剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
我知道
I am going to have to insist that you let me in
我得坚持要求你让我进去
and show me your work.
给我看你的画作
I have a feeling about you, Sylvia.
我对你有种感觉 希尔薇娅
That''s just the way it is.
就是这样
Okay?
好吗
I don''t want to scare you,
我不想吓着你
but I might just have to stay here till you let me in.
但我也许得待在这里 直到你让我进去
They''re gorgeous.
画太美了
And unfinished?
还没画完吗
I keep painting them,
我一直画
and then every day, I keep realizing they''re shit.
每天我都意识到它们就是垃圾
Okay, you should go now.
好吧 你该走了
No, wait, wait, wait, I just wanna understand.
等等 我只是想弄明白
So at some point, you finished your paintings.
之前你完成了画作
I was represented by a gallery,
我被一个画廊代理了
then I stopped selling,
然后我不再卖♥♥画了
then the bougie ass gallery dropped me.
那个混♥蛋♥画廊就抛弃了我
And so you don''t finish anything anymore?
所以你不再画完了吗
Fuck the galleries!
去他的画廊
Fuck the art world!
去他的艺术世界
What, you think that those people know something that you don''t?
你觉得那些人比你更懂吗
I am here to tell you, unequivocally,
我要来明确地告诉你
that they do not.
他们不懂
They just fake it better.
他们只是装作更懂
They''re just they just fake it.
他们就装
You really should go now. Finish a painting for both of us.
你真的该走了 为了我们俩 画完一幅画吧
Well, good morning! Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Ugh, good morning.
早上好
I''m so sorry I didn''t make it into bed last night.
很抱歉我昨晚没上♥床♥
We had such a crazy night.
我们过了疯狂的一晚
Did you miss me terribly?
你超级想我吗
I hadn''t even noticed.
我都没注意到
She''s a real ballbuster, this one,
这女人真可怕
let me tell you, Nick.
我跟你说 尼克
Walking around my house,
在我家走来走去
with her condescending nose sticking up in the air.
露出鼻孔 一副居高临下的样子
It''s really annoying.
真的是烦人
Granted, she did seem to know her way around home renovation,
她的确了解家庭装♥修♥的事
which is not not hot.
这也不是不性感
Realtors in general, very attractive industry.
总的来说 房♥地♥产♥经纪人是非常有吸引力的行业
There''s no way I''m gonna sell my house for that price.
我不可能以那个价格卖♥♥掉房♥子
Even though the chiropractors pretty much told me
虽然按♥摩♥师基本上告诉了我
I''m done in the physical labor arena.
我不能从事体力劳动领域了
But, still, at that price, no way, Nick!
但是以那个价格是不可能的 尼克
Good for you, Robert.
真不错 罗伯特
Listen,
听着
if you need money
如果你需要钱
No! Absolutely not!
不 绝对不要
Thank you, but no.
谢谢 但是不要
That''s not what this is about.
我不是为了借钱
It''s about two guys sitting around complaining,
而是两个男人坐着抱怨
one of them bitching about his bad back
其中一个抱怨自己受伤的背
while watching another guy
同时看着另一个
build the professional grade pizza oven.
造一个专业级披萨烤炉
Hector! Sí?
赫克托 在
Muchas gracias. Mm hmm.
非常谢谢 嗯
Muy bien.
好极了
Uh, excuse me?
不好意思
Hi. What what is that?
嗨 这是什么
Oh, it''s a delivery from Brett Morris.
这是布雷特·莫里斯寄来的
Diane Clavowen gave us the alarm code.
黛安·克拉沃文告诉了我们密♥码♥
It looks like shit.
看起来像屎
Yeah.
是啊
Literally.
真的像
But it''s a Pelts.
但这是佩尔茨的作品
So take a look around and see what you think.
到这里转转 看看你们怎么想的
And just so you know, I''m not gonna
告诉你们一声 我不会
follow you around the house like some serial killer.
像是连环杀手那样跟着你们
I believe a good home sells itself.
我相信一座好房♥子本身都能卖♥♥掉
Have a lobster roll.
吃个龙虾卷吧
Hi! Lobster rolls in there. Thanks.
里面有龙虾卷 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I guess you''re surprised to see me here.
我猜你在这里见到我很惊讶
Not really. What? Okay.
没有 什么 好吧
Um, well, look,
听着
my circumstances have changed a little bit.
我的情况发生了一些变化
So I Hi! Welcome.
所以 欢迎
This is a very lesbian friendly neighborhood.
这是对拉拉很友好的街区
Go right in there, check out the rest of the house.
进去吧 看看♥房♥♥子的其它部分
Thank you. I''m sorry, what?
谢谢 抱歉 你说什么
I have decided to accept your crappy offer.
我决定接受你的烂报价
Okay? Mm hmm.
好吗 嗯
Even though that is in no way
虽然那绝对不暗示着
an indication that I don''t stand by my quality work,
我不支持我的高质量工作
which is 10 times better than this Ikea shitbox
那比你今天在这里卖♥♥的这宜家垃圾房♥
you''re selling here today.
要好十倍
All the cabinetry is from a tiny mill in North Carolina.
所有的家具都来自北卡罗来纳州一处小工厂
I have the paperwork if you''d like to see it.
如果你们想看的话 我有文件
I poured my heart and soul into that house.
我对那栋房♥子倾注了心血
And I wish I could tell you
我真希望我能告诉你
to shove your crappy offer.
去你的烂报价
But I can''t do that because I''m having
但我不能那样做 因为我的
a situation in my lower lumbar region
下腰部出了点问题
that requires an influx of fresh capital.
需要大量新资本
Would you calm down?
你能冷静吗
I''m trying to do business here!
我还想做生意呢
Is it the business of crapping
生意是指诋毁
all over a man''s hard work?
一个人的辛勤工作吗
Shh! I was lowballing you!
嘘 我只是在虚报低价
What about my island?
那我的中岛呢
Oh, it''s perfect.
那很完美
Well, fucking A it is.
绝对是
I loved your house the minute I walked in.
我一走进去就爱上了你的房♥子
I know right away when I like something.
我喜欢什么时会立刻知道
It has never failed me.
我从未失败过
So what you''re saying
你的意思是
is that you wanna have sex with my house?
你想跟我的房♥子做♥爱♥吗
I''d blow it and see where that goes.
我愿意为它吹 看看接下来会如何
K off the asking; that''s it.
报价砍掉两万五 就这样 25
and we close. 50K and the house is yours.
七万五 成交 五万 房♥子就归你了 75
Deal.
成交
Deal.
成交
This is so exciting.
真令人激动
To have an Eliot Pelts in Hastings.
海斯廷斯有艾略特·佩尔茨的作品
Yes, shocking, isn''t it? Mm hmm.
令人震惊啊 嗯
Excuse me? Mm hmm?
抱歉 在
How much is this piece? Which one?
这幅画多少钱 哪个
I haven''t decided if I''m selling that yet.
我还没决定我卖♥♥不卖♥♥
It''s beautiful.
真美
I just love it. Me, too.
我很喜欢 我也是
Thanks. You''re welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
And, um, thanks for your interest.
多谢你感兴趣
I think I met someone.
我遇到了个好男人
Really?
真的吗
Tell me about him.
跟我说说他
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表