剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
but I really loved her popcorn recipe.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
叫我奥维尔就好
Just call me Orville.
奥维尔
Orville?
伦登巴♥赫♥尔 他是发明爆米花的那个人
Reddenbacher. He's, like, the popcorn guy.
噢 奥维尔啊 不好意思
Okay, Orville, I'm sorry again.
如果我不看的话会很怪的 -没事
‐ It's just weirder if I don't, ‐ No.
然后我们就结束了 接着... -不不 没事的
and then it'll be over, and... ‐ No. No, it's fine.
我没关系的 就是你的"前火花"上电视了吗
I'm totally fine. It's just your ex‐flame on TV
在上面超酷的说唱什么的 我不介意
being super cool and rapping‐‐I'm fine with it.
"前火花"
"Ex‐flame"?
我也不知道我为什么这么说
I don't know why I said that.
我是想说"前男友"来着
I meant to say "ex‐boyfriend,"
但我觉得我就是紧张了 -然后你就会说
‐ but I think I'm just nervous. ‐ Then you were like,
"我会比他更搞怪"
"I'm gonna do it weird instead."
嗨 -嗨 你怎么样
‐ Yo. ‐ Yo, what's good?
还行
Okay.
我和医生聊过了 他没问题
I spoke to the doctor. He's all good.
好 好的
Okay, yeah.
嘿 如果你改变主意了
Hey, and if you want to call an audible,
指橄榄球运动员佩顿·曼宁队中用来改变方案的暗号♥
像佩顿那样喊一声 "奥马哈"就行
you know, just "Omaha" that thing like Peyton.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我... 但我必须得这么做 所以...
I, uh... No, I just got to do it, though, so...
嗯
Yeah.
你们有和盖塔聊过吗
Have you guys talked to Gata?
他怎么样了
Like, how is he?
我和盖塔聊过
I talked to Gata.
他没事 就是...
He's fine. Just...
你先担心自己好吗 戴维
Worry about you, Dave, okay?
我知道我不擅长
I know that I'm so bad at
表达我的感激之情
showing my appreciation in general,
可能特别是对你们两个人
but, like, probably especially to both of you,
我只是想让你们知道...
and I just want you to know that...
你们帮助我实现了我的梦想
you guys have made my dreams come true.
我对你们帮我做的所有事都很感激
I am so thankful for everything that you do for me
还有那些你们作为人所做的所有事
and just everything that you guys are as people.
你们都太他妈棒了
You're fuckin' amazing.
只要不断付钱让我做你朋友 我就会在的
Just keep paying me to be your friend, and I'll be there.
爱你 兄弟
Love you, man.
感谢你们一直陪着我
Thank you for always being there.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了 你自己小心 戴维 -知道啦
‐ All right, be careful, Dave. ‐ I got it.
怎么了
What?
你是不是哭了 你哭了吧
Are you teary? You're teary.
我没事
I'm fine.
♪ 我现在对你不好吗 ♪
♪ Didn't I treat you right now? ♪
♪ 是我对你不够好吗 ♪
♪ Didn't I do the best I could? ♪
♪ 是我没有献出我的所有吗 ♪
♪ Didn't I give you everything? ♪
大家好 我是利尔.纳斯 X
Hey, everybody. My name is Lil Nas X.
你们都知道 没错
You know it. Yeah.
我有一首史上最伟大的歌♥曲
And I have the biggest song ever.
准备好在今晚嗨起来了吗
Who's ready to have some fun tonight?
好了 下一个表演者的名字被自动修正成了
Anyways, this next performer's name autocorrects to:
笑死我了·老丁
LOL Dinky.
掌声有请 利尔·迪基
Give it up for Lil Dicky.
♪ 我现在对你不好吗 ♪
♪ Didn't I treat you right now? ♪
♪ 他们想要跟我说我疯了 ♪
♪ They tried to tell me I was going cray ♪
♪ 我虽曾穷困潦倒 但从未放弃 ♪
♪ I been broke but had no breaks ♪
♪ 听了我的梦想 他们说"这不可能" ♪
♪ They hear my dreams, they're like, "No way" ♪
♪ 即使走在孤单的路上 我亦不会改变 ♪
♪ I don't change, even when I'm in my own way ♪
♪ -你挺好的 -我没有好好对待我的朋友 ♪
♪ - You good, bro. - I don't treat my friends right. ♪
♪ 如果我错了 我真能写出东西 也去他的吧 ♪
♪ Fuck it if I'm wrong if my pen write ♪
♪ 一直都在寻找各种角度 直到我变得完美 ♪
♪ Always looking for a angle till I'm square, though ♪
♪ 我不会一直都在 哥们 ♪
♪ I'm not always right over here, bro ♪
♪ 你很好 哥们 ♪
♪ You good, bro ♪
♪ 我们为争胜坏事做尽 ♪
♪ We do the worst to become first ♪
♪ 你懂的宝贝 爱使人伤痛 ♪
♪ You know the deal, baby, love hurts ♪
♪ 和我一起保持真我 别乱搞 ♪
♪ Just keep it real with me, no turf ♪
♪ 没事的兄弟 不然朋友是用来干嘛的 ♪
♪ All good, homey, what the fuck are friends for ♪
把手举起来 在这里的所有人
Hands up! I need everybody in this bitch
把你们该死的手都举起来 现在马上
to put their motherfucking hands up! Right now!
♪ 我们关系很好 ♪
♪ We good ♪
♪ 正因如此 痛苦加倍 ♪
♪ So good that it hurts so bad ♪
♪ 如果我让你生气了 对不起 ♪
♪ I'm sorry if it's making you mad ♪
♪ 你真的是 ♪
♪ You really are ♪
♪ 我们做的很棒 不需要怀疑 我们很棒 ♪
♪ We're playing hard, ain't no doubt about it, we good ♪
♪ 是时候来段即兴了 ♪
♪ Now it's time to riff ♪
♪ 跟个傻子一样没办法和我讲话 ♪
♪ Looking like a motherfucker can't tell me shit ♪
♪ 看起来我就要在这实现我的梦想了 ♪
♪ Looking like I'm 'bout to live my dream fuckin' here♪
♪ 我要和我的朋友带上那该死的视频 ♪
♪ I'm‐a pack that motherfuckin' video with my motherfuckin' friends,♪
特拉华州
♪ 因为我们关系很好 ♪
♪ 'cause we good ♪
♪ 正因如此 痛苦加倍 ♪
♪ So good that it hurts so bad ♪
♪ 如果我让你生气了 对不起 ♪
♪ I'm sorry if it's making you mad ♪
♪ 你真的是 ♪
♪ You really are ♪
♪ 我们做的很棒 不需要怀疑 我们很棒 ♪
♪ We're playing hard, ain't no doubt about it, we good ♪
♪ 正因如此 痛苦加倍 ♪
♪ So good that it hurts so bad ♪
♪ 如果我让你生气了 对不起 ♪
♪ I'm sorry if it's making you mad ♪
♪ 嘿 你真的是 ♪
♪ Hey! You really are ♪
♪ 我们做的很棒 不需要怀疑 我们... ♪
♪ We're playing hard, ain't no doubt about it, we... ♪
[季终]
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表