剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
豆荚猫 直播
向你发送美好心情
选的这颜色好酷
看着像个美丽人偶
给你带来家里人的爱
给你带来家里人的爱
换个别的颜色吧
让我休息会吧 你个假婊
闭嘴 你个好小妞
闭嘴 你个好小妞
等不及想看照片了
什么杂♥志♥ 告诉我们
你太惊艳了 继续表演继续闪耀吧
你太惊艳了 继续表演继续闪耀吧
这颜色 啊啊啊
你太棒了 等不及想看
但你想我往上写什么呢
but what you want me to write down?
我们要去给一个杂♥志♥拍摄
So, we are about to shoot for, uh, a magazine,
我不能直说是哪家 但我很激动
and I can't specify what it is, but I'm extremely excited.
而且 呃...
And, um...
希望你们会喜欢那些照片和其它东西
I hope you enjoy all the pictures and whatnot.
我们在这上面下了很大功夫
We're working pretty hard over here.
就这样 敬请期待吧
Yeah. Stay tuned.
他们近来痴迷于这种震动艺术装置
They've been obsessed with vibrational aesthetics.
马克·罗斯科 著名拉脱维亚画家
都是受了罗斯科的启发
Really inspired by Rothko lately.
是吗 -对啊
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
我去
Oh, shit.
哟 -我的天
Yo! - Oh, my God.
什么鬼 -你还好吗
What the fuck? Bro! - Are you all right?
你好啊 我挺好的
What's up? Yes!
嘿 我是戴维 很高兴... -你好吗
Hey. Dave. Nice to... - How you doing?
我挺好的 -我们现在想要的就是你
Good. - This is exactly what the fuck we needed right now.
好吧 我不...好吧
Okay. I don't...Great.
我们开始吧 -很高兴能来这
Let's go. - Happy to be here.
我是斯·李 -你好啊
Swae Lee. - What's up, man?
你好啊兄弟 他太适合了 诶J开始吧
What's up, bro? Yeah, he's perfect. Ay, J, pull up.
哥伦比亚雷鬼歌♥手
J·巴尔文
...J Balvin...
天 这简直跟我活在自己的OnlyFans社区一样
Man, just like me on my OnlyFans, bro.
你好啊 我的朋友 -草
What up, my G? Yeah. - Fuck.
哇哦 -你好吗
Wow. - You good?
这个三人组真的绝了
What a trio this is.
谢谢你的夸奖 -三足鼎立啊
Thank you, I appreciate it. - Triumvirate.
把姑娘们都带过来
Bring the girls over, please.
哟 -我们这是要干嘛
Yo. - So, what is, uh, happenin', fellas?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
看看后台 就在那边
Look backstage, look backstage.
看看这是什么 -好
So check this out. - Okay.
我们这里有八个美女
We got these eight beautiful women,
都是给你的 你来选一个吧
and they're all for you, so you pick the ones,
我们就和你选的那个一起表演
and those are the ones we're going with.
选来做什么...
Going with for...?
在视频里露脸
For the video.
由你的偏好来选吧
Like your preference.
那我选一个就是吗 -没错
And just, what, select? - Yes, sir.
选择权在你手上 -没错
You got to choose up, man. - Right.
你就选那种身体有肉感的
Just go with, like, the fatty.
那种肉体...身体类型
The physical of the... the body type.
快选吧 哥们
Come on, bro.
呃 大家好 我叫戴维 我...
Um, hi, guys. My name's Dave. I...
我们没时间让你自我介绍 -好吧
No, we-we don't have time for that. - Okay.
什么 -你想要我帮你处理这件事吗 哥们
What? - You want me to manage the situation for you, bruh?
我挺好的 -你确定吗
I'm okay. - You sure?
我觉得... -他是你的经纪人吗
I think... - He's your manager?
你想让我给你配对吗
You want us to matchmake for you?
可以啊 为什么你们不...
That would be great. Why don't you...?
因为我不...你们了解这个是拍什么的
'Cause I don't...You guys know the video
想要什么视觉效果之类的
and the vision better than me.
那要不你们来帮我挑吧
And so why don't you guys tell me,
我站到那里马上就能融入
and I'll just fit right in where I get in.
也能马上找到我适合的位置 -好
Get in where I fit in, as well.- Okay.
当然了 -没错 噢你会讲西班牙语
Por supuesto. - Right. Oh, español.
没错
Sí.
嘿...
Hey...
现在这事突然变得很奇怪
This is getting really weird very fast.
我不知道怎么处理这种情况
I don't know how to handle that type of situation.
我们两个面对好像不是同种怪事
Me and you got a different type of weird, bro.
那位是J·巴尔文
That's J Balvin.
他身上有着西班牙拉丁人那种气质
He got all the Spanish Latinas on lock.
西班牙拉丁人 这两个不是...
Spanish Latinas? Isn't that the...?
什么...拉丁人是...西班牙人是什么...
What is... what is a Lat...? What is Spanish?
西班牙人是从西班牙来的人 哥们
Spanish from Spain, bro.
世界各地都有他们的人
He got 'em all over the world, bro.
你想我怎么做...在他们面前挑选人吗
What do you want me to do...select them in front of them?
这也太伤人了吧
It's, like, so disheartening.
做你该做的
Just do your job.
你可是个说唱歌♥手啊
Be a rapper.
好吧 我还是让他们选吧 -拜托
All right. I'll let them pick. - Come on.
然后再看看会发生什么吧
And then I'll see what the fuck happens.
为什么她没回复我
How has she not responded?
豆荚猫
所以我们晚上7点见面可以吗
呃 好吧 我们来试试这个
Ugh. Uh, all right, we're gonna try this.
那是什么
What is that?
那就是我自己找的一些东西
It's just some pieces I pulled.
不行 等下
No. Hold on.
会很好看的 别担心
It's gonna be great. Don't worry.
我不是担心 我只是...
It's not that I'm worried. It's just that...
我昨天同意的东西没一件在这里
nothing that I okayed yesterday is even on that.
甜心 我们没时间了
Sweetheart, we do not have time.
甜心...你迟到了三个小时
Sweetheart...you were three hours late.
发生什么了
What's going on?
这也...太疯了
This is... crazy.
为什么大家今天都这么没专业性
Why is everybody so unprofessional right now?
听着 来吧 我们就...
Look, come on, let's do...
用我的方式来拍
We're gonna do it my way.
大家都来吧
Everybody, let's go.
快来快来
Let's go. Let's go.
来吧 我们没时间了
Come on. I don't have time.
这个婊♥子♥
This bitch.
你快看看
Just real quick.
这照片你想要发布到动态里还是放到快拍上
Did you want this on your feed, or on your story?
放快拍上就行了 -好的
Story's good. Yeah, thanks. - Okay.
我们想要整体有种"唐突"的感觉
So we want it to feel like an intervention.
你们懂吗 非常严肃 就好像你遇到了一个实质性问题
You know, very serious, like you have a real problem
你已经逃避了很久了
you've been sweeping under the rug for years.
这些屁♥股♥呢代表着你最亲近的朋友
And all this ass represents your closest friends
和家人 他们都想要帮助你
and family, and they want to help you,
但你却觉得自己被背叛 被人逼入绝境
but you feel betrayed and cornered.
一种心理疾病治疗方法
好的 -你知道原始疗法吗
All right. - You know about primal therapy?
那个就好像 一种释放童年创伤记忆的方式
It's, like, a way to, like, release childhood trauma
充分表达你的痛苦 就要叫的比婊♥子♥还大声
by screaming louder than a bitch.
没错 就好像...
Yeah. You know, like...
叫起来 再大声点
Sremm! Sremm!
你的声音应该能让那边的屁♥股♥都听到
Y'all screaming past that ass.
就好像 你要把所有的情感都宣泄出来 -你懂吗
Like, you should let it out. - Know what I'm saying?
就像这样 你懂吗 -没错
Like, you know? - Yeah.
所以基本上你要做的 就是对着那一群屁♥股♥大叫
So, basically, you're gonna just scream toward all that ass,
那些屁♥股♥呢就会吸收
and all that ass is gonna just absorb
所有你压抑的愤怒和沮丧
all that pent-up anger and frustration
那些你压抑了多年的情感
that you've been repressing for years.
好的 挺合理的
Right. Makes sense.
在我们继续之前 我有个小提议
Quick pitch, though, before we move forward.
如果这真的是和童年创伤 和痛苦有关的话
If this is really about childhood trauma and pain,
我挺赞成的...我也喜欢这个...
which I dig...I like that...
但对我本人来说 如果我能说些关于鸡鸡的笑话
for me personally, it would resonate a lot more if we did,
我想那可能让人更有共鸣
perhaps, like, a dick joke.
鸡鸡...鸡鸡笑话 你是什么意思
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表