剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表
也许我该感到慰藉
that my instincts were right.
因为我的直觉是对的
You have every right to be mad, but you
你有权生气 但你
you don''t have to, like, attack
你没必要攻击...
Do I have a right to be mad?
我有权生气吗
Thanks, Frances. Thanks, that''s really generous of you.
谢谢 弗朗西丝 你真慷慨
I don''t really know how else to say this,
我不知道还能怎么说
but you''re the walking disaster, not me.
但你才是行走的灾难 不是我
You got the walking part right.
你说对了 我是要走了
Frances. Hey.
弗朗西丝 嘿
Oh, I''m so glad you thought to do this.
很高兴你要跟我吃饭
We have to celebrate. I know. What a night, right?
我们得庆祝 是啊 那晚真棒 对吧
Yeah. Excuse me, sir? Yes?
是啊 你好 先生 在
Can we get, um can we get two glasses of champagne, please?
能给我们拿两杯香槟吗
Sure. Thank you.
行 谢谢
I don''t know about you, I''m not typically a day drinker.
我不知道你 我一般在白天不喝酒
However, I think we''ve earned it.
但我觉得这是我们应得的
We have. Hi!
是啊 嗨
What are you doing?
你干什么
I''m burying this fucking raccoon.
我在埋该死的浣熊
Been stinking up my truck for the last three days.
过去三天它都在我的后备箱里发臭
I can''t do it at my apartment.
我没法埋在我公♥寓♥
It''s a rental.
那是租来的
Probably violate the health code.
也许违反了健康规定
Get right in there.
铲进去
That''s good.
很好
I gotta say...
我得说
no one has ever buried a dead body for me before.
从没人为我埋过尸体
Yeah, it''s a first for me, too.
我也是头一回
Oh, thank you. You''re welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Here you go, sir.
给你 先生
Oh, no, I wanted to treat you.
不 我想请你
No, don''t be silly. I''m very happy to.
别犯傻了 我很乐意
Okay, well, thank you. You''re very welcome.
好吧 谢谢 别客气
Actually... there''s one more thing.
实际上 还有一件事
Oh, okay.
好吧
God, I just got nervous.
天啊 我好紧张
No, don''t be.
不用
Okay, so, Skip Zakarian has offered me
好吧 斯基普·扎卡里安提出了
you know Skip Zakarian?
你知道斯基普·扎卡里安吗
Of course. He wants to rep me.
当然 他想代理我
Like, exclusively.
独家代理
Starting with a big ass SoHo show
从在市里他的画廊里
at his gallery here in the city.
办一个盛大的索霍展览开始
I know, it''s crazy.
我知道 很疯狂
I''m freaking out.
我都惊慌失措了
What? Say something.
怎么了 说句话啊
And, um and you have
你
have you you''ve accepted his offer?
你接受了他的提议吗
Well, yeah, sure.
是啊 当然
You understand this means
你明白这意味着
that we won''t be working together anymore.
我们不再会合作吧
You and I. I know, it sucks, but
你和我 我知道 这很糟糕 但是
But? This is a really big deal.
但是 这是件大事
I thought you''d be happy for me.
我还以为你会为我高兴
No, I am, I am. I''m just also stunned, you know?
我是高兴 但我也很惊讶
Because I I mean, I know we didn''t have
因为 我知道我们没有
um, we didn''t have a formal agreement,
我们没有正式协议
but, um, I did think that we had an understanding.
但是 我以为我们有共识
You know, I mean, we''ve been talking about your next show.
我们在聊你的下一场展览
We have we have been talking about your future.
我们在聊你的未来
And now... and now you
现在你
I what?
我怎么了
You didn''t even have the decency
你都没顾及到体面
to tell me that you were having this conversation with Skip
告诉我你在和斯基普聊那些
so that I could at least, like, try to compete for you.
至少我能尽量争取你啊
You weren''t even finishing your paintings when I met you.
我见到你时 你都没画完画
Yeah, but then I finished them.
是啊 然后我画完了
Yes, and I scraped this show together
是的 而我竭尽全力
with spit and blood.
筹办了这次展览
We sold every single piece.
我们卖♥♥掉了每一幅画
That''s, like, just that''s unheard of. Yeah, you''re right.
那是前所未闻的 是啊 你说得对
If it weren''t for you, I''d still be at the bank.
如果不是你 我还在银行
But get real.
但是现实点
If you were in my shoes, you''d do the same thing.
如果你是我 你也会这样做
Really, get real?
真的吗 现实点
You get real.
你现实点
You waited the whole meal
你等了一顿饭的时间
to give me this bit of information
才告诉我这件事
because you knew it was going to be awful.
因为你知道会很难堪
Okay, but it doesn''t have to be.
好吧 但没必要
It''s not personal, Frances.
我不是针对你 弗朗西丝
It''s not personal?
不是针对你吗
Okay, you know what? I don''t need the guilt trip.
知道吗 我不需要罪恶感
Thanks for everything. I''m done here.
谢谢你的一切 我走了
Here.
给
Keep this for yourself.
这个你自己留着吧
剧集 | 离婚 | 导航列表