剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
‐ Okay? ‐ Yeah, yeah. Good.
-好 -麦克 她人呢
‐ Oh, okay. ‐ Hey, Mike, where is she?
不知道
I don't know.
我给她的经纪人留了四条言 真够扯的
I've left her manager, like, four voice mails. This is insane.
不知道她什么时候到吗 我们不知道她在哪儿吗
No ETA? We have no idea where she is?
我不知道 我谁都找不到
I have no idea. I can't get ahold of anybody.
我们得开始先录她的镜头了
We have to start shooting her scenes,
否则就会超时
otherwise we're gonna be going into overtime.
-现在就得拍 -你能控制一下你的压力吗
‐ Like, now. ‐ Okay, can you control your stress?
你压力一大 我也大了
Because when you get stressed, I get stressed.
我在控制 我就是这么控制压力的
I am controlling. This is me controlling my stress.
真的吗 真是疯了
Really? That's crazy.
-谢谢 我会尽职的 -谢谢
‐ Thank you. I'll do my job. ‐ Thank you.
-盖塔 还有大♥麻♥吗 我想抽 -哥们
- Gata, do you have any more of that weed? I'd love to smoke. - Bro,
他们反应很大 我之前想抽来着
they big trippin' out here. I tried smokin' earlier.
他们对我发飙了
Bro, they flipped out on me, bro.
这里不是洛杉矶
This is not L. A.
大♥麻♥在这里是违法的
This shit's super illegal out here, bro.
谢天谢地 我昨晚在车里抽了点
But thank God I got to blow some last night by the car, man.
在车里
By the car?
等等
Wait.
无论如何我都要抽 去他妈的警♥察♥
I'm blowing bud regardless, nigga. Fuck 12.
我们说好了 不准说"去他妈的警♥察♥"
Hey, hey. We talked about that. No "fuck 12."
-只能说"某些警♥察♥" -行吧 这倒是
‐ Just "some 12." ‐ Yeah, that's true.
她的照片里不能出现大♥麻♥ 你得删了
She can't be in a picture with weed. You got to delete that.
你怎么不提醒我
Why wouldn't you warn me about this?
我不知道你发出去了
I didn't know you posted it.
你没关注我吗
You don't follow me?
没有
No, I‐I didn't.
一直在转语♥音♥信箱
It keeps going to voice mail.
好吧 我们现在怎么办
Okay? So... What do we do now?
我觉得是因为她和大♥麻♥人合照了
Well, I think it's 'cause she's in this fucking picture with Weed Man.
不 大♥麻♥不算... 在这里很严重吗
No. Weed's not‐‐ Is that‐‐ is it a big deal here?
挺严重的
Kind of is, yeah.
-好吧 -该死
‐ Okay. ‐ Fuck!
我们能不拍她的镜头吗
What if we‐‐ Can we shoot this without her? Is that even...
不拍她 她是韩流明星
Without her? She's a Korean pop artist.
没有韩流明星还怎么做韩流音乐
You can't do a K‐pop song without a K‐pop artist. Like...
-好吧 -我们明天就走
‐ Okay... ‐ We leave tomorrow.
好 我知道我们明天就走
Okay, I understand we leave tomorrow.
-我们的预算快炸了 戴夫 -我知道
- All right? Well, our budget's on fire, Dave. ‐ Yeah.
我不会坐在这里干等着
I'm not sitting here and waiting
还寄希望于他们能过来 好吗
for them to just come and hope it happens, okay?
我们必须去主动找他们
We have to, like, proactively go to them.
找到她经纪人的工作地址 或是其他信息
So, find an address of where her manager works or something.
你想去办公室吗
You want to go to the office?
我想做点什么补救一下现在的情况
I want to do something so we can maybe fucking salvage this thing.
-行 我去找... -走吧
‐ Okay, I'll find the... ‐ Yeah, let's go.
-我去找办公室 -拜托了
‐ I'll find the office. ‐ Please.
盖塔 我们该走了 走吧
Gata, come on, we're going. Yeah. Let's go.
等等 我要来吗
W‐Wait, should I come?
不用了 丹 你拿个番茄酱的功夫我都学会韩语了
Nah, Dan, I learned Korean when you were getting ketchup.
我们该怎么摆平这档子事
Hey. What are we gonna do to smooth this thing over?
人们会带着礼物去吗
Do people come, like, bearing gifts,
-或者是... 我们该怎么... -礼物
‐ or, like‐‐ Ah, how can we... ‐ Gifts?
根本轮不着担心礼物的事
N‐‐ That's, like, the last thing we should be worried about.
我在读这篇文章
I've been reading this article.
显然 韩流圈很黑暗
Apparently, like, K‐pop is super, super dark, man.
经纪人控制着明星生活的方方面面
The managers control all the aspects of their lives.
吃什么穿什么都得听经纪人的
They tell them what they can wear, what they can eat.
自杀率很高
Crazy number of suicides.
你什么意思
So what are you saying?
经纪人不允许她过来拍视频
That the manager is not letting her come to our shoot
就因为他看到了那张照片 你是这个意思吗
because he saw the picture? Is that what you're saying?
我觉得还要更严重 戴夫
I think it goes way beyond that, Dave.
这一切的背后似乎都是...
This whole thing seems to be run by...
韩国黑帮
the Korean mob.
该死 所以她才会在那个家伙的身边
Listen‐‐ Fuck. Is that why she was acting
表现得那么奇怪
so weird around that guy?
她看着很紧张
Like, she was so tense.
我知道
I know.
该死
Fuck.
是啊
Yeah.
我昨晚被口了
I got sucked last night.
什么
What?
你被口了
You got sucked?
那姑娘可疯狂了 价格不菲
Girl was crazy. Like, top dollar.
她都给我口飞了
She blew my socks off, bro.
把我整的大汗淋漓 浑身湿透
I'm talkin' 'bout drenched me down.
在哪儿啊
Where?
在房♥间里
In the room.
在酒店房♥间里
In the‐‐ in the hotel? Room?
就在酒店房♥间里
In the 'telly, man.
那场景简直挥之不去
It was haunting.
-挥之不去 -你看到了
‐ Haunting? ‐ You saw?
哥们 我本来打算把你的床重新整理一下
Yeah, bro, I was gonna, like, rearrange your bed and all that,
但我不想弄醒你
but I didn't want to wake you up.
你真体贴 盖塔
Very considerate, Gata.
他在这里
여기 여기서 가져와
等等 住手 你们干什么
What? Whoa, whoa, stop. What are you doing?
-你说什么 -你们干什么
‐ What are you saying? ‐ What are you doing?
你们为什么带走他 他做什么了
Why‐why are you taking him? What‐what'd he do?
什么情况
What the fuck was that?
我们得在下一站下车
We‐we got to get off at the next stop.
-肯定是大♥麻♥的事 -等等
‐ Hey, gotta be about the weed. ‐ Well, hold on.
如果和黑帮有关
If this is a Mafia thing,
我可什么都没干
I'm not doing anything about it.
我们下一站下车
We're getting off at the next stop, dude.
我和他妈妈一起吃过晚饭 好吗
I've had dinner with his mother, all right?
我不要在下一站下车
I'm not getting off at the next stop.
-我们得去找CL 这样才能 -你的背包在他那里
‐ We have to get CL, so we can... ‐ He has your backpack, bro.
你的电脑还在里面
With your laptop.
你的背包在他手上
He has your backpack?
告诉我你备份了
Tell me you backed it up.
告诉我你把专辑备份了
Tell me you backed up the album, dude.
没有
No.
没有
No?
我没有备份
I don't make duplicates.
为了防黑客
For the hackers.
我们下一站下车
We're getting off at the next stop.
我们必须找回丹 还有你的电脑
We have to get Dan and your fucking laptop.
该死
Fuck!
盖塔 谢天谢地你拍了这个视频
Gata, thank God you got this video.
这也太离谱了
This is insane.
麦克 我可是黑人街区长大的
Come on, Mike, I'm from the hood.
给警♥察♥录像是本能反应
Filming the cops is automatic, man.
你好 我是戴夫 拍视频的那个
Hello? Yeah, it's Dave. From the shoot.
我需要会说英语的人
Woof, I need someone that speaks English.
你知道这些人是谁吗
Do you know‐‐ do you know who these people are?
-他们带走了我们的朋友 -没错
‐ They took our friend. ‐ Yes, it's...
需要翻译
Okay, need it translated, then.
CL可能来不了了 如果她真的来不了
CL might not be coming, so we need a contingency plan
我们需要一个紧急备用计划 好吗
if she does not come. Okay?
-可能要和CL说拜拜了 -警♥察♥用韩语怎么说
‐ Bye‐bye CL, potentially. ‐ How do you say "police" in Korean?
-导演 -带我去...
‐ The director. The... ‐ Take me to‐‐ Take me...
我需要和会说英语的人对话 谢谢
Just need to talk to somebody who can speak English, please.
这压力直接给我拉满了
Man, this shit giving me anxiety, bro.
CL可能来不了了
CL might not be coming.
用"查找我的电脑"功能
Hey, use Find My Mac, bro.
背包里的电脑
The laptop in the backpack
-会直接显示位置 -等等
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表