剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
who''s approximately the same age as Tom,
几乎和汤姆一样大
and they go to the same school. Robert, Robert, Robert!
他们上同一所学校 罗伯特 罗伯特
We we have rules.
我们有规定的
No, we don''t. Okay, fine, we don''t have rules,
没有 好吧 我们没有规定
but common sense says
但常识是这样的
you don''t introduce our children
你不会把你遇到的每个随便的女人
to, like, every random woman you meet.
都介绍给我们的孩子认识
She''s not a random woman.
她不是随便的女人
No?
不是吗
How long have you known her?
你们认识多久了
Let me see.
让我想想
February.
二月
A month.
一个月
A month?
一个月
So four four weeks.
所以是四周
days,
31天 31
depending upon the month.
取决于那个月有几天
Kay, we''ve established the Jackie timeline.
好吧 我们建立了杰姬的时间线 ''
I''m gonna Okay, you know, that is
我要 好吧 知道吗 那
that''s silly fast, Robert.
那可真快 罗伯特
Seriously, it''s silly fast.
说真的 太快了
Thank you all for coming.
多谢你们前来
Gather around here.
来这里
What makes Eliot Pelts a master
让艾略特·佩尔茨成为大♥师♥的
is his use of juxtaposition.
是他对并列的应用
Kitsch and high culture,
刻奇和高雅文化
religion and eroticism,
宗教和色情
weightlessness and mass
失重和质量
are just some of the apparent opposites
就是佩尔茨作品中
that challenge us in Pelts''s work.
考验我们的明显对立
I just love it,
我很喜欢
which is why I am the unofficial docent of "Sky Range 4."
所以我是"天空范围4"的非官方讲解员
Yes, you, question? Where''s the bathroom?
有什么问题 卫生间在哪
Right over there.
那边
Will you excuse me? Yeah, sure.
我先失陪了 行
Diane, do you know what I''m gonna do?
黛安 你知道我要做什么吗
I am gonna hang two paintings in the bathroom.
我要把那两幅画挂进卫生间
Really? Mm hmm, I am, because you know what,
真的吗 是的 因为你知道吗
these people, they come in here,
这些人进来
they don''t really look at anything on the walls.
并不会看墙上的画
They take selfies in front of you know what,
而是在那玩意儿前面自♥拍♥
they eat cookies, and then do stuff in my bathroom.
吃饼干 然后在我的卫生间里拉屎
So they might as well shop while they''re in there.
他们干脆在里面时购物好了
Frances, having a bathroom that people love to use
弗朗西丝 拥有人们喜欢上的卫生间
is one of the first steps to having a multimillion dollar business.
是拥有百万美元生意的第一步
I mean, look at Starbucks!
瞧瞧星巴克
Ooh, any luck with the Jackal?
找到杰克尔[豺狼]了吗
Stop calling her the Jackal. You make her sound like a drug lord.
别叫她杰克尔 听起来像是个毒枭
Ugh, if we can''t make up a mean name about your ex''s new girlfriend,
如果我们不能给你前夫的新女友取刻薄的外号♥
then what''s the point of anything?
那一切还有什么意义
Well, I appreciate your point,
我欣赏你的观点
but for now, if he''s happy, I''m happy.
但现在 如果他开心了 我就开心了
Oh, my God, look at this table.
天啊 瞧瞧这桌子
Yuck.
恶心
It''s just such a cliché. Men really can''t be alone.
真是陈词滥调 男人真的不能独处
Nick proposed to me after being separated
尼克和卡洛琳分居不到六个月
from Carolyn for barely six months.
就跟我求婚了
It was so pathetic.
太可悲了
Of course, I said yes, but still, so pathetic.
当然我说了我愿意 但还是太可悲了
Look, I could be with Andrew, you know?
我可以跟安德鲁在一起
I mean, he texts me and, you know,
他给我发了短♥信♥
but it''s just it''s not what I''m looking for right now.
但我现在不想找对象
Are you sure? He''s so cute.
你确定吗 他很帅
No, I''m sure the only person I am looking for right now is Sylvia,
我现在唯一想找的就是希尔薇娅
and she won''t return my calls. Hmm, playing hard to get.
她不回我电♥话♥ 玩欲擒故纵
See, now that''s not pathetic.
那不可悲
So? So...?
话说 话说什么
So what do you think about your dad and my mom fucking?
话说你怎么看你♥爸♥爸和我妈妈搞上了
Oh! I, um
我
I hadn''t thought about it.
我没想过
You''re cute.
你真可爱
What are you doing now?
你干嘛呢
I don''t know. Where are you going?
我不知道 你去哪里
Hmm, somewhere more fun than this.
比这里更好玩的地方
Well, here you are!
你们来了
Nick, this is Jackie Giannopoulos.
尼克 这是杰姬·吉安诺普洛斯
Hi. Welcome, Jackie.
你好 欢迎杰姬
Robert has told me nothing about you
罗伯特什么关于你的事都没说
other than you like pizza capricciosa.
除了说你喜欢吃什锦披萨
If it has carbs, I eat it.
有碳水化合物的我都吃
A woman after my own large intestine.
大肠和我的一样的女人
Come on in.
请进吧
Robert built my new pizza oven with his manly hands,
罗伯特用双手建造了我的新披萨烤炉
so I thought he should be here for the trial run
我想着我试验时他应该过来
so I have somebody to blame, you know, if the pizza sucks.
如果披萨很难吃 我就能怪在他头上了
Diane, our guests are here!
黛安 客人来了
Robert!
罗伯特
How are you? Good! How are you?
你好吗 很好 你好吗
Good. Diane, this is Jackie Giannopoulos.
很好 黛安 这是杰姬·吉安诺普洛斯
I have heard so much about you. That have you?
我听说了好多你的事 是吗
That''s so interesting ''cause I
真有趣 因为我
I''ve heard nothing about you.
对你一无所知
I didn''t even honey, you didn''t tell me
我都不知道 亲爱的 你没告诉我
that Robert was gonna be our dinner guest tonight,
罗伯特今晚要来我们家做客
or that he was bringing the Jack Jackie.
也没说他要带杰姬过来
I left a message on your cell. Oh, for God sakes,
我给你手♥机♥留言了 看在老天的分上
I haven''t listened to that thing in two years.
我两年没听留言了
Well, good! Well, here,
真好 来
can you put these in water for me, darling?
你能帮我把花插♥进♥水里吗
And why don''t you two come on in?
你俩进来吧
Make yourselves comfortable!
像自己家一样
We can have a little cocktail.
我们可以喝杯鸡尾酒
I need to pull my dough. I''ll be in in a minute.
我得拿面团 我马上来
So, I love your style. You''re very chic.
我喜欢你的风格 你很潮啊
Thank you. I love your lighting.
谢谢 我喜欢你家的灯光
It''s very forgiving. Well, anyone over the age of 12
很宽容 任何超过12岁的人
needs to understand the importance of a dimmer.
都得明白调光器的重要性
You know, right after Jackie bought my house,
杰姬买♥♥下我的房♥子后
she went around
她走来走去
and she took all the good, clear bulbs out of the fixtures
把明亮的灯泡取了下来
and she started putting in these weird,
然后装上了奇怪的
like, cloudy...
阴沉的
Frosted opaque. ...bulbs.
瓷色蒙砂 灯泡
Yeah, I couldn''t see my hand in front of my face, Diane.
我伸手不见五指啊 黛安
I walked into a wall!
我撞上了墙
I thought that''s because you were so taken with me.
我还以为你是被我迷住了
All right it was.
是的
And I also taught him the importance
我也教了他
of a well placed candle, haven''t I, Robbie?
好位置的蜡烛的重要性 对吧 罗比
Robbie"? Yeah.
罗比 是啊 "
I hate it, but I''m going with it because she''s so fucking hot.
我讨厌这称呼 但我决定顺从 因为她太性感了
Wine! I think you need wine!
红酒 我觉得你们需要红酒
Diane, could I get a Moscow mule?
黛安 能来杯莫斯科骡子酒吗
A Moscow mule for Robbie
莫斯科骡子酒给罗比
and wine for the Jackie. Thank you.
红酒给杰姬 谢谢
Knock, knock. Jeez!
咚咚 天啊
Do you have a physical ailment that prevents you from smiling?
你是不是身体不适 让你笑不出来
Just need one, sweet picture for the cake, okay?
就需要一张可爱的照片 放在蛋糕上 好吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
Knock, knock. Who''s there?
咚咚 是谁
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表