剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
Well, they keep nexting us,
让他喷射
make him cream.
你好 先生 -噢嗨
Hello, sir. - Oh, hi.
嘿你们好吗
Hey, how's it going?
我们正一起...玩呢
Just hanging... out.
你是...我爸吗
Are you... my father?
呃...我觉得不是
Um... I don't think so.
厉害
Nice.
太搞笑了 -嘿 娃娃脸
That's funny. - Hey, chubby.
我在家工作呢
Just working from home.
想找人聊天 -该死 杰夫来了
Looking for people to talk to. - Shit. Jeff.
所以我们应该好好做这件事
So we should work hard at this task.
他看到我们了吗
Did he see us?
我不知道
Mm, I don't know.
没事的 -我不知道 我不是...
It's fine. - I don't know. I'm not...
朋友们 我和其中一个合伙人一起吸过可♥卡♥因♥
Guys, I've done coke with one of the partners
就在假日派对上
at the holiday party.
我不会说那个人是谁 但是
I'm not gonna say who, but
相信我 我们会没事的
trust me, we're good.
那个是... -我从没吸过可♥卡♥因♥ 不过...
It's... - I've never done coke, but...
一种神经兴奋类药 含有毒品苯♥丙♥胺♥
我在吃阿得拉 -不错啊
I'm on Adderall. - Ah, nice.
能给我点吗
Can I get some?
不行 我妈让我答应她
Can't do it. My mom made me promise
不能随便给别人 -知道啦 知道啦
not to give any away. - Got it. Got it, got it, got it.
戴维 -当然
Dave. - Of course.
"理所当然"怎么样
What about "of course"?
"德美利证券 理所当然的选择"
"TD Ameritrade. Of course."
当然不行 -好吧...
Of course not. - Well...
或许你可以换一个角度想想 比如说...
Maybe just think of it differently. Like...
你最喜欢的电影是什么
what kind of movies do you like?
呃 华纳影业 他们的表现是最稳定的
Uh, Warner Brothers? They're the most consistent.
当我没说
Never mind.
哇哦 侃爷刚发了新专
Wow! Kanye's new album just dropped.
美国说唱歌♥手坎耶·韦斯特的第六张个人录音室专辑
伊稣基♥督♥来了
Yeezus is here.
伊稣基♥督♥来了 -没错
Yeezus is here? -Yeah,
这难道不是你听到过最棒的专辑名吗
isn't that the best title you've ever heard?
这也太有侃爷风格了 爱了 伊稣基♥督♥
That's such a Kanye title. I love it. Yeezus.
这么自大 又这么缺少自我认识
So arrogant and lacking self-awareness.
确实是侃爷的风格
Very Kanye.
我天 你知道你在说什么吗
What on God's green earth are you even talking about?
如果他不是这样的话 他就不可能成为侃爷了
If Kanye wasn't that way, he would never be Kanye.
他都不可能成为一个说唱歌♥手
He wouldn't even be a rapper.
这首歌♥现在听正合适
This is gonna hit me at the perfect time.
每次我听他的歌♥时 我都觉得我势不可挡
Every time I listen to him, it's like there's nothing in my way
可以实现我所有的梦想
and I can achieve all my dreams.
真可怜 世界阻挡了你实现梦想啊
Aw. Is the world in your way?
你得理解我总有这样一个想法
You got to understand I have always felt like
我是这颗星球上最红的明星
I was the biggest star on the planet.
你说你 -是啊 我
You? - Yeah, me.
我以前看《楚门的世界》就会想
I used to watch The Truman Show and think that
那个就是我... 大家都在看着我
that was me...that everyone was watching me
因为我命中注定要为所有人带来欢乐
because I was, like, destined to provide entertainment for everybody.
我现在还是这么想 而且为了这个我要全力以赴
And I still feel that way, and I'm gonna go for it fully.
我只是在等一个时机 就像电影结尾一样
I'm just waiting for my boat to hit the wall,
金凯瑞开着那艘船撞上了片场的幕布
like Jim Carrey’s did at the end of the movie?
所以你一直都有妄想症是吧
So you've always been delusional?
或者就像我一直说的那样 -噢或者...
Or I've always said that - Or...
我可以忍♥受失败 但不能接受”假如"
I can live with failure, but I can't live with what-ifs.
真羡慕你 能生活在一个
It must be nice to live in a world
梦想并不需要成真的世界
where dreams don't have to be dreams.
你们认真的 我人还在这
Guys, seriously? How am I still here right now
你们就开始他妈的玩篮球了
and you're playing fucking basketball?
不好意思 史蒂芬 我们不该这么做
Sorry, Stephen. We're so sorry.
是我们的错 兄弟
Our bad, big dog.
这也...
That's... Mm.
你刚是叫我们的老板兄弟吗
Did you just call our boss big dog?
对啊 但那有什么关系
I did, but it doesn't really matter.
这五年内他都不会忘记
In five years, he's gonna be remembering the time
我和他对话的时候 正在浪费我这
he had this conversation with me when I was wasting
如国宝般的大脑 想德美利证券案子的时间
my national treasure of a brain on TD Ameritrade.
该死的
This fucking sucks.
我打赌侃爷在Gap工作的时候也是这个感受
This must be exactly what Kanye felt like when he worked at the Gap.
我太累了 我要回家了
I've hit a wall. I got to go home.
你要走吗
You want to head out?
我觉得我还能撑一会
I think I got a little bit more left in me,
所以我决定再多待会
so I'm just gonna stick around, but
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 那晚安了 懒虫
All right. Good night, Slug.
晚安 -爱你
Good night. Love you. - Love you.
♪ 叶间残留血迹 ♪
♪ Blood on the leaves ♪
♪ 我需要现在就整理思绪 ♪
♪ I just need to clear my mind now ♪
♪ -从夏天以来就忙碌个不停 -叶间♪
♪ - It's been racin' since the summertime - Leaves ♪
♪ -如今我指望着夏天到来 -叶间 ♪
♪ - Now I'm holdin' down the summer now - Leaves ♪
♪ 我想要的没办法买♥♥到 ♪
♪ And all I want is what I can't buy now ♪
♪ -叶间残留血迹 -因为我现在身上没钱♪
♪ - Blood on the leaves - 'Cause I Ain't got the money on me right now ♪
♪ -我对你说 再等等吧 -叶间 ♪
♪ - And I told you to wait - Leaves ♪
♪ -我对你说 再等等吧 -叶间 ♪
♪ Yeah, I told you to wait - Leaves ♪
♪ 没有我 你会不知所措的 ♪
♪ Would be lost without me ♪
♪ -我们原本能有所成就 -奇异的果 ♪
♪ - We could've been somebody - Strange fruit ♪
♪ -挂在树上 -以为你是与众不同的 ♪
♪ - Hanging - Thought you'd be different 'bout it ♪
♪ 我们原本能有所成就 ♪
♪ We could've been somebody ♪
♪ 而你却和他人多嘴 ♪
♪ 'Stead you had to tell somebody ♪
♪ 让我们回到第一场狂欢中 ♪
♪ Let's take it back to the first party. ♪
这怎么还不结束
Can't wait for this to be over.
这个轮流献技环节让我紧张死了
I'm so stressed about this cypher.
美国嘻哈杂♥志♥
说什么呢 你刚上了XXL杂♥志♥评选的年度新人榜
What?! LD, you just made the XXL Freshman list.
你不是做梦都想拿到这个吗
You used to dream about that type of shit.
而且你还有个自己的小吧台 没人敢惹你的
And you got bars. Ain't nobody spittin' like you.
如果你想要剪头的话 那里有个理发师
If you want, there's a barber. You can get a haircut
如...这能让你不那么紧张的话
if that's... Does that help?
但我们怎么还没拿到要唱的节奏片段啊
I don't understand how we haven't gotten the beat yet.
如果我都不知道我要说唱的背景音乐是什么
Like, how am I supposed to know how to rap
那我该怎么想说唱词呢
if I don't know what we're rapping over?
看看四周 你现在功成名就了
Look around. You made it.
如果我当时在那个小地方跟你说...
If I would've told you this back in the cube...
♪ 我的小鸡弱爆了 我的小鸡太拉了... ♪
♪ My dick sucks, my dick sucks... ♪
该死的
Fuck.
说什么呢 这首我最喜欢了
What? This is my song.
这首歌♥也太老了 -可是很对我胃口
Song's so old. - This is my shit right here, bro.
怎么了
LD?
别再听这首歌♥了
We don't have to hear any more of this.
大家都听过了
Everyone's heard this before.
你明天有好玩的事做吗 利尔·迪基
Yeah, you doing some funny shit tomorrow, Lil Dicky?
我觉得应该没有 利尔·亚蒂
I don't think so, Lil Yachty.
我感觉...我不知道 -这放的啥
I feel like... I don't know. - Fuck this shit.
我要放我的自己的歌♥
I'm putting up my shit.
你挺有胆的
Power move.
没错 -我尊重这点
Yeah. - I respect that.
这才是人听的音乐嘛
That's what it fucking sound like, no doubt.
没错
Yeah.
我尊重你
I respect you.
呃 嘿 我们其实一起上的里士满大学
Uh, hey, we went to University of Richmond together,
你信吗
believe it or not.
还是同一年 没错
Same year. Yeah.
真的嘛 -没错
Seriously? - Yeah.
可我对你一点都没印象
I don't remember you at all.
呃 我们俩个 你懂的
Yeah, uh, we probably had, you know,
社交圈子差太大了
drastically different social groups.
我在大一的时候被开除了
I got kicked out my freshman year.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表