剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
你憎恨你的身份出处
You have a loathing for where you come from
但又担心这是你唯一拥有的东西
but a fear that it's all you have.
没错
Yeah.
我要把这个记下来 然后告诉里克
I'm gonna write that down and tell Rick that.
这真是个优美的结论 -这就是里克的看法
‐ That's a graceful underpinning. ‐ That's Rick's diagnosis.
他知道你很多事
He knows a lot about you.
通过YouTube
YouTube?
戴维
Dave?
怎么了
Yeah?
醒醒 -哦我天
‐ Wake up! - Oh, my God!
我醒着呢
I'm awake, man.
我觉得我们已经有了很大的进展
Well, I think we've made great progress.
我觉得明天是时候了
I think tomorrow is the day.
我会通知里克的
I'll let Rick know.
明天 什么意思
Tomorrow? What do you mean?
我们今天不干其他事了吗
We're not... doing anything more today?
你好
Hello.
我 天
Je‐sus!
里克想要你做个练习
Rick would like you to do an exercise
在明天见面前完成
in advance of tomorrow's session.
请你写下你所有最害怕的东西
Please write down all your greatest fears
然后把它埋到这所房♥子的一个地方
and bury the list somewhere on the property.
最害怕的东西
Greatest fears?
这是认真的吗
Is this‐is that serious?
对的
Mm‐hmm.
然后我要怎么做
And do what to the list?
埋在哪里都可以
Just bury it anywhere?
哪里都可以
Anywhere.
那他怎么知道我做了这事没
Well, how is this guy gonna even know that I did it?
他不会知道
He won't.
有点意思
That's rich.
嘿 在你走前
Hey. Before you go,
问一下这里的Wi-Fi密♥码♥是多少
wh‐what's the Wi‐Fi password here?
呃 "往里" 没有空格
Um, "GoInward," all one word.
好的
Okay.
这密♥码♥不对啊
It's not working.
是完整的那个“尼"词吗
It's the full N‐word?
是"里"
"Inward."
了 以
I‐N.
噢往里 -没错
‐ "Inward"! ‐ Yeah.
我还想说你们也太激进了点
'Cause I was gonna say, that‐that'd be so aggressive.
谢谢你 -谢谢你
‐ Thank you. ‐ Thank you.
本尼·布兰科
嘿 小亲亲 你怎么样了
Hey, Chuck. How's it going?
你和鲁宾先生做了什么炸歌♥吗
You make any smashes with Mr. Rubin yet?
我也想 我还没见到他本人呢
I wish. I still haven't even met this fucking guy.
这里是我来过最诡异的地方
This is the weirdest place... ever.
小亲亲 那家伙是个天才
Chuck, that man's a genius.
...做的...高出目前... -什么
...makes... higher existence... - What?
信♥号♥♥不佳
在池子底部 让重量...他的身体
...on the bottom of a pool with weight str...his body,
小亲亲 我听不...你的信♥号♥♥很差 -写在香格...
‐ Chuck, I can't... You have bad service. ‐ written in Shar...
你能不能去一个有稳定... -...山羊母乳
‐ Please go to a fixer f... ‐ ...goat breast milk.
恐惧
Fears.
我的恐惧
My fears.
我最害怕的到底是什么
What are my biggest fears?
我的父母逝世
My parents dying.
还有什么 还有什么 噢
What else? What else? Oh.
吃异维A酸会让我有永久干眼症
Accutane causing permanent dry eyes.
这可太糟糕了
That would suck.
著名电影《查理和巧克力工厂》的主角
不能在一部大制♥作♥电影中扮演威利·旺卡
Not being able to play Willy Wonka in a major motion picture.
不对
No.
失败
Failure.
成功
蜘蛛
"Spiders"?
Flea
"Flea"?
我跟你说 我感觉自己已经完全准备好
I got to tell you, I woke up totally ready to
开始工作 做音乐了
get to work and record music
我身在如此棒的环境之中 -嗯哼
I'm in a great space for that right now. - Mm‐hmm.
我现在只想实验性的唱几句
Uh, I'm down to, like, experiment vocally.
呃 我的经纪人有没有因为加湿器找过你们
Uh, did‐did my manager reach out about a humidifier?
给我喉咙准备的 因为有时候我会觉得痒痒的
For my throat, because it can get pretty scratchy.
如果
If it's not...
哦我天
Oh, my God.
哇
Wow.
我应该怎么叫他
how should I, like, refer to him?
他喜欢别人怎么称呼他
What's he like to go by?
叫他比夫就好 比夫·维夫
As Biff. Biff Wiff.
噢
Oh.
什么鬼 你们这是在整我吗 我真...
What is this, like, a trick or something? I don't...
我有个东西能治你的喉咙
I have just the thing for your throat.
我可没有骗人
I'm not a trick.
我...好吧
I'm... Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
指树蛙分泌物 一种土著用来治疗的液体
来自Lavar的自♥制♥Kambo
Homemade Kambo. By Lavar.
呃 这是什么
Uh, what is this?
"Lavar的自♥制♥Kambo" 这什么意思
What does that mean, "homemade Kambo from Lavar"?
我完全不懂
What does that mean?
谁是Lavar -你试试
‐ Who's Lavar? ‐ Just try it.
喝了对我的喉咙有好处 -没错
‐ This is good for my throat? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
好吧
Okay.
噢Lavar
Oh, Lavar!
一家墨西哥连锁餐厅
味道有点像Qdoba的辣椒乳酪酱
It actually feels kind of like, uh, queso from Qdoba.
你们俩有去过Qdoba吗
You guys ever go to Qdoba?
但这东西里面含乳制品吗
Does this have dairy in it, though?
如果有的话我可能会腹胀
Because if I have dairy, I do get bloated
就不能再录歌♥了 所以...
and then I can't record at all. So...
噢 没事 你今天不用录歌♥
Oh, well, you're not recording today.
所以没关系
So that's okay.
什么 我今天不录歌♥
What does that mean, I'm not recording today?
我今天来就是为了录歌♥啊
That's the entire reason I'm here.
当然是今天吧 你不是说了就是今天的吗
Of course I'm recording today. You said today was the day.
没错 就是今天
Today is the day.
这是一个漂浮舱
This is a floatation tank.
我们希望你能脱掉衣服然后沉到水里
We'd like you to disrobe and submerge,
通过这个你应该能进入合适的心境 -好的
and this should get you in the right headspace. - Okay,
里克·鲁宾到底在哪
where is Rick Rubin?
你懂我在问什么吗 因为
You know what I mean? Because
我感觉我是来这里和他一起工作的
I feel like I came here to work with him
但这些事好像都是在浪费我的时间
and all of this feels like a borderline waste of time,
除非我正在做歌♥ 不然...
unless I'm making music, so...
如果在你完全准备好之前就带你去录歌♥的话
It would be a waste of time if you were to record
那才叫浪费时间呢
before you were fully ready.
浪费的还是里克的时间
A waste of Rick's time.
好吧 这东西到底是什么
Okay, what is‐what is this thing?
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do in this thing?
要想你的创造力能达到顶峰
Well, creativity is best
你的"自我"得先行消亡
when the sense of "self" falls away
那之后 更深层次的东西才会浮出水面
and reveals what is deeper.
但有些艺术家有一个
But some artists have an ego that is
会不断制♥造♥噪声的自我
making so much noise.
渴求别人的关注
Demanding so much attention.
我现在就得告诉你们
I should tell you guys right now
我可不是喜欢任何灵性训练
I am not at all into, like, anything spiritual
或任何灵性相关的元素
or, like, "of the spirit" adjacent landscape.
你可能完全误会我了
You might be barking up the wrong tree with all this,
就是那种咕哝半天 说听不懂的话那种
you know, mumbular, jumbular type of shit.
感谢你告诉我这些 -没事
‐ Okay, well, thank you for letting me know. ‐ Sure.
但这个漂浮舱不是用来做这些的
But that is what the tank is for.
它是用来摧毁你的自我的
To destroy your ego.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表