剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Yes, bye bye.
是 再见
Good morning, Frances.
早上好 弗朗西丝
Morning.
早上好
Uh, we have a red dot.
我们有红点了
Yay, a red dot! I love a red dot.
真棒 红点 我爱红点
I got you an iced coffee. Thank you.
我给你买♥♥了加冰咖啡 谢谢
Got one for myself. Ready to do some business.
给自己也买♥♥了杯 准备好开始工作了
But one sale?
只有一单吗
That''s why we need to talk this place up tomorrow night.
所以我们明晚得宣传这里
We need to make it like a destination, you know?
把这里说成是目的地 懂吗
Like Cuba. What''s this?
像是古巴 这是什么
Oh, uh, it''s Andrew gave it to me.
安德鲁给我的
You saw Andrew? Well, not like that, no.
你见了安德鲁吗 不是约会
He asked me to to appraise some art.
他让我去评估一些画作
I knew you guys were a good match. Oh, no, I told him no.
我就知道你俩很配 我拒绝他了
Sylvia MacDonald. Do you know her?
希尔薇娅·麦克唐纳 你认识吗
Never heard of her. Yeah, me neither.
从未听过 我也是
I''m trying to find her. You know, maybe she has some other work.
我在试图找到她 也许她有别的作品
Wow, good for you, Frances.
真不错 弗朗西斯
Out there, discovering an artist.
在寻找画家
Well, so far, we only have locals,
到目前为止 我们只有当地画家
and I don''t know how deep that bench is.
我不知道替补画家有多少
I''m worried we''re, like, six months away
我担心过了六个月
from bird houses and painted rocks. Yeah, I get it.
我们就要做鸟巢 画石头了 我懂
And as your business partner,
作为你的商业伙伴
I completely support you on whatever you wanna do.
我完全支持你 不管你想做什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Sure. I have good tits, right?
行啊 我的胸不错 是吧
You have great tits. Why, thank you.
你的胸很美 谢谢
Hi. Oh, God! Hi, hey.
嗨 天啊 你好
Yeah, sorry. I''m just here to get a little sneak peek
抱歉 我只是在开放参观日之前
before the open house, ahead of the competition.
来看看的 抢在竞争对手前面
I''m Jackie. Oh, hey, Jackie.
我是杰姬 你好 杰姬
That''s a classic realtor move.
这是典型房♥产经纪人会做的事
Well, I am a realtor, but this one''s for me.
我是房♥产经纪人 但这是为了我自己
My daughter and I are moving into the neighborhood.
我女儿和我要搬来这里了
Ugh, never mind.
算了
Really? That that quick?
真的吗 这么快
This kitchen doesn''t have double sinks,
这厨房♥没有两个水槽
and I need to be able to
而我需要
pile my dishes up for at least five days.
至少把碟子堆五天
No judgment.
我不做评判
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
You know what, I happen to know
我碰巧知道
a house in the vicinity that''s for sale
附近一处待售的房♥子
that has two sinks and a pasta faucet.
有两个水槽 还有意大利水龙头
Why are we whispering?
我们为什么在低声说话
Because the house is mine.
因为那房♥子是我的
I don''t wanna get labeled as a poacher.
我不想被公认为在挖墙脚
It''s a bad thing. But you know what, to heck with it.
那样不好 但是 管他的
I can show you the house tomorrow.
我明天可以带你去看♥房♥♥
Really? How''s 5:00?
真的吗 五点怎么样
That''s great! That''s great.
很好 很好
Let me, uh Robert DuFresne, general contractor.
罗伯特·迪弗雷纳 大型建筑承包人
Listen, uh, no free looks before the open house.
在开放参观日之前不能免费来看
So I''m gonna have to ask you to leave.
所以我得请你离开了
Thanks for cooperating.
谢谢你的合作
Hello. Hi!
你好 嗨
This might seem a little bit strange,
这也许有些奇怪
but are you Sylvia MacDonald, the painter,
但你是画家希尔薇娅·麦克唐纳吗
who at one point painted an exquisite portrait
你之前画了一幅精美的画像
of, um of a man''s face in front of a moody, grayish background?
画的是灰暗阴沉的背景下一张男人的脸
I know this is odd, but I came across the painting,
我知道这很奇怪 但我看到了那幅画
and I was so taken with it.
被它迷倒了
I have a gallery, it''s in Hastings.
我有家画廊 在海斯廷斯
But anyway, are you by any chance
总之 你有没有可能
that Sylvia MacDonald?
就是那位希尔薇娅·麦克唐纳
No.
不是
Um, you know what, can I get, um...
能不能
could can I get
能不能
could I get two rolls of quarters, please?
给我两卷硬币
I found a YouTube video
我看到了一个油管视频
of who I think is you from 2008,
我觉得那是2008年的你
and it was an art opening where you talked about your paintings.
是在开幕式上 你聊了你的画作
Here you go, ma''am. Thank you. Next!
给 女士 谢谢 下一位
No, um, can you just wait one second? Next!
你能稍等一会吗 下一位
One second, one second. There''s a line.
稍等 大家在排队呢
Um, can I get just change for this 20, please?
请给我换20元的零钱
Come on!
拜托
How about you take your coffee break now?
你现在去喝咖啡吧
So, you saw one painting of mine
你看到了我的一幅画
and tracked me down to my job?
就找到了我上班的地方吗
Yes, and I understand that this is intrusive,
是的 我知道这很打扰
but I loved it.
但我很喜欢
I just wanted to see your other work.
我希望看到你的其它画作
For my gallery. Yes, in Hastings.
为了我的画廊 嗯 在海斯廷斯
Listen, Frances, I don''t know you.
听着 弗朗西丝 我不认识你
Do you know what I''m saying? I don''t know anything about you.
你明白我的意思吗 我对你一无所知
And you come here to my place of business,
而你来到我上班的地方
talking about a painting you saw and wanting to work with me?
聊到你看过一幅画 想跟我合作
I know it sounds crazy, but I can still like your painting.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我还是可以喜欢你的画
What did you like about it?
你喜欢画的哪点
Uh, okay.
好吧
I I liked your marks.
我喜欢你的线条
You know, I like what you did in the, um
我喜欢你
in the upper right hand corner with the gray.
右上角的灰色
You know, then there''s the
然后是
the part that that you just can''t explain.
那部分 没法解释
You just have a reaction, you know?
你就有反应了 懂吗
I I''m just asking to see more, that''s all.
我只是想看到更多 仅此而已
It''s not "That''s all."
才不是
It''s what I do. It''s my most private thing.
那是我做的事 是我最私人的事
How would you like it if I
如果我走进
walked into your place of business and said,
你上班的地方 说
Excuse me, but could you show me your labia?
抱歉 你能给我看看你的阴♥唇♥吗 "
I''ve been waiting a whole 10 minutes,
我足足等了十分钟
so I really deserve to see your labia."
所以我真的该看你的阴♥唇♥ 你会喜欢吗
Well, I wouldn''t like that one bit. It''s the same thing.
我一点也不喜欢 这是一样的
Well, except...
除开...
my labia, you know, wasn''t meant, by it''s very medium,
我的阴♥唇♥不配
to be hung on a wall and enjoyed by others.
挂在墙上 被他人欣赏
I think your painting is great.
我觉得你的画作很棒
I gotta go back to work.
我得回去工作了
So the slate ceramic flooring, powder room,
有陶粒板岩地板 盥洗室
breathtaking view of the Hudson River Valley.
哈德逊河谷的美景
I''m doing some inlay on the glass doors.
我在玻璃门里镶嵌了一些东西
Calligraphy, if you will.
可以说是书法
Here it is just as promoted.
这就是了 正如我宣传的
Two sinks, pasta faucet,
两个水槽 意大利水龙头
and it''s not totally finished
这还没装♥修♥完
so you can tinker around,
你可以进行修改
get it to be like you want it to be. Mm hmm.
弄成你喜欢的样子 嗯
I''m only gonna sell it to
我只会卖♥♥给
somebody that''s absolutely crazy about it.
疯狂喜欢这房♥子的人
Like, "Jesus, I have got to have sex with this house."
比如说 天啊 我得跟这房♥子做♥爱♥
Not sex in the house,
不是在这房♥子里做♥爱♥
sex with the house.
而是跟这房♥子做♥爱♥
Yeah.
好吧
I don''t wanna have sex with your house.
我不想跟你的房♥子做♥爱♥
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表