剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
No!
不行
Oh, my God, McMillan doesn''t even have a stop light.
天啊 麦克米伦甚至都没有红灯
People are hit there in broad daylight!
人们白天都在那被撞了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Why didn''t you call me?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
I tried. You didn''t pick up.
我打过了 你不接
Oh, that''s ''cause I
那是因为我
cause I took a Xanax, well, half a Xanax.
因为我吃了片赞安诺 其实是半片 ''
And then I took the other half,
然后我又吃了半片
which was basically just dust.
那基本上只是粉末了
So you''re popping pills now?
你现在在嗑药了啊
No wonder Lila wants to live with me.
难怪莱拉想跟我住
No, I am not popping pills
不 我没有嗑药
are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Just saying she''s not a big Frances fan.
我只是说她不怎么喜欢弗朗西丝
I am not the biggest Frances fan right now
我现在跟她在一起的时候
either when I''m with her
也不怎么喜欢弗朗西丝
because I am the one that always has to say no to her.
因为我总得对她说不
I''m the one that makes her eat generic cereal
我逼她吃非商标麦片
so I can support us and keep the gallery going.
好维持生活 继续开画廊
And you''re the good guy. You''re the fun one.
而是你好人 你有趣
You''re the, you know, crazy dad
你是疯狂的爸爸
who who takes us to Applebee''s
带我们去苹果蜂饭店
and lives in an open air tree house!
住在露天的树屋
Here.
给
I have no idea why you have three putters.
我不知道你为什么有三个轻击棒
And I am not a narcissist.
我也不是自恋狂
I know because I read the book
我知道这点 因为我读了这本书
and I took the quiz.
做了测试
And yet you still thought it was about you.
然而你还是觉得这跟你有关
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
No, I''m not doing this with you.
不 我不要跟你吵架
I''m not doing it. Okay.
我不要 好吧
You shaved your mustache.
你剃了胡子
I did.
是啊
It looks good.
看起来不错
Yeah, ''cause your face looks,
因为你的脸看起来
you know, like, less...
没那么
Is that a compliment?
这是表扬我吗
That sounds like a semi compliment.
听起来像是表扬
Yeah, yeah, it is.
是啊
You cut your hair.
你剪了头发
Oh, yeah, just a little bit.
是啊 剪了一点
Thanks for the putters.
谢谢你给我轻击棒
Diane, I have to tell you,
黛安 我得告诉你
the last week has been just amazing.
上周很棒
Just you and I, us.
就你和我 我们
I hate saying goodbye nonverbally
我讨厌早上不说话
to you in the morning.
跟你道别
I know, me, too.
我知道 我也是
I wanna spend more time with you, my love.
我想跟你共度更多时光 亲爱的
You do?
是吗
Maybe we should go down to Miami for the long weekend.
也许我们该去迈阿密过长周末
Have a real vacation.
好好度个假
I was thinking something bigger.
我有更大的计划
Rome? Paris?!
罗马 巴黎吗
Paris!
巴黎
Or we could do that meditation safari we''ve always wanted to do.
或者我们可以去我们一直想去的冥想狩猎
I''m going to retire.
我要退休了
Diane?
黛安
Say something.
说句话
It''s... great.
太棒了
Hello, chickadees.
好啊 小山雀
How was school?
学校怎么样
It was okay. Okay?
还行 还行吗
Okay is okay!
还行就好
Lila?
莱拉呢
Fine.
可以
Fine? Fine''s better than okay.
可以 可以比还行更好
Follow me.
跟我来
I have a surprise for you both out back.
后面有为你俩准备的惊喜
Okay.
好吧
You bought a trampoline?
你买♥♥了个蹦床吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Indeed, I did, yes.
我的确买♥♥了
It was gently used on craigslist,
在克雷格列表网上是八成新
so forget about the old swing set
所以忘了旧秋千吧
cause the future is trampolines.
因为未来是蹦床 ''
Remember how you always wanted one, Tom?
记得你有多想要吗 汤姆
Yeah, that was on my Christmas list in like, 2010.
那在我2010年的圣诞礼物清单上
Then Merry Christmas! Let''s give it a whirl!
那圣诞快乐 来试试吧
We''ll all do it together. We''ll give her a little test run.
我们一起来 测试一下
Ooh, God, wow!
天啊 哇
Took some unexpected core work.
我练了一下核心部位
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God, it''s so good!
天啊 好棒
Lila, get on up here!
莱拉 上来
No, thanks.
不要了 谢谢
Tom, you know you want to.
汤姆 你知道你想来的
Yeah, I kind of don''t.
我不想
Oh, you kind of do!
我想的
Your legs are saying yes.
你的腿要上来
Don''t let your head say no.
别让你的大脑说不
Lila, come on!
莱拉 来吧
It''s so good! It''s awesome.
这好棒 太棒了
It''s better than I remembered.
比我印象中还棒
We''ll bounce together. Get up here.
我们一起跳 上来吧
Come on, look!
来啊 看啊
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
Remember this crazy maneuver?
记得这个疯狂的动作吗
God!
天啊
Motherfucker.
王八蛋
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表