剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
你刚认为我是弗朗西丝吗
Yes, I did, but...
是啊 但是
these glasses I these are shitty glasses.
这眼镜 这眼镜很烂
They don''t they don''t work. It''s okay.
我看不清 没事
I actually take it as a compliment.
我当你是夸我了
Hey, Nick. Hey.
尼克 嘿
It''s like rush hour in here.
这里太拥挤了
I don''t know if these are any good.
我不知道这好不好
You have many strengths,
你有许多优点
but choosing wine is not one of them.
但你不会挑葡萄酒
I''ll be right back.
我马上回来
What? Man, do you have a type.
怎么了 你有喜欢的类型
Excuse me? You like your women blond and strong.
你说什么 你喜欢金发的强势女人
No shrinking violets for you.
不喜欢害羞的人
You talking Jackie and Frances?
你说的是杰姬和弗朗西丝吗
Oh, come on.
拜托
They don''t have anything in common.
她们没有共同之处
They''re practically different species.
她们几乎是不同的物种
There''s nothing wrong with having a type.
有喜欢的类型也没什么问题
Diane and Carolyn are both big talkers.
黛安和卡洛琳都喜欢吹牛
They could play each other''s body doubles.
她们能扮演彼此的替身
Well, Carolyn''s hips are wider
卡洛琳的臀部更宽
cause of the kids, you know.
因为生了孩子 ''
Nick, I don''t see any resemblance,
尼克 我没看出任何相似之处
physical or otherwise.
不管是外形还是别的方面
Okay. Hey, maybe it''s just me.
好吧 也许只是我这么想
Okay. Ready when you are.
好 我挑好了 随时可以走
You know what? I think I''m still gonna get the ones that I liked.
我还是要去拿我喜欢的酒
Later, Nick. Good to see you.
回头见 尼克 很高兴见到你
Hey, here''s the plan.
计划是这样的
So, we stop at the gallery.
我们去画廊
One drink.
就喝一杯
Avoid talking to anybody,
避免和任何人交谈
and then we''ll go have supper at Rancho Grande.
然后我们去大兰乔酒店吃晚餐
Sold. Oh, and just to get things started on our company,
成交 为了让我们公♥司♥开始运转
I talked to my lawyer.
我跟律师谈过了
She''s going to work on an agreement.
她会起草一份协议
Wait, whoa. You talked to your lawyer?
等等 你跟律师谈过了吗
Why wasn''t I on that call?
为什么没给我打电♥话♥
Because it''s all just boilerplate.
因为那都是合同草案
Yeah, "Boilerplate" Is code speak
合同草案就代表
for "You''re gonna get fucked."
你要遭殃了
I''ll get my own lawyer, thanks.
我自己去请律师 谢谢
Why? That''s a complete waste of money.
为什么 那完全是浪费钱
Because I have to protect myself.
因为我要保护自己
From what? This isn''t your divorce, Robbie.
保护什么 这又不是离婚 罗比
It''s a real estate deal.
而是房♥地♥产♥交易
Yeah, and the deal''s not gonna work
如果你和你律师作出一切决定
if you and your lawyer are calling all the shots.
那交易是不会成功的
Since when am I calling all the shots?
我什么时候作出一切决定了
Hey, what''s going on with you?
你怎么了
Just trying to be smart.
我只是想聪明点
Just trying to stay ahead of it, Jackie, okay?
只是想保持领先 杰姬 好吗
Like I always say, "You can''t be too careful."
我总是说 再小心也不为过
You''ve never said that.
你从未说过
Hey, before I lose you to the masses...
在我弄丢你之前
stay right here.
待在这里
This was, um this was owned by Astrid Mayberry.
这曾属于阿斯特丽德·梅伯里
It''s a very long story, but I thought you would love it.
说来话长 但我觉得你会喜欢的
Frances, no way. Yes way.
弗朗西丝 不可能 是的
It''s gorgeous.
真美
I''m an asshole. I have nothing for you.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我没为你准备礼物
Are you kidding me? Look around.
你在逗我吗 看看四周
You you have given me more than you will ever know.
你给予我的东西远比你知道的多
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, go. Go, go, go.
好了 去吧
Don''t do that. Go.
别这样 去吧
Oh, God, I''m so nervous. I''m so nervous,
天啊 我好紧张
I don''t know if I should, like,
我不知道我是否该
just drink massive amounts or none at all.
喝超多酒 还是一滴不沾
Listen, that prick from the auction, he''s here.
拍卖♥♥会上的那个混♥蛋♥来了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
This time you gotta introduce me.
这次你要介绍我
Okay.
好
Hello, welcome!
好啊 欢迎
Welcome. Hi.
欢迎 嗨
I don''t know if your presence
我都不知道你来...
does that mean it was, like,
这是不是说
the shortest board meeting in Whitney history?
那是惠特尼史上最短的董事会议
It means I played hooky. Oh, shh.
意思是我翘掉了会议 好吧
Well, lucky us. Andrew Wallace, hi.
我们真幸运 安德鲁·华♥莱♥士♥
Nice to meet you. Oh, I''m so sorry. Andrew.
很高兴见到你 抱歉 安德鲁
This is Andrew. You must be enjoying that magnifying glass.
这是安德鲁 你肯定在好好把玩放大镜
You win some, you lose some.
有失有得
Yeah. It''s a charming place you have here.
是啊 你这画廊不错
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
And I''ll introduce you to the artist.
我会把你介绍给画家
I''m sure she would love to hear any pearls of wisdom
她肯定很乐意
that you would care to share with her.
听你给她分享金玉良言
Certainly. I''ll I''ll take a look around. Okay.
当然 我转一转 好
Pearls of wisdom"? Good Lord.
金玉良言 天啊 "
Do you ever just hate the sound of your own voice?
你有没有讨厌过自己的声音
I can''t say that I do, actually.
实际上我没有过
Oh. Well, then I guess it''s just me.
那我猜就是我这样吧
Well, it''s the belle of the ball.
舞会之花在这里啊
Hey, hey, you two. Hi.
你俩好啊
Do you remember Andrew? Good to see you again.
你记得安德鲁吗 很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you as well.
我也是
And might I add, clothes on,
再说一句 你穿上衣服
zipper up, good look. Yes.
拉上拉链 真帅 好吧
This is my girlfriend, Jackie.
这是我女友杰姬
Hi. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Congratulations, Frances. The work is stunning.
恭喜 弗朗西丝 画展很棒
Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
It''s been it''s been a stressful couple of weeks.
这几周我压力很大
I mean, you know. And you have done great...
你知道的 你做得很棒
Thank you. You''ve been a... ...dealing with it.
谢谢 你真是 忙这些事
We sold another house.
我们又卖♥♥了一栋房♥子
It''s what we do.
我们就这样
Congratulations. Another one. Thanks.
恭喜 又一栋 谢谢
Great news. Fantastic.
好消息 真棒
So, yay all around.
都值得欢呼啊
Yay!
耶
So, I think I''m ready for that drink. I am, too.
我准备好喝酒了 我也是
Yeah, yeah. Okay, good talk.
嗯 聊得开心
Okay, bar''s over here.
酒吧在这边
Sold! Love it.
售出 我喜欢
Boom!
砰
I think you got a really good piece.
我觉得你买♥♥的这幅很美
I don''t know, but if you also want one of these
我不知道 但如果你也想要
Yeah? Oh, one sec. It''s quite a turnout.
稍等 来的人很多啊
Oh, thanks. Yeah, thanks.
谢谢 是啊
And again, thank you for the magnifying glass.
再次感谢你送我放大镜
It was incredibly generous and very thoughtful.
你真是太慷慨大方了 而且很体贴周到
Thank you for the thank you note.
谢谢你的感谢信
And thank you for making the trip all the way up here.
谢谢你远道而来
You''re welcome, but if you want to see me again,
不用谢 但如果你想再见到我
you''ll have to come into the city. Duly noted.
你就得来城里了 知道了
Can I take you out for dinner sometime?
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表