剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
‐ Explain that. ‐ Oh, my God, David!
你刚把我吵醒了
You just woke me up.
你把我领下楼 然后做了这些
You brought me down here and did all of this.
这才不是为了我 这是为了你自己
That was not for me. That was for you.
这是为你们做的 -这是...
‐ It was for you guys. ‐ That was...
戴维 这是你为自己做的
David, that was for you,
因为你想让自己好受点
because you wanted to feel better.
我还想给你看我在埃及拍的照片
I wanted to show you pictures from Egypt,
但你不感兴趣
but you weren't interested.
哦我天又是埃及 -你还有其他事要做
‐ Oh, my God. Egypt? ‐ You had other things to do.
你下楼吃饭也迟到了 我跟你说过...
You came down late for dinner. I asked you...
我就迟到了九十秒 -是你想要去洗个澡
‐ I was 90 seconds late! ‐ You wanted to take a shower,
所以才会迟到的 -我天啊
‐ so you were late. - Jesus Christ!
什么事你都能纠出错来 -戴维 够了
Everything's a fucking issue with you! - David, that's enough.
不 爸爸 她一直骑在你头上
No, Dad. Like, she's always riding you.
没完没了的
It's, like, nonstop with her.
我说够了 好吗 给我坐下
I said enough! Okay? Sit down.
好
Okay.
别跟你妈这样讲话
Don't talk to your mother like that.
你...你根本不知道她为我们付出了多少
You‐you have no idea what she does for us.
不管是搬到另个城市 还是谈下新客户
Between moving to a new city and taking on new clients,
不管是我的抑郁症 还是你搬回家的事
my depression and you staying here with us,
你什么都不知道 戴维 真的
uh, you have no idea, David. None.
等等 你说什么 你的抑郁症
Whoa, whoa. What do you mean, your depression?
噢 -这什么意思
‐ Oh. ‐ What does that mean?
有时候...
Well, sometime...
你♥爸♥爸有抑郁症 戴维
Your father has depression, David.
什么时候得的
Since when?
一直都是
Forever.
其实我妈妈也有抑郁
Look, my mother was depressed, too,
所以可能这个是遗传的 我也不知道 不过...
so maybe it's hereditary, I don't know. But...
不过... -这简直
but... ‐ This is‐‐
你们为什么从来不告诉我这个
Why would you never tell me this?
你也没问啊
You never asked.
什么
Well, what?
戴维...
Dave...
他 他怎么哭了
Wh‐‐ Why is he crying?
戴维 怎么了
David, what is it?
戴维
David?
怎么了吗
Come on.
我根本不了解你
I don't even know anything about you.
我根本都不知道你在想什么
I‐I don't even know, like, what you think about,
或者你最喜欢的颜色是什么
or what your favorite colors are,
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
我是个糟糕的儿子
I'm a bad son.
不是的 -我是的
‐ No. ‐ Yes, I am.
这点你怎么能否认呢 这没办法说过去
How could you argue with that? What do you mean?
我都不知道我爸有抑郁症
I don't even know he's depressed. He's my dad.
我还觉得你最喜欢吃的就是我最喜欢吃的
I think your favorite food is my favorite food.
我是个他妈的傻瓜
I'm a fucking idiot.
我感觉如果你们都去世了
I feel like if you guys died,
我甚至都不知道该在你们的葬礼上说什么
I wouldn't even know what to say at your funeral.
呃 我们不会...我们还没有...
Uh, we're not... we're not gonna...
我们还不会死的 -你们别死
‐ We're not gonna die. ‐ You can't die.
我们还不会死 戴维
We're not dying, David.
我最喜欢的是黄褐色
Mine's tan.
什么
What?
我最喜欢的颜色
My favorite color.
是黄褐色
It's tan.
才不是吧 -是的
‐ No, it's not. ‐ It is.
就是黄褐色
It's tan.
你肯定是世界上唯一一个
You're the only person in the, in the world
最喜欢的颜色是黄褐色的人 -应该吧
whose favorite color is tan. - Well,
那我很特殊吗 就像你一样
then, I'm very special. Like you are.
我同意 你很特别
Well, I agree, you are special,
我会把我的肚子涂成黄褐色
and I'll paint my whole abdomen tan.
你想让我做什么都可以
I'll do anything you want.
我很爱你
And I love you so much.
我也爱你 戴维
I love you, too, David.
我可以吃口鸡肉吗
Can I have a bite of the chicken?
"你是在玩泥巴吗 007"
"Making mud pies, 007?"
你真棒 模仿的太好了
Thank you. You really do that so well.
哈 我模仿的越来越好了
Ha! Getting better.
来坐下吧
Come sit down.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
呃... -噢 你是不是吃过药了
‐ Um... ‐ Oh, Accutane.
没 不过我可以喝... 我可以喝一杯
No, but I can have... I can have one.
你可以喝一杯 -我好久没喝了
‐ You can have one. ‐ I haven't had one in so long.
你可以就喝一杯吗 对吧
You can have one, right?
给我倒上 -这是单身汉之夜
Pour it on. ‐ It's Bachelor night.
没错 快开始吧 -来吧
‐ Yeah, let's go. -Come on.
我很期待看接下来在克洛伊身上
I'm actually very excited to see what's going on
会发生什么事
with Chloe's journey.
因为她也太神秘了
Because she's just so mysterious,
不知道在她身上发生过什么事
I don't know what's going on with her.
确实 -她就是瓶灌肠剂
‐ Yeah. ‐ You know, she's such an enema.
一瓶灌肠剂
An enema?
呃 是说谜团吗 -大谜团
‐ Uh, enigma? ‐ Enigma.
对的 -大谜团
‐ Yeah. ‐ Enigma.
你说的那个 好像是指给屁屁插入导管那件事
I think an enema is, like, a catheter for your ass.
大谜团 大谜团
Enigma, enigma, enigma, enigma.
这种事总是能让我捧腹大笑 真讨厌
I hate that that fucking thing makes me laugh every time,
但这真的很好笑
but it‐it really does.
美国喜剧演员
我在我们学校是克里斯·法利那类人
I am the Chris Farley of my school.
我知道
I know.
呃 -好啊
‐ Uh, - Okay.
嘿 在我们看之前 我可以给你听首歌♥吗
hey. Before this, can I play you a song?
你给我放歌♥
You play me a song?
对 我有件事... -好啊
‐ Yeah, I have this thing, um... ‐ Yeah.
呃 我之前给麦克听过了
Uh, like, I showed it to Mike earlier,
他很喜欢 然后我 呃...
and he really liked it, and I, uh...
好啊好啊 来吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧 拿去 没错
Okay. Here. Yep. There.
给你带耳朵上的 -好
‐ Those are for the ears. ‐ Okay.
很酷啊
Fancy.
而且 我...还有很多想和你说的...
And, uh, there's a l‐‐ like, a lot I want to say about it to you...
好 -你听完之后我会和你说
‐ Okay. ‐ ...that I will say after you listen.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗 -好了
‐ Ready? ‐ Yes.
好的
Okay.
噢 这旋律不错嘛
Ooh, I like the music.
♪ 我把所有事都搞砸了 ♪
♪ I fucked the whole thing up ♪
然后现在你在这里
And there you are.
没错
Yep.
♪ 所有事都做反了 ♪
♪ I did it all backwards ♪
♪ 如今我只剩下我的说唱歌♥词 ♪
♪ Now I'm all alone with my rap verse ♪
♪ 我都没人分享密♥码♥ ♪
♪ I could barely share a password ♪
♪ 我邀请你一起跳舞 却把你留在原地 ♪
♪ I said we'd dance, I left you there ♪
♪ 我把我也丢在了那里 ♪
♪ I left me there, too ♪
♪ 你支持着我 我却反吐在你身上 ♪
♪ You had my back, I puked on you ♪
♪ 我疯狂追逐我的梦想 却抓不到它 ♪
♪ I chased my dream so much it ran ♪
♪ 似乎离开了你的笑声 我就没法讲笑话了 ♪
♪ I can't make jokes without your laugh, it seems ♪
♪ 我会不顾一切来博你一笑 ♪
♪ I'd do anything to melt you ♪
♪ 我把这一切都当作理所当然 ♪
♪ I took you for granted ♪
♪ 我会在你肚子上挠痒 ♪
♪ I'll give you belly rubs, too ♪
♪ 你喜欢兔子吗 ♪
♪ Did you like the rabbit? ♪
♪ 离开你让我痛苦十分 ♪
♪ It's killing me to kill you ♪
♪ 你曾是我的魔法 但我把所有事都搞砸了 ♪
♪ And you were the magic, but I fucked the whole thing up ♪
♪ 所有事都做反了 ♪
♪ I did it all backwards ♪
♪ 如今我只剩下我的说唱歌♥词 ♪
♪ Now I'm all alone with my rap verse ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表