剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Not that you were ever a big worrier,
不是说你爱担心人
but... I don''t know.
但是 我不知道
Sometimes I wish I could be more like you.
有时候我希望我能更像你
It''s hard, though.
但这很难
If you''re like many Americans...
如果你跟许多美国人一样
Dad, it''s "The Lone Ranger"!
爸爸 是《独行侠》
That used to be your favorite!
以前你最喜欢的
Huh, isn''t it crazy?
很疯狂吧
Check in the hospital with pneumonia and a high fever,
因肺炎和发烧住院
get a "Lone Ranger" Marathon out of the deal.
结果看了《独行侠》系列
Yeah, life''s funny.
是啊 人生很有趣
He''s sweet, he''s funny, he''s handsome.
他贴心 有趣 英俊
It''s it''s like I hit the motherfucking Powerball.
我他妈就像中了强力球彩票
And he actually makes me happy. I can tell.
他真的让我开心 我能看出来
And he is 100% not judgmental.
他绝对不评判
You know, most men, they meet a woman in their 40s,
大部分男人遇见一个40来岁的女人
never been married, with a teenage daughter,
从未结过婚 有个青春期的女儿
and their eyes just glaze over.
他们就目光呆滞了
But not Robbie.
但罗比不是
He''s, like, completely unfazed.
他完全不担心
Wow, we may have to bottle this guy.
我们也许得收了这男人
Just bear in mind that most relationships,
记住 大部分恋爱
they go through an early euphoric period, they level off,
经历了早期的兴奋期 就会趋于平稳
and and I just I wouldn''t make any big life changes right now.
我现在可不会做出什么重大的人生改变
You''re probably right, and I haven''t even met his ex wife yet.
你也许说得对 而且我还没见过她前妻
Well, there you have it.
这就是了
So there''s another bit of mountain to climb.
你还得再攀登一座高山
Yeah. And this chick sounds batshit crazy.
是啊 这妞儿听起来超疯狂
Luckily for you, she''s not your problem.
你很幸运 她不是你的问题
I''m here to see a patient Frank DuFresne.
我是来探访一个病人的 弗兰克·迪弗雷纳
Capital D U F R...
迪弗
E sorry E S N E. Oh, God damn it.
雷纳 该死的 ...
I got it, thanks. The one thing that I asked of you,
我找到了 谢谢 我就要求你这件事
and you couldn''t even respect that?
你连这也不尊重吗
I didn''t want you to go through this by yourself.
我不希望你一个人经历
I felt like I should be here.
我感觉我该过来
You would do the exact same thing for me.
你也会为了我这样做
All right.
好吧
How''d you get the kids squared away?
你怎么安排好孩子们的
Oh, that was easy ''cause
那很容易 因为
Lila got to go to Rachel''s for the weekend
莱拉周末要去瑞秋家
and Tom is at home with Diane checking in on him.
汤姆在家里 黛安照顾他
Really? Yeah
真的吗 是啊
Roomies with Diane?
跟黛安当室友啊
So, how is Cathy?
凯茜怎么样
As usual, she lives 30 miles away,
一如既往 她家就离这里30英里
but acts like she''s taking a submarine from Ukraine.
但她表现得像是乘坐乌克兰的潜艇一样
The more she''s away, the more pleasant for you.
她来得越晚 你就越愉快
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I''ll just handle everything
我会处理好一切
and her contribution will be to skyrocket my blood pressure.
她的贡献就是让我的血压飙升
Good thing mine''s low to begin with.
幸好我的血压一开始就不高
Who''s that? A gallery.
是谁 画廊
Hello!
好啊
Just checking in as advertised.
我就来看看你 这是说好的
Making sure you''re okay.
确保你没事
So...
那么
So to clear the air, your mother never claimed you were helpless,
澄清事实 你妈妈从未说过你无能
so you can put all that out of your mind
你可以忘掉那一切
and just think of me as a buddy type
就把我当你朋友
who''s just checking in on you from time to time.
只是偶尔来看看你的情况
Does that mean I can ask you to leave?
那意味着我可以让你走吗
Very witty.
真风趣
I like a young man with a sense of humor.
我喜欢有幽默感的年轻人
So...
那么
So what''s doin'' at school these days?
学校里发生了什么
You know what I always used to love? School dances.
你知道我之前喜欢什么吗 学校舞蹈
What are the names of the
现在孩子们
top dances that the kids are doing these days?
跳的最受欢迎的舞叫什么名字
Just the top 10. Last to first,
只用说前十名 从最后一名说到第一名
or first to last, whatever you want.
从第一名说到最后一名也行 随便你
I''m gonna go rinse out my cereal bowl.
我要去洗麦片碗了
RS 7吗 Is that an Audi RS 7?
那是奥迪
I don''t know the exact make and model, but that is my car indeed.
我不知道品牌和型号♥ 但那的确是我的车
His color looks good. You hear that, Dad?
他脸色不错 听见了吗 爸爸
Frances thinks you have good color.
弗朗西丝觉得你脸色不错
He he likes your voice.
他喜欢你的声音
Well, actually, Frank,
实际上 弗兰克
you know what I was remembering on the plane?
你知道我在飞机上记起了什么
The time that Robert and I came down to visit you guys
有次罗伯特和我来探望你们
and, um, we went to Sears.
我们去了西尔斯百货
We bought a lawn mower. Oh, wait, no, it was an edger.
买♥♥了个割草机 等等 不是 是修边器
It was an edger? Yeah. Do you remember that, Dad?
是修边器吗 是啊 你记得吗 爸爸
We bought that Sears Craftsman edger.
我们买♥♥了西尔斯工匠修边器
That thing was like a bologna slicer on wheels.
那玩意儿像是带轮子的香肠切片机
Yeah.
是啊
And then we, um we went to some kind of drive in place,
然后我们去了个免下车的地方
you know, and it had, like, a big hat on the roof.
那房♥顶上有个大帽子
Oh, Hatburger. Yeah, yeah, Hatburger!
帽汉堡 对 帽汉堡
Yeah. God.
是啊 天啊
Man, they closed that shitbox down years ago.
六年前帽汉堡就关门了
That was before the kids were born.
那时候孩子们都没出生呢
And you made me order this really messy, massive burger
你逼我点一个巨大的汉堡
with, like, five patties stacked on it.
大概叠了五层馅饼
Oh, the juicy stovepipe.
多汁的烟囱汉堡
Yeah. Oh, my God.
是啊 天啊
And I did not make you order it.
不是我逼你点的
You ordered it, and I was appalled
是你点的 你像个中后卫球员一样
at how you inhaled it like a linebacker.
吃掉了那个汉堡 吓死我了
Oh, my God, that burger was so goddamn good.
天啊 那汉堡真好吃
I vaguely remember that your Dad
我隐约记得你♥爸♥爸
got really angry at the carhop
对服务员生气了
for some reason that I don''t remember,
为什么我不记得了
and he but he called him a cement head.
但他说他是水泥头
Oh, yeah, yep. Remember that, Dad, cement head?
对 记得吗 爸爸 水泥头
That was one of your favorites.
那是你最爱的话
The cement head allegation was leveled at me
这些年来 他说我是水泥头
hundreds of times over the years.
说了几百次
I remember one time he called my mom a cement head.
我记得有次他说我妈妈是水泥头
Hey, remember, Dad? She bought the wrong boat polish
记得吗 爸爸 她买♥♥了不对的船只擦亮剂
and you you threw it
你就扔了
and it exploded on the wall.
它在墙上炸了
Yeah.
是啊
I''m gonna go get some air.
我要出去透透气
Do you want me to come with you?
你想让我陪你吗
No, it''s all right.
没关系
Again, just get some fresh air.
我只用呼吸点新鲜空气
Uh, Frank, I don''t know if you''re aware of this,
弗兰克 我不知道你是否知道这事
but they''ve put you in a
但他们给你穿上了
a sort of creamsicle colored gown,
奶昔橘色的睡衣
which which you pull off, you know, by the way.
你穿着很好看
I feel kind of lousy
我觉得很可惜
that we didn''t get to know each other better over the years.
咱们这些年里没有好好了解彼此
But there there are a couple of things
但是有一些事
I would like you to know.
我想告诉你
First of all, that
首先
that your son loves you very, very much.
你儿子非常爱你
And he talks about you all time.
他一直聊起你
He''s always telling us stories, me and the kids,
他总是告诉我们故事 我和孩子们
about you guys taking fishing trips or, um...
关于你们去钓鱼出游
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表