剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
去找她吧 好的
Go to her. Okay.
我会帮你把这些填好的 小亲亲
I'll fill out all your stuff, Chuck.
我猜乔治·克鲁尼就是在这整的奶头
Man, I'll bet you this is where George Clooney got his titties done
然后成为了蜘蛛侠
come out looking like Batman.
你觉得他们能分期支付吗
You think they got a payment plan?
艾莉·沃尼克来过了
Ally Wernick was here?
我不能说的
I can't say.
这肯定是她写的名字这肯定...
Yeah, that's how she writes her name. That's...
看我纹得这个一百好像有点褪色了
Man, this hundred kind of faded.
你觉得我能把这个改成一架私人飞机什么的吗
You think I could change this hundred to, like, a private jet or something?
我想这里应该不做修改工作吧
I don't think they do edits over here.
这也是我皮肤的一部分啊 而他们是皮肤医生
It's my skin, bro, it's a dermatologist.
这不一样...他们不会把皮肤...
But it's a different type...They don't take the skin...
艾莉经常跟我说她不信皮肤科
You know, Ally would always say dermatology wasn't even real.
但她现在居然用我的名字来看皮肤科医生
And she's using my name to get into my fucking derm?
哈 -你知道吗
Huh? - You know what?
我要现在给她打个电♥话♥
I'm giving this girl a phone call right now.
可以了...你总不能一辈子都不和我讲话吧
Enough is enough... you can't go the rest of your life without talking to me.
这太搞笑了 -这家伙太他妈冷血了
It's ridiculous.
- That motherfucker's cold.
你进入了语♥音♥留言信箱...
You have reached the voice mail box...
他们会给你做全面检查的 不过 如果你...
You know they gonna run you, though, if you got...
语♥音♥信箱 好吧 那我就给你发短♥信♥
And voice mail. All right, fine, you're getting a text.
她没有接你电♥话♥
She didn't answer?
绿的
Green?
这是什么意思...以前都是蓝的
What does this mean when... it was always blue in the past?
噢 不是吧...她把我拉黑了
Aw, hell no... she blocked you.
哥们 你这也太惨了 -她把我拉黑了
That's scandalous, dawg. - She blocked me?!
你真的想现在就解决这事吗 哥们
You really dealing with that right now, bro?
为什么她会...他妈的发生了什么
Why would she...?What the fuck happened?
没事的 LD
It's all good, LD.
你别想那么多啦 兄弟
You ain't got to worry about it, though, bro,
因为不管怎么样 我爱你啊兄弟
'cause at the end of the day, I love you, bro.
我站在你这边 LD
I got you, LD.
虽然我们是在皮肤科 -我爱你...
I know we at a dermatologist. - I love you... yeah.
不过别太往心里去 兄弟
But don't let it get under your skin, bro.
谢谢你 我也爱你加塔
Thank you. I love you, too, Gata.
真的 哥们 谢谢你
For real, man. Thanks, man.
哇
Wow.
你今天有上Ins吗
Have you been on Instagram today?
我去
Oh, fuck.
嗨 -嗨大猫猫
Hello? - Hey, big cat.
你那里怎么样了
How's it going over there?
挺好的 就那样
It's pretty good, you know? It's going.
我就想打给你说一声生日快乐
I was just calling to... wish you a happy birthday.
我知道已经很迟了 不过
I know it's late, I just, you know,
我想躲开早上的高峰
I like avoiding the morning rush,
中午的时候肯定有很多其他人来打招呼
and I know midday is when all the other guys come along,
我想做那个在一天末尾为你总结的人
and I want to be the guy that really caps it all off for you, so...
是啊 谢谢你这么说 大狗狗
Yeah, man. I appreciate it, I appreciate it, big dog.
你今天做什么有趣的事了吗
Did you do anything fun today?
我今天都不在家 对不起啊
I'm sorry that I haven't even been home.
我 我和本尼在一起呢 我在他家睡了
I, uh, I was with Benny, I slept there.
我们做了好一会音乐
We've just been working so much on music.
我们真的很努力在做
We're really chipping away.
那很棒啊 我今天过得也不错
Yeah, no, no, it was good...It was a great day, man.
我去跑步了 很长很爽的一次跑步
I went running, took a long, nice run.
我和我哥哥打电♥话♥了
Uh, I talked to my brother, that was...
挺好的 他真是个傻子
that was nice, man. He's such an idiot.
我还做完了很多事 你知道的...
I got a bunch of work done, actually, which, uh, you know...
我应该休息一天的 不过你懂的
Should probably take a day off, but, I mean, you know how it goes, man.
医生给我的痔疮开了些类固醇
太好了只是痔疮 这周去你家过夜可以吗
还在吗
Hello?
知道你今天过得不错我也很开心
Well, I'm happy you had a great day.
我迫不及待想回家抱抱你了
And I look forward to coming back home and hugging you.
谢谢你 哥们 谢谢 我...
Thank you, man, thank you, I'm, uh...
真是漫长的一天生日啊
Long day, long birthday day,
我准备先睡觉了 哥们 我累死了
so I'm, I think I'm gonna hit the hay, man, I'm tired.
好 我爱你哥们
Okay, I love you, man.
谢谢哥们
Thanks, man.
嗨 -你把我拉黑了
Hi. - Did you block me?
没啊
No.
我的手♥机♥关了一天 只是关机了
My phone has been off the whole day. Just off.
噢
Oh.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
Yes.
我确实想过拉黑你
And I did think about blocking you.
不过我没这样做
But I didn't.
你还好吗 -挺好的
Are-are you okay? - I'm great.
我...听着
I'm... look.
我在吃止痛药
I'm on painkillers.
羟考酮
Oxycodone?
噢 这不就是那个现在风靡美国中产阶级下层的东西嘛
Oh, man, this is, like, really ravaging lower middle-class America right now.
我觉得吧... -我没有嗑药 戴维
Like, I would not...- I'm not abusing pills, Dave.
显然也不是因为你
Certainly not over you.
我像大人一样做了个手术
I had a surgery. Like an adult.
你做了什么手术
What-what did you have surgery on?
我把背上的痣点掉了
I had my mole removed on my back.
将军
The General?!
没错 是将军
The General, yeah.
他没了 -是的
He's gone? - Yeah.
那少尉还在吗
What about the Lieutenants?
我没有动少尉
The Lieutenants were unharmed.
他...贝尔宾医生说它不是异常的那种
He... Dr. Belbin said that they weren't irregular,
但将军没有幸免于难 它被不光彩的开除了
but then the General got dishonorably discharged.
你想喝酒
That's a twist-off.
我觉得我们不应该喝酒 对吧
I also don't think we need to be drinking, right?
你在用羟考酮 我还在吃多西环素...
You're on oxys and I'm on doxycycline for...
如果我喝酒的话 我的阑尾就要爆♥炸♥了
If I drank, my appendix would explode.
我只是...出于礼貌去拿了这个...所以...
I did... I, like, walked in there to get...To be polite, so it's... yeah.
我感觉...那就把这个放在这里吧
This feels... We'll just leave that there.
呃...贝尔宾医生
Uh... Dr. Belbin.
你...我的医生
You... my doctor.
你是用了我的名字去看他的吗
You, uh, used my name to get in?
是啊
Yes.
因为知道他是皮肤科届的明星医生吗
Just 'cause I know he's, like, a dermatologist of the... stars.
这也太搞笑了
This is so funny.
你听听你说的傻话 -我知道
What an insane thing to say! - I know.
我之所以提这件事 是因为
I only bring it up, 'cause, um,
显然我们已经不在对方的生活里了
obviously we haven't, like, been in each other's lives at all.
当我看到你去看我的医生 有种被利用的感觉
And when I saw that you went there, it kind of, like, made me feel used.
我去找你的医生...对你来说是意味着什么吗
Is-is going to your doctor a... mean thing to do?
也没有
It's not.
我有试着在联♥系♥你
I think I'm reaching.
现在的你...你现在想要怎么做呢
As you are right now... what are you trying to achieve right now?
我要换掉我背上的绷带
I have to change... my bandage on my back,
我好难够到它
and it's...hard to reach.
你需要我帮你吗
Do you need a hand?
你可以...
Could you...?
这是说要我帮吗
That's a yes?
我们开始吧
Here we go.
先洗个手 不然你的手会像沾上酸奶油和洋葱
Wash your hands so that it doesn't get sour cream and onion-y.
我坐在这 你来这边
I'll go here, then you go on this part.
好
Okay.
你为什么看起来怪怪的
Why, why are you being weird?
你的胸部露出来了
Just your breasts are exposed.
噢...你认真的嘛
Oh... Are you serious?!
你见过她们好多次了
You've seen these a million times!
我知道 但我不知道是不是应该...
I know, I just don't know if I should...
别看她们就好了
Just don't look at them.
我不会看她们的 -别看她们
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表