剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
Our 16 year old son, Tom,
我们十六岁的儿子 汤姆
has recently become sexually active.
最近发生了性行为
Oh, hi, Robert. Ah!
你好 罗伯特 啊
Ella said that you went over there
艾拉说你去了我家
and told her to stay away from your son.
让她离你儿子远点
She is my daughter.
她是我女儿
I don''t know, maybe I am better off on my own.
我不知道 也许我一个人过更好
We were here all night working,
我们昨天工作了一晚上
and then we figured,
然后我们想
might as well stay and watch the sunrise.
不如顺便看日出
Like a cute little indie movie, the two of you.
就像一部可爱的独♥立♥电影
Hey Frances, how''s Andrew doing?
弗朗西丝 安德鲁怎么样了
He''s not a boyfriend. We are just casual.
他不是男友 我们只是普通关系
Mom? Oh, my God!
妈妈 天啊
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Maybe next time you''ll have your fly up.
也许下一次你会拉上裤裆
I''m not very good at letting someone into my life.
我不擅长让别人进入我的生活
I really like you, Robbie.
我真的很喜欢你 罗比
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
This thing... It''s not so bad, is it?
这还不算太糟糕 对吧
Not so bad at all.
一点也不糟糕
Wow, dating since high school.
从高中起就约会了
That''s kind of amazing. Thank you.
挺不错的 谢谢
Well, we broke up for a few years in there.
我们中间分手了几年
Well, sure. We both had some growing up to do.
肯定的 我们都要成长
Course, her version of growing up
当然 她的成长方式 ''
was sleeping with our contractor.
是跟我们的承包商上♥床♥
Well, that''s awful.
太糟糕了
Yeah. I should have seen it coming.
是啊 我该料到的
That''s kind of an awkward skeleton to bring up
在鸡尾酒派对上提起这茬
in the middle of a cocktail party.
还挺尴尬的
I''ve heard worse. What about you?
我听过更糟糕的 你呢
What was the nail in your marriage?
你们的婚姻为什么破裂
Oh, uh...
这个嘛
you know... we grew apart.
我们产生了隔阂
Typical story.
很典型
Hmm. Shall we browse?
嗯 我们要转转吗
六万美元吗 $60,000?
Jesus, that''s a lot of money
天啊 对一个死掉的社会名流的
for some dead socialite''s hairbrush.
牙刷而言 真是一大笔钱
Okay.
好吧
Oh, God. Oh, no, no, no.
天啊 不不
Listen, Astrid Mayberry was one of the original...
听着 阿斯特丽德·梅伯里是最初的
New York City socialites.
纽约城社交名流之一 ...
The real deal with a very famous art collection.
她有大量的艺术品收藏
So what you''re seeing here today
你今天看到的
are, like, perfect little pieces of history.
是完美的历史碎片
Now this see, this is cool right here.
这挺酷的
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, 11 11:00.
天啊 十一点方向
Look, look, look, look, look, look, look.
快看 快看
Skip, Skip Zakarian.
斯基普·扎卡里安
Yeah, that''s the big You know him?
那是大... 你认识他吗
The gallery owner guy, right? Yeah.
画廊老板 对吧 是啊
Okay. All right.
好吧
Time for some, um... shameless self promotion.
该进行无♥耻♥的自我推销了
Get in there. All right, look away. This will not be pretty.
去吧 别看 会很难堪的
Wow, it''s exquisite. Mm hmm.
真精致 是啊
The brass with those rubies.
黄铜配红宝石
Edw is it Edwardian? Definitely.
是爱德华时代的吗 绝对是
Yeah. If I had to guess, I''d say it was Imperial Russian.
嗯 要我猜 我觉得是俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国的
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Mr. Mr. Zakarian?
扎卡里安先生
Hi, I''ve I''ve wanted to meet you
你好 很久以来
for a very, very long time.
我一直都想见你
I''m Frances Everdell.
我是弗朗西丝·埃弗德尔
It''s Skip. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
叫我斯基普 幸会 幸会
I can just, very quickly, just share with you.
我想跟你分享一件事
When I was when I was 25,
我25岁时
I had a sort of quarter life crisis.
经历了青年危机
I know, it''s very silly,
我知道很蠢
but I wandered into your gallery
但我乱逛进了布隆街
when it was teeny tiny on Broome Street,
你的小画廊
and I just felt like I could breathe again.
我就觉得我能再次呼吸了
So, thank you. Thank you.
所以谢谢你 是谢谢你
You realize that space is now a Forever 21.
你知道那地方现在是永远21岁时装了吧
Oh. God, poor SoHo.
天啊 可怜的索霍区
Anyway, I now own a small gallery with contemporary work,
总之 我现在开了一家当代艺术品画廊
and we are having an opening on Thursday, and...
我们周四有开幕式
if your schedule allowed, I would be so honored
如果你有空 我很荣幸...
Thursday I have a board meeting for the Whitney.
周四我要开惠特尼董事会议
It should only take six to eight hours.
应该只要六到八小时
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the auction preview will close in five minutes.
拍卖♥♥预览将在五分钟后结束
Please take your seats in the main gallery.
请在画廊落座
Good luck in there. Oh, thank you.
祝你走运 谢谢
You, too. You, too. And bye bye.
你也是 拜拜
We have to close the sale today.
我们得在今天成交
We are so close.
就差一点了
What''s that smell? Apple pie.
什么味道 苹果派
The smell drives the price up 7 10%.
这味道能让价格涨7%到10%
No, no, no, no, no. Back away from the pie.
不不不 远离派
Over here. Bring your nostrils into this corridor.
到这边来 闻闻这条走廊
It''s like right in here.
像是就在这里
There''s like a...
就在这里
a stink stream right through here.
有种臭味
Got that?
闻到了吗
Oh, shit, what is that?
该死 什么味道啊
Yeah, the stink is intensifying up here.
臭味在这里更浓烈了
Oh, man.
天啊
Okay, found it.
找到了
Oh, God!
天啊
What is that? It''s either a bloated raccoon
那是什么 要么是臃肿的浣熊
or the neighbor''s cat.
要么是邻居的猫
Either way, it''s deceased.
不管怎么样 它都死了
Shit. Okay, look.
该死 听着
You deal with the buyer,
你去接待买♥♥家
I''ll dispose of the dead body.
我来处理掉尸体
Okay. Let''s do this.
好 开始吧
I keep Febreze in my trunk.
我后备箱里有除臭剂
All right.
好
Coming! All right, motherfucker.
来了 好吧 王八蛋
Hi, Katie. Welcome back. Come on in.
凯蒂 欢迎回来 请进
And you brought your mom.
你带上了你妈妈
Hi, I''m Jackie. It''s lovely to meet you.
你好 我是杰姬 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. Come on in.
我也是 请进吧
Girls in a Field" Goes for $170,000.
《田野里的女孩们》成交价为17万美元 "
Too rich for my blood.
太贵了
The next piece is item number 152.
下一件拍卖♥♥品是第152号♥
One of Ms. Mayberry''s most cherished pieces.
梅伯里最珍爱的收藏之一
A one of a kind magnifying glass
独一无二的放大镜
dated 1910 Imperial Russia.
日期为1910年 俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国
Brass with turquoise, rubies, and crystal inlay.
黄铜制品 有绿松石 红宝石和水晶镶嵌物
Sylvia would love that.
希尔薇娅会喜欢的
All right, here goes nothing.
不会有什么希望的
And we start the bidding at $750.
起拍价750美元
Yes! I see $750.
好 有750美元
Do I see $1,500?
有1500美元吗
I see $1,500. Do I see $2,000?
有1500美元 有2000美元吗
Well, I''m out.
我出局了
Yeah, of course.
当然了
Thanks a lot, Skip. $2,000.
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表