剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
I can't have nice shit?
就你是最厉害的吗 -这他妈的是我的钱 盖塔
You gotta be the one? - It's my fuckin' money, Gata!
你搞得好像我用钱买♥♥了没用的东西
No, you're acting like I'm blowing the money on dumb shit!
我得做点为自己着想的事
I gotta do what I gotta do to put myself on.
我可没什么成人礼
I ain't had no motherfuckin' bar mitzvah, bro!
我得像其他人一样 在成功之前先把样子装起来
I gotta fake it till I make it, just like everybody else!
你不需要和其他人一样
You don't have to be like everybody else.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我的职业生涯还没有教会你这点吗
Hasn't my career taught you anything in the regard?
你不需要这么做 -我之所以接下这份工作的原因
‐ You don't. ‐ Bro, that's the reason why I got the job
就是这个 好吗
in the first place. Right?
美国著名说唱歌♥手
因为你觉得我们能成为YG他们
'Cause you thought I was with YG and them.
我为了要拍片买♥♥车
I buy a car for a video
你说我是是痴心妄想
and I'm delusional.
当你买♥♥了一块广♥告♥牌 把自己绑在上面
But you buy a billboard, strap yourself to it,
为一张没人在乎的专辑宣传
for an album that nobody give a fuck about,
说戴维你就是个天才
and Dave's a genius.
好了 我有我的考虑 盖塔
Okay. Cool. I have priorities, Gata‐‐
一些你在生活中可能会用上的思考方式
something that you could probably use in life,
你知道吗 你妈需要钱
you know? Your fuckin' mom needs money,
但你却想去买♥♥辆车
and you're going and buying a car.
那我什么时候才能被重视呢
Well, when am I gonna be a priority, huh?
你每时每刻都把自己放在最前面 盖塔
You prioritize yourself at every moment, Gata.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你这个人的调性就是这样的
Your whole schtick is it's all about the gander
什么我要充分利用每一刻
and I'm gonna maximize every single moment
来追名逐利
to clout‐chase my way into fame.
你非要在我人生中最重要的一周搞这一出吗
You're gonna pull this shit in the most important week of my life?
真的吗
Really?
你生命中的每一周都是最重要的
Every week is the most important week of your life, man.
你知道在什么事上我最难过吗
And you know what hurts me the most?
为什么我都不能和你唱一首歌♥
Why don't I have a song with you yet, bro?
你觉得我是什么感受
How you think that makes me feel?
我的兄弟都在问我
All my homeys asking me,
"为什么你没有和LD一起表演
"Why you ain't got a song with LD?
你不是总是和他一起在舞台上吗"
You jumpin' on stage with this nigga everywhere."
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I‐I...
你都没有和我说过要一起表演
Literally, you've never once approached me for a song.
那你要我怎么样
What I gotta do,
每天来求你和我一起表演吗
beg you every day to do a song, bro?
其他人就直接即兴的来一首了
Any other friend would'v just did it off the dribble,
不按常理的 -我不懂
‐ off the strip, bro. ‐ I don't understand.
就因为我们是朋友 我就得
Just 'cause we're friends, I'm supposed to just inherently
和你一起做音乐 这更不合理啊
make music with you? Why does that compute?
我高中的朋友也能有唱词吗
Do my high school friends get verses?
我简直... -去你的高中朋友
I don't even... - Bro, fuck your high school friends.
他们又没和你这个白鬼在台上扭
They're not on stage swagging out with your white ass, bro.
你利用了我
You're using me.
我利用你
I'm using you?
没错 对 -真的吗 盖塔
‐Yes. Yes. ‐ Really, Gata?
你想知道我为什么不跟你一起做歌♥吗
You want to know why I don't make music with you, Gata?
你真的想知道吗 -为什么
You really want to know? ‐ Why?
因为我不喜欢你的词
I don't like it,
我觉得它很普通 我不觉得你有花心思
I think it's generic, I don't think you put much effort into it,
我做音乐不是这样的
and I don't make music that way.
你都没听过我所有的歌♥
Man, you ain't even listened to all my shit.
你就听了一两首吧
You only listened to one or two tracks.
你觉得你这么说能伤到我吗
And you think that's supposed to make me sad?
我才不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我的音乐是为自己做的
I make music for me, myself and I,
因为我不需要其他人的认可 -戴维
‐ 'cause I don't need nobody's validation... - Dave!
你们能安静点吗
Would you please be quiet?
不好意思
Sorry.
你知道你说的话前后根本对不上吗
You realize how inconsistent your argument is, though, right?
你说你不需要认可
You don't need validation,
然而你却要一辆该死的宝马
yet you need a fuckin' BMW
为了让你的说唱视频看着更酷
to look cooler in a rap video?
我之所以说唱 是因为我热爱它
Bro, I rap because I fuckin' love it.
听着 我每天都在屋子里写歌♥
Look. I'm in the closet every day making music,
倾注我所有心力
pouring my heart out,
你却在你的大别♥墅♥里唱着"写作瓶颈"
while you in a mansion rapping about "writer's block,"
蚂蚁什么的...我天
ants and... Man!
盖塔 我们能好好谈谈嘛
Gata, can we just please talk?
你知道什么事最让我难过吗
And you know what breaks my fuckin' heart?
你甚至都不开心
You can't even be happy
就因为没人和你说他们在乎你
without people telling you they give a fuck about you.
还说我疯了呢
And I'm the crazy one?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
嗨 -你好
‐ Hi. ‐ What's up?
你们没事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 我们挺好的
Yeah, we good.
没错 很好的
Yeah, so good.
好
Okay.
我把电池拿来了 所以
Well, I got the batteries, so
我们可以开始... -其实
we can start... - You know what? Actually,
我们可以讲完我们在说的事吗
can we just, like, finish what we're doing?
我们还有事情没解决呢 我真的...
We're in the middle ‐of something, I just really...
不 实际上是我们还有事情没做完
N‐No, actually, we're in the middle of something,
我感觉好像是你打扰了我们
and I feel like you're just hijacking it.
没错
Yeah, bruh.
我们不是在你那个有各种吃喝 花哨东西的地方
I know we're not on your set with all the catering fancy shit,
你现在是在我的场地
but you're on my set right now, nigga,
你得走了
and you got to go.
滚出我的地盘
Get the fuck out of here.
大家好 这里是VMA典礼
Guys, it's the VMAs.
我们接下来还有很多节目
We got so much more to come.
我知道这不是奥斯卡奖
I know it's not the Oscars,
但起码他们让我来做主持
but at least they let me host.
我们接下来将有鲍比·什穆尔达
Guys, we got Bobby Shmurda,
和里尔·迪基为我们带来表演
and Lil Dicky with a performance that's coming up next.
这里是VMA典礼
It's the VMAs.
艾丽
我很为你骄傲 祝你好运
谢谢 我很感激 很想尽快见你如果
你得在开始前三分钟
You got to get him, like, three minutes before
去找到他人 -好
you actually need him, ‐ Right.
因为他是个懒虫 -好的好的
‐ 'cause he's a sloth. ‐ Yeah, yeah.
这家伙可懒了 -好
‐ The dude is so lazy. ‐ Okay.
关于我们之前谈的
And, um, about the conversation we had.
那个巡演
The touring. Let...
你别说出去了
let's keep it between us.
我还没跟他讲呢
I haven't told him yet.
我天 我根本没想到你会没法到场
Oh my god, I can't believe you're gonna miss it.
和自己最好的朋友一起巡演
Who doesn't want to go out on tour
换谁都想去吧
with their best friends?
是啊 但是没办法
Yeah. Well, you know,
得把朋友和客户...区分对待嘛
you kind of got to keep clients and friends... separate.
我懂的
Yeah, I got it.
好了 我们等会再说吧
All right, we'll catch up.
嘿 拿下它 嗨爆全场吧 戴维
Hey, kill it. Kill it, Dave.
好主意
Good idea.
我的宝贝男孩
Baby boy.
你准备好用你的新鸡鸡干翻这个世界了吗
You ready to sodomize the world with that brand‐new dick?
你是说肛♥交♥那种
Is that ass‐fuck?
正式的说法是这样的
It's the professional way of saying it, yeah.
好 我准备好了 -好
‐ Yeah. I'm ready. ‐ Yeah?
好 我们走吧
Okay, good. Let's go.
戴维
我很为你骄傲 祝你好运
我觉得你会喜欢这个菜谱的
I think you're really gonna like this recipe.
是吗 -对 这是我祖母的
‐ Oh? ‐ Yeah. It was my grandmother's.
我不太喜欢我祖母
I didn't really like my grandmother,
但挺爱她的这个做爆米花的配方
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表