剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
How do you have a Tesla?
你怎么有特斯拉的
It''s my friend woman''s.
是我女性朋友的
You mean girlfriend?
你是说女朋友吗
Does this person have a name?
这人有名字吗
Jackie? Dallas?
杰姬 达拉斯
I''m her therapist. I have to break up with her.
我是她的心理医生 我得跟她分手
She has a daughter
她有个女儿
who''s approximately the same age as Tom.
几乎和汤姆一样大
Where are you going? Somewhere more fun than this.
你去哪里 比这里更好玩的地方
Look, I could be with Andrew.
我可以跟安德鲁在一起
But it''s just not what I''m looking for right now.
但我现在不想找对象
Are you sure? He''s so cute.
你确定吗 他很帅
If you could paint a few more? We have a show.
如果你可以再画几幅 我们就可以办展览了
There''s no way I could do more paintings.
我没法再画画了
I''ll give you a month.
我给你一个月时间
Thank you for the invite. It was very big of you.
谢谢你邀请我 你真大度
If he''s happy, I''m happy.
如果他开心了 我就开心了
I probably should be thanking you.
我也许该谢谢你
For what? For divorcing him.
为什么 因为你跟他离婚了
That''s all right,
没关系
it''s not gonna take that long to pick up 7,000 pennies.
捡七千枚硬币用不了多久
Is that 7,000 pennies?
有七千枚吗
Well, I''m rounding up, but it''s still a lot of pennies.
我四舍五入了 但依然有很多硬币
I''m sorry.
对不起
Do you think Mom would let me dye my hair purple?
你觉得妈妈会让我把头发染紫吗
No. And God bless her for that.
不会 感谢上帝
All right, give me five minutes.
好 给我五分钟
I''m gonna rustle up some cheese and crackers for you, okay?
我给你做点奶酪和饼干 好吗
Okay. This place is Xanadu, right?
好 这地方像个宫殿吧
Hey. Hey, who''s in there?
谁在里面
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Dude, I thought you were a vagrant.
哥们 我以为你是个流浪汉呢
What are you doing here? You''re supposed to be at Matthew''s.
你在这里做什么 你应该在马修家
He''s sick. He has a stomach bug.
他病了 胃疼
Oh. Ugh, what a drag.
真糟糕
Let me jump in real quick, ''cause I gotta pee.
让我进去一下 我得尿尿
Yeah, I''m right about to hop in the shower.
我正准备冲澡
Can you give me a sec? I have one bathroom.
能稍等一下吗 家里只有一个厕所
I have to pee. Let me
我必须尿 让我,,,
Is that a bra? Shit.
那是胸罩吗 该死
Oh, hi, Robert. Ah! Shit!
你好 罗伯特 该死
What the actual fuck, man?
他妈搞什么啊
Okay, uh, Ella, could you get some more clothing on, please?
好的 艾拉 请你穿点衣服
Tom, get your ass out of that bathroom.
汤姆 从厕所里滚出来
Oh, shit.
该死
Lila "Crocodile a," Honey,
莱拉小鳄鱼 亲爱的
I need to have a grown up conversation with Tom, all right?
我要和汤姆来段成人对话 好吗
Stop calling me that. I I promise.
别那样叫我了 我保证不叫了
Dude, just to reiterate, man, what the fuck?
哥们 再问一遍 他妈搞什么啊
Dad, it''s really not that big of a deal.
爸爸 这真没什么大不了
It''s sex, okay?
这是做♥爱♥ 好吗
We''ve had a lot of conversations about this.
我们谈过很多次
But, I mean, the the first time
但我是说 第一次
on the bathroom floor of your father''s apartment,
在你♥爸♥爸公♥寓♥的厕所地板上
that that''s not a place for it to go down, so to speak.
不该在这种地方做
It''s not the first time. We''ve done it before.
这不是第一次 我们以前做过
Okay, there''s so many things that I want to talk about right now.
好吧 我现在想谈很多事
I''m gonna skip over the first four and go to number five.
前四件我跳过 直接说第五件
Are you wearing rubbers? Dad!
你戴套了吗 爸爸
Bye, Tom. See you at my mom''s, Robert.
再见 汤姆 我妈妈家见 罗伯特
Kay. Bye.
好 再见 ''
Say hi to your mom.
替我向你妈问好
Fuck!
操
Of all the girls in the world,
世界上那么多女孩
you gotta pick my girlfriend''s daughter?
你非要挑我女友的女儿吗
I don''t know, she likes me.
我不知道 她喜欢我
This is a real shitbasket, Tom.
你捅屎篓子了 汤姆
A real shitbasket.
屎篓子
Oh, no, no, no, please don''t clean up.
不不不 拜托别清理
Please, let me do it. Let me do it.
让我来 让我来
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Well, I''m sorry to, uh, leave you amidst this financial crisis.
很抱歉在金融危机之中离开你
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
I''m meeting Sylvia, to hang her show tonight.
我要见希尔薇娅 今晚给她挂作品
Excellent. Well, maybe I''ll just see you tomorrow.
太好了 也许我可以明天见你
I don''t I don''t think I can tomorrow.
我明天好像不行
That''s all right. No worries.
没关系 别担心
I got a late night dinner with clients.
我和客户要深夜吃晚餐
You''re just making me stay late
我只用留到最后
OK而已 to do bad karaoke after.
唱难听的卡拉
What''s your song?
你喜欢唱什么歌♥
Bohemian Rhapsody," Of course. Bold.
当然是《波希米亚狂想曲》了 大胆 "
What about you? "Seasons in the Sun."
你呢 《阳光季节》
Every single time.
每次都唱
Isn''t it about a dying guy?
那歌♥唱的不是一个将死之人吗
Well, yes, but you know what?
是的 但你知道吗
The chorus is surprisingly uplifting.
副歌♥有令人惊讶的正能量
When we got to the apartment,
当我们到公♥寓♥时
they weren''t actually having sex,
他们没有正在做♥爱♥
but apparently that ship has sailed.
但显然已经做过了
That''s it?
就这吗
Oh, my God, you made me so nervous.
天啊 你让我紧张死了
I thought something was actually wrong.
我以为出了什么问题
Mild or spicy?
不辣还是辣
Oh, spicy. Mild.
辣 不辣
Spicy. Uh, that''s fine, thank you.
辣 好了 谢谢
Maybe you''re not clear on the whole
也许你没听明白
Sex boat leaving the harbor" thing.
"已经做过了"是什么意思 "
I mean, your daughter
我是说你女儿
and my son are having Here you go.
和我的儿子有... 请用
Thank you.
谢谢
You''re welcome. Sexual relations.
不客气 性关系
They''re teenagers. That''s what teenagers do.
他们是青少年 青少年就这样
And Tom is so cute.
汤姆非常帅
You''re not reacting at all like I thought you would react.
你的反应和我想象的完全不同
I mean, you were more concerned about "The mole."
你对那颗痣反而更担心
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
Mostly, I am just glad that Ella is dating nice guys
我只是很高兴艾拉谈了个好男孩
and not those shits she was dating back in the city.
而不是过去那些她在城里谈的混球
Tom is a good kid.
汤姆是个好孩子
Well, thank you. Yeah, he is.
谢谢 他确实是
And I''ve always encouraged Ella to be her true self.
我一直鼓励艾拉活出自我
It just turns out that her true self
只不过她的自我
is kind of sexual.
与性有关
Oh, thank you so much.
多谢
And if she''s gonna have sex,
如果她要做♥爱♥
I told her it shouldn''t be all hand jobs and blow jobs.
我告诉过她 别光给男孩打飞机和口♥爆♥
It should be enjoyable for her as well.
她自己也该好好享受
It should help her figure out the totality of who she is.
这可以帮她更全面地了解自己是谁
You said "Hand jobs" And "Blow jobs" to your daughter?
你对女儿说了"打飞机"和"口♥爆♥"吗
Yeah. That''s a very progressive perspective.
是的 这教育方法真激进
Would you rather Tom kept his private life from you?
难道你宁愿汤姆不告诉你私事吗
Yes. Look, Ella''s had sex before.
当然啊 听着 艾拉以前做过爱
She''s gonna have sex again.
她以后还会做♥爱♥
And I''m just glad she can come to me if anything goes wrong.
我只是很高兴如果出了问题 她能来找我
Tom is gonna be just fine.
汤姆会没事的
Okay, cool.
好吧
Cool.
好吧
Cool.
好吧
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表