏昏欲睡的小村庄
and watch people leave you or you can move forward.
看着人们离开你 或者你可以翻篇
That''s my two cents.
那是我的意见
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Oh, and, uh, here.
对了 给你
You can keep your two cents and your pricey trinket.
你可以留着你的意见和昂贵的饰品
I''m not for sale.
我是非卖♥♥品
Call me if you want to talk.
如果你想谈谈 就给我打电♥话♥
Jesus.
天啊
So, all profits on future investments
未来投资的所有收益
are split 50 50.
都五五分
Yep. All righty, if you both sign at the bottom,
嗯 好 如果你俩都在最下面签字
your real estate partnership is finalized.
你们的房♥地♥产♥合作关系就敲定了
Check that out. What a signature.
瞧瞧 这签名真好看
You should''ve seen it in high school.
你该看看我高中的签名
It actually included a smiley face.
还包括一张笑脸呢
Well, congratulations... That''s sweet.
恭喜 真有爱
you are now a corporation.
你们现在是一家公♥司♥了 ...
And if I could just say,
我想说一句
you two are adorable.
你俩真可爱
You''re pretty cute yourself, Michelle.
你也很可爱 米歇尔
Well, thank you.
谢谢
And you work well together.
你们合作得很好
These agreements are difficult,
这些协议很难
believe you me.
信我的话
Basically, it''s like doing a prenup,
基本上就像是在签婚前协议
but you guys just breezed on through.
但你们就轻松搞定了
Oh, butterscotch? Oh, thank you.
要奶油糖果吗 谢谢
Shit.
该死
Come on.
拜托
Oh, my
天啊
Oh! Oh, my God.
天啊
Holy shit.
该死
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你赶来
I didn''t know who else to call.
我不知道还能给谁打电♥话♥
Plumbers.
水管工
This is their profession.
这是他们的职业
Just throwing it out there.
我就打算直言不讳
Of course. Yeah, no, it''s better to call a plumber,
当然 的确给水管工打电♥话♥更好
but I panicked, ''cause that was, like, shooting at me sideways.
但我惊慌失措了 但那就像是从侧面向我开枪一样
Oh, and by the way,
顺便说一句
we have no water pressure in the upstairs shower
楼上根本没有水压
and that was like a fire hose.
而这跟消防水龙一样
If that''s a veiled attempt to get me to fix the showerhead,
如果这是含蓄的尝试 为了让我修花洒
no way, José.
不可能 何塞
Oh, no, no, just this one job, sir.
不不 就这一件事 先生
Cause you know this house better than anyone.
因为你比任何人都更了解这房♥子 ''
This house and I have been through
这房♥子和我一起经历了
many emotional highs and lows together.
许多情感的起起落落
Hey, so, what, your your fella
怎么 你的小伙子
not available to come help?
没空来帮忙吗
He''s not my fella.
他不是我的小伙子
And we''re done. Really? Copy that.
我们分手了 真的吗 知道了
Seemed like a nice guy, though.
但他像是个好人
Except for, you know, those weird sweater vests.
除了那些奇怪的毛衣背心
He did not wear sweater vests.
他不♥穿♥毛衣背心
In his soul, he was wearing a sweater vest.
他的灵魂穿着毛衣背心
No. Oh, reminds me.
不 这倒提醒了我
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Here you go.
给
七万五美元吗 $75,000?
Finally started to make some money on these flip houses.
翻新出♥售♥房♥子终于开始赚钱了
And I just wanted to pay you back.
我想还你钱
Cause, you know, you supported me
因为你养了我 ''
well, the family for so long.
养了这个家很久
Really long time.
非常久
You trying to buy me off so you can take the kids this summer?
你想收买♥♥我 好在夏天带孩子们去意大利吗
Jesus. Just say thanks
天啊 就说谢谢
and invest in a new pipe.
再买♥♥根新水管吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Really... thank you.
真的 谢谢
And congratulations on...
恭喜你
you know, the houses, on everything.
房♥子什么的
Thanks. It feels good.
谢谢 感觉很不错
It''s really weird, I never imagined
这好奇怪 我从来没想象过
when we first bought this place...
我们刚买♥♥下这里时
you know, that we wouldn''t be...
我们不会...
Yeah. Huh, it''s weird.
是啊 好奇怪
I thought I would drop dead in this house.
我还以为我会死在这房♥子里
You know? Do you ever wonder,
知道吗 你有没有想过
like... what if we met each other now?
如果我们现在遇见会怎么样
You mean if New Frances met New Robert?
你是说新弗朗西丝遇见新罗伯特
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
I think we''d have a lot of laughs. Yeah.
我觉得我们会经常欢笑 是啊
Mostly at the expense of of Old Frances.
主要是笑老弗朗西丝
Hi, I''m Frances.
你好 我是弗朗西丝
Swifty. Sw Swifty?
斯威弗迪 斯威弗迪
New Robert gets to call himself whatever he wants.
新罗伯特怎么叫自己都行
Oh, I''m sorry. I''m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I''m so sorry. Oh. I can''t do it again.
对不起 我不能又来一次了
No, of course not. It I''m with Jackie.
当然不行 我和杰姬在一起了
No, I I know that. I know that.
不 我知道 我知道
I''m sorry.
对不起
I don''t know, Frances,
我不知道 弗朗西丝
that whole Skip idea sounds kind of tempting.
斯基普的提议挺有诱惑力的
We could team up with him
我们可以跟他合作
and make a killing, come on!
发笔大财 拜托
I don''t want to make a killing!
我不想发笔大财
I want to enjoy what I do.
我想享受我的工作
You know, I used to enjoy art.
我以前很享受艺术的
This whole Sylvia business has just
希尔薇娅这件事
has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
让我嘴里发涩
All right, forget about business and we can have some fun.
忘了生意吧 我们找点乐子
Hey, you''re coming to our
你周日要来
Memorial Day barbecue this Sunday, right?
我们的阵亡将士纪念日烧烤吧
Yeah, I''ll be there. Yay!
我会去的 真棒
Oh, and Nick invited Robert and Jackie.
尼克邀请了罗伯特和杰姬
Is that okay? Yeah, absolutely.
没关系吧 没事的
No, we''re good, so, yeah, there''s no worries there
我们没事 所以不用担心
Whoa wait. This reminds me. Um... here.
等等 我想起来了 给
I want you to have this.
我想让你收下
A check made out to you?
给你的支票吗
Well, no, I mean, Robert made it out to me,
不 是罗伯特给我的
and I endorsed it to you.
我转让给你
See? It''s to pay you back.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表