剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
I''m Frances Everdell.
我是弗朗西丝·埃弗德尔
It''s Skip, nice to meet you.
叫我斯基普 幸会
You too. And And Bye.
你也是 拜拜
We should officially do business.
我们该一起做生意
I buy the houses and you design and renovate.
我买♥♥下房♥子 你设计并翻修
And we turn a tidy profit.
我们获得可观的利润
Hate to say, but I do like it.
很难说出口 但我的确喜欢
You loaned me money, which I appreciate,
你借了我钱 我很感激
but we''re not actually partners.
但我们其实不是合作伙伴
That prick from the auction, he''s here.
拍卖♥♥会上的那个混♥蛋♥来了
Can I take you out for dinner some time?
我能有空带你吃晚餐吗
I would feel impolite accepting when I''m here with someone else.
我和别人在一起了 我接受就太不礼貌了
It''s too soon for me to be getting involved.
我现在谈恋爱还太早了
Yeah, I think my exact words were,
我记得我的原话时
you were a walking disaster. And my instincts were right.
你是行走的灾难 我的直觉是对的
Skip Zakarian wants to rep me.
斯基普·扎卡里安想代理我
This means that we won''t be working together.
这意味着我们不再会合作
You weren''t even finishing your paintings when I met you.
我见到你时 你都没画完画
Thanks for everything, I''m done here.
谢谢你的一切 我走了
Did you study for your math final?
你为数学期末考试复习了吗
Yes, I did. Oh, you''re so good.
是的 你真棒
Yeah, he got out the old abacus
他拿出了旧算盘
and kicked some butt.
学习了会儿
Mom, wait till you hear about summer.
妈妈 快听听夏天的事
What about what about summer?
夏天怎么了
Um... Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
You know, we, uh... maybe hoping to...
我们也许希望
take the kids to Italy.
带孩子们去意大利
We you and Jackie? Yeah.
我们是指你和杰姬吗 是啊
With your permission, of course.
当然要先经过你的允许
She''s got an old college roommate
她有个大学室友
that made a shitload of money selling hair extensions
靠卖♥♥接发赚了一大笔钱
and bought a villa in Italy.
在意大利买♥♥了栋别♥墅♥
And even has a big fucking moat.
还有护城河呢
And she''s offered it to us for free,
她让我们免费过去住
um, you know, for June.
在六月
And July.
和七月
For June and and July?
在六月和七月吗
Yeah. Well, I don''t want to be without the kids
是啊 我不想整个六月和七月
for all of June and July.
孩子们都不在身边
I mean, summer''s the only time I have with them
我们共度的时光里 只有在夏天
when they''re not just...
他们不会
cranky all the time from too little sleep.
因为睡得太少而一直很暴躁
You know. Yeah, but they''ve never been to Europe.
你知道的 是啊 但他们从未去过欧洲
Well, I''m well aware of that.
我知道
As you know, it has been my dream
你也知道 我的梦想就是
to take them, and as you also well know,
带他们去欧洲 你也很清楚
we haven''t been able to afford that.
我们付不起钱
I''m sorry, but it''s a no.
抱歉 但是不行
And you should''ve told me before you spoke to them
你该先问我再告诉他们的
because now shit, now I''m in this, like, lousy position.
因为现在 该死 我的处境很尴尬
Once again, I''m the dream killer.
我又成了梦想杀手
Well, if the scarpe fits.
如果鞋子合适的话
That''s "Shoe" In Italian. Yes, it''s yes, I know.
那是意大利语的鞋子 我知道
We were studying last night, but, yeah. Really? Already?
我们昨晚在学习 真的吗 这么快
No worries. You know, we''ll okay.
别担心 我们会没事的
Ciao, which is "Good bye" And "Hello."
再见 意思是再见和你好
Yeah, ciao, as in Italian.
对 意大利语
I know. Yeah.
我知道 嗯
So, ciao.
再见
What the fuck?
搞什么
Ugh, this is bullshit!
真是胡扯
I wish it were.
真希望是
Where''s the part about you finding her
怎么没提到你发掘了她
and us launching her career, huh?
我们帮她开启事业
Where''s that? Oh, nowhere.
在哪儿呢 没有
Nowhere. I am officially scrubbed
没有 她的历史中
from her entire history.
完全抹去了我
I never trusted that Sylvia, but Skip?
我从来都不信任希尔薇娅 但是斯基普
I went to St. Barts with Skip.
我跟斯基普去了圣巴茨
He was, like, my pal.
他像是我朋友
Well, your pal is taking every ounce of credit for Sylvia.
你朋友居了希尔薇娅的所有功劳
Yeah, and all our future profits.
还有我们未来的收益
I''m like training wheels.
我就像是辅助轮
I get them started, I give them a little shove,
我帮他们起步 给他们推力
and then they ride off
然后他们就坐着
on their brand new two wheelers
崭新的两轮车
into the sunset without me.
往日落驶去 不带我
Oh, and get this Robert and Jackie
听好了 罗伯特和杰姬
want to take the kids to Europe this summer.
今年夏天想带孩子们去欧洲
That''s great. No, it''s not great, Diane, it''s not.
真好 不好 黛安 不好
I don''t want to spend the whole summer alone without them.
我不想单独过整个暑假
Oh, my God, please.
天啊 拜托
If I had kids, all I''d want
如果我有孩子 我只想
was a long break from them.
远离他们好好休息
Well, then it''s probably good
那你没孩子
you never had them.
也许是件好事
Yeah. You know what, Frances?
是啊 知道吗 弗朗西丝
Maybe Sylvia and Robert
也许希尔薇娅和罗伯特
were like training wheels for you, you know?
是你的辅助轮
It''s like when I was working
就像我之前在萨克斯百货的
at the glove counter at Saks
手套柜台工作
and living in that tiny studio in the East 50s.
住在东区50街的小工作室里
I just loved my life.
我好爱我的生活
And then I met Nick
然后我遇见了尼克
and my life got even bigger and better!
我的生活更宏伟 更精彩了
So you just don''t know, Frances.
世事无常啊 弗朗西丝
You don''t know what the future holds.
你不知道未来会怎么样
Apparently, it holds a lot of blank walls.
显然会有许多光秃秃的墙壁
I''m just gonna be glad to get these Sylvias out of here
我就打算高兴地把这些希尔薇娅的画作
and to their new owners.
送给新物主
Who''s that?
那是谁的画
Oh, some kid up the road did it.
路边一个小孩画的
I didn''t have the heart to tell him
我不忍♥心告诉他
that it looked like one of those elephants
这看起来像是
holding a paintbrush made it.
拿着画笔的大象画的
Diane.
黛安
You know what? I like it.
知道吗 我喜欢
It''s bright, it''s happy, I don''t love it.
很明亮 欢快 我不爱它
Can''t hurt me. I''m borrowing it.
伤害不到我 我要借用
Please, thank God.
拿去吧 谢天谢地
Motherfucker!
王八蛋
Will you excuse me? Certainly.
先失陪了 好
Frances. It''s good to see you.
弗朗西丝 很高兴见到你
Really? Is it good to see me?
是吗 很高兴见到我吗
Cause I have some things to say to you, asshole.
因为我有话对你说 混♥蛋♥ ''
Well, okay, you''re you''re coming in hot.
好吧 你火气好大
Maybe poaching Sylvia was
也许抢走希尔薇娅是
some sort of pathetic dick swing payback
某种可悲的混♥蛋♥报复
for my declining your dinner invitation.
因为我拒绝和你共进晚餐
It wasn''t. Okay, well, regardless,
不是 无论如何
it was a full on shady thing to do.
这依然是件不光彩的事
So, I''m gonna gonna give you
我要告诉你
a little background a little history, okay?
一点背景 一点历史 好吗
When I met Sylvia, she was in a total artistic coma.
我刚见到希尔薇娅时 她处于艺术昏迷之中
I worked with her and I sure as hell didn''t do it
我跟她合作 我这样做可不是
so that you could show up in
为了让你在某天晚上
your fancy car service one night and steal her.
开着豪车出现 把她抢走
I mean, is that what you do?
你就是做这事的吗
Pretty much, yes.
差不多吧
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表