剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
♪ 当我遇见你的那一刻就明白了 ♪
♪ I knew when I saw you ♪
♪ 在那部车上 ♪
♪ From your car ♪
♪ 这是我们故事的开端 ♪
♪ From the start ♪
♪ 我想要听到你心跳加速的声音 ♪
♪ I had to hear your heart race ♪
♪ 这是最难到达的地方 ♪
♪ The hardest place ♪
♪ 整个洛杉矶最难搭讪到的你 ♪
♪ To get a drink in L. A. ♪
♪ 天色已晚 但命运自有安排 ♪
♪ I was late, but as fate would have it ♪
♪ 我们坠入爱河 ♪
♪ We fell in love ♪
♪ 从前我只是我 现在我有了你 ♪
♪ I was me and now I'm us ♪
♪ 我不知前路将往何处去 ♪
♪ And I don't know where to go from here ♪
♪ 我会勇敢直面我搅起的风波 ♪
♪ I'll brave the storm I caused. ♪
我肯定得去学怎么弹吉他
Obviously, I would learn how to play the guitar,
但我觉得这是很有成就感的事
but I think it's a pretty achievable thing.
你是个天生的艺术家
You are a born entertainer.
这就是一些 呃 -噢 不好意思
‐ This is something, uh... ‐ Oops, sorry.
这就是我们做的一些其他的事
This is something we would do on the side, you know, uh
可以给戴维的背景加入一点神秘的氛围
to add to the enigmatic story that is Dave.
就像拼图里的一块
Just a piece of the puzzle.
我觉得我在做这个的时候会用我的艺名
Um, I think when I do that I'd like to go by the stage name
《决战猩球》中一个角色名
曼德姆斯
Mandemius,
而且我可能还得有个英式口音
and potentially I might have a British accent
如果我得一直这么表演
if I continue to work at it
得自己好好琢磨琢磨
and figure it out for myself.
我可能得去上方言课
But I might have to take dialect lessons
还有吉他课 所以...
in addition to the guitar, so...
呃 但你那张专辑做的怎么样了
Uh, how's the actual album coming along, though, guys?
XXL的节目刚刚出来
The XXL stuff just came out,
我们想借机宣传一下 -呃
and we'd like to ride that rapper momentum. ‐ Mm.
而且你在那上面酷毙了
And you killed that shit, by the way,
这很可能吸引来很多人
so could be a lot of traction.
谢谢你的夸奖
Thank you. Um,
他们剪辑的确实不错
they did a good job editorially with that.
呃 专辑的话...
Uh, the album...
我该怎么说呢
How do I want to even say this?
首先我们真的很感谢你们
So I just want to say we do appreciate you guys very much.
那个别♥墅♥太棒了 -很好啊
‐ The house is phenomenal. ‐ Great.
不用谢 -非常棒
‐ Our pleasure. ‐ So, so nice.
我觉得我们也没必要再兜圈子了
I don't think we have to pussyfoot around this.
泰莎是我的好朋友
Tessa's my road dog.
现在的情况呢是这样的
So here's what's going on.
如果你把鸡鸡比作一只熊的话
Penith is a bear, um,
我就是只猩猩
and I'm a gorilla.
别误解了 我其实想说的是
Don't get me wrong, but what I'm finding out is that
当熊和猩猩
when bears and gorillas,
你懂的... 他们之间有生殖隔离
you know... you can't crossbreed all the time.
我试着在以上帝的角度来工作
I am trying to play God.
然后发现我这么做有点自大了
I'm realizing that might be too much hubric of me.
所以我一直在这个庞然大物面前挣扎
So I am struggling with the behemoth that is Penith.
呃 那么你大概做完了多少呢
Uh, how much of it would you say is done, though?
完全做完的那种 -没错
‐ Done done? ‐ Yeah, done done.
最好能说个百分比
Percentage‐wise.
完全做完的话 呃...做做做
Done done. Uh...Dun dun dun.
我只做了大概四首半完成的
Um, I've got, like, four half songs
而且我对这几首完全没信心
that I don't believe in at all.
所以这些也不能算进去吧...所以...
So I don't even count those as a... so...
一首都没有
Nothing.
呃... -零首
‐ Um... ‐ Zero?
没错 但我写了六首民谣
Yeah. I do have six folk songs
他们都很不错
that are incredible.
虽然不是同一个类型的音乐 但是... -呃...
‐ The wrong genre obviously, but... ‐ Um...
因为专辑的预期发布时间
Especially since that album release date is
马上要到了 你觉得你大概
closely approaching. How much time, like,
还需要多少时间
do you think you might need?
我们可能还要再小小商量一下
Yeah, we might need to do a little bit of a nudge there, uh,
保守估计的话 我不...呃
but if we're being conservative, I don't...um
还要一年
A year.
现在这夏令时白天黑夜的往前推
Daylight savings time has been really throwing me off
真的让我很烦躁
with the darkness.
那我觉得我们应该要做一些
Yeah, I think we'll just focus on
清理门户的事了
some housekeeping stuff then.
清理服务 好啊 我挺想要个保洁的
Housekeeping, great. I‐I would love a housekeeper.
到楼梯顶再右转
A right at the top of the stairs,
然后再往右转
and then another right.
小心别撞到那个壁灯
Don't hit the sconce.
别撞到壁灯 -我知道了 不会的
‐ Don't hit the Sconce. ‐ Okay, I'm not.
你有个自己用的卫生间
You have your own bathroom.
你应该会喜欢那个水压
I think you're gonna like the water pressure.
你知道吗 戴维他总是要洗很久的澡
You know, David always took the longest showers.
是 我懂的
Yeah, I can imagine.
啊天 我不敢相信
Aw, geez, I just can't believe
你居然被那个厂牌开了
you got fired from that label.
妈 我不是被唱片厂牌开了
Mom, I didn't get fired from a record label.
我是不在那里工作了
I don't work at a record label.
都不是 他被赶出去了
No, he got evicted.
这样更糟 因为这直接影响到了我
Which is much worse because it directly affects me.
这就是娱乐圈 有些人根本没有耐心
It's the entertainment industry. Some people lack patience.
他们根本不懂我在做什么
They don't understand what this is, fine.
这真的让我觉得更不公平了
The chip on my shoulder just grows larger, okay?
这房♥间怎么是这样的
What is this room, by the way?
看起来像是个小女孩住的
It's like a little girl's room.
没错 -是放爱彼迎出租的
‐ Yeah. - It's an Airbnb.
看起来太幼稚了
It's so naïve.
没办法...
Well...
妈妈你能给我做个三明治吗
Mama, can you make me a sandwich?
当然可以啦 宝贝
Of course, sweetheart.
你要我把它切成三角形的吗 好的
Do you want it in triangles? You got it.
谢谢你妈妈 -不用谢
‐ Thanks, Mama. ‐ You're welcome.
"妈妈 妈妈 你能给我做点三明治吗
"Mama. Mama, will you make me some sandwiches?
然后把它切开 这样我的宝宝牙齿
"And cut it up so my baby teeth
才能咬开面包 -迈克尔
can get through this bread, maybe?" - Michael?
怎么了
Yeah?
你要不要也来个三明治
Would you like a sandwich?
好的 拜托了
Yeah, please.
好 -谢谢你
‐ Okay. ‐ Thank you.
嘿
Hey, man.
我不觉得你是个失败者
I don't think you're a failure.
我...我也没这么想
I... Yeah. I don't think I'm a failure either.
你为什么...我不...
Why would you...I don't...
我没有这么想过自己
I didn't think you thought that.
好 那挺好
Okay. Good.
女人们 The Burds
空汽猫猫译
DAVE 说唱王戴维
Season 02 Episode 08 第二季 第八集
不好意思
Sorry.
我被我姐姐的
I got caught on this, like,
夺命连环电♥话♥困住了
endless FaceTime with my sister.
这整件事...
It was a whole thing, and...
嗨 -嗨
‐ Hi. - Hi.
你怎么样了 -挺好的
‐ How are you? ‐ Good.
你知道的 遇上一点挫折
You know, a little bit of a setback.
不过...
But...
你现在又和你最喜欢的人住在一起
Are you having a good time
是不是很开心呢
living with your favorite people again?
开心 我感觉我 好像
Uh, yeah. I feel like I'm, like,
你懂的 我也无路可走了
you know, reduced to my core.
所以我重返到家庭的怀抱里
I'm back, uh, finding my roots.
就是觉得回来的这个时机 太尴尬了
Just wish it could be under less embarrassing circumstances.
这不尴尬 戴维
It's not embarrassing, Dave.
我是真的被赶出自己的房♥子
I was literally kicked out of my house
因为我没有生产力
for lack of productivity.
但我知道 你肯定有个具体的计划
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表