剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
It just happened to be.
噢 哇 你就是那种等着别人来找你的行业大佬
Oh, wow, so you just moguling up out here,
你跟老板一样坐着就行了 对吧 -没错
you and your boss shit, huh? - True.
所有人听我说
Attention, attention, everyone.
这个地方立马就要被关闭了
This establishment is being shut down immediately.
我们发现这家餐厅给顾客上马肉
All right, we found out they're serving horse meat.
好吗
All right?
天啊 不要再吃那个了 谢谢
God, please don't eat that. Thank you.
我们会把这里都检查一遍
We're gonna get this all checked out.
我们会检测所有的东西
We're gonna analyze it.
不需要担心 -什么东西
Nothing to worry about. - What?
这里发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
所有人注意 这些在这边的三明治... -不是
These sandwiches right here, right here, everybody... - No.
你给我停下 听着 你吓跑了我的客人
Stop. Listen. I'm losing business!
你在干嘛
What are you doing!?
马肉 -你们毁了我的生活
Horse meat. - You are ruining my life!
哥们 这是个恶作剧
Bro! Bro, it's a prank!
哟 这是个恶作剧 哥们 -整到你了吧
Yo, it's a prank, bro! - Got eem!
哥们这都是假的 这是个恶作剧 -哟麦克
Dude, it's all fake. It's a prank. - Yo, Mike, yo!
你好吗 麦克 -哥们 我们整到他了
What's up, Mike? - Dude, we got him, bro, we got him!
做得好啊 伙计们
Very good, guys.
他们是"斯通双生子" 我的新客户
These are The Stone Twins. These are my clients.
他们在抖音上很火 -我看起来怎样
They're huge on TikTok. - Yo, how'd it look?
哇噢 -看起来挺不错的
Wow. - It looked good.
我得向你要些签名 因为...对吧
I'm gonna have to get some signatures, because...Right?
没错 -你们不会就是通过捉弄别人为生吧
Yeah. - You mean to tell me y'all fuck with people for a living,
把那些视频放到网上去来赚钱这样
put it on the Internet and get paid?
没错 -但我们也做一些其他的挑战 跳舞什么的
Yeah. - Yeah, it's our main thing, but we also do challenges and dances
这确实是你们白人能干出来的事
Ah, that's some white people shit for real.
但我尊重你们做的事 -谢谢你哥们
But I respect the gander y'all got going. - Thanks, man.
盖塔是利尔·迪基的舞台助场伴唱
Uh, Gata's Lil Dicky's hype man.
兄弟 他是个传奇人物
Bro, he's a fucking legend.
他确实很棒 -所以我们想和麦克签约
He's a legend. - That's why we signed with Mike.
噢没错 但我不只是个助唱
Oh, yeah, that's cool, but I'm not just a hype man, though.
我也是个说唱歌♥手
I really be rappin', doing my shit, too.
这也太棒了 哟 让我们快速地在Ins上跟你打个招呼
That's so fire. Yo, let us shout you out on IG real quick,
噢 好啊 让我把我的歌♥都发给你们听听
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna get y'all on my shit, too.
哥们 我们会帮你炒作的 来吧 -噢那太好了
Ah, dude, we're gonna boost you up, bro. Let's go. - Oh, hell yeah
嘿 我已经...
Hey, I'm already...
哥们有家酒吧...
Dude's got bars, bro...
我的天 这个是奥巴马给你的东西吗
Oh, my God, that's, like, Barack Obama gave you this thing, didn't he?
这简直...
This is...
MVP = Most Valuable Player 最有价值球员
这集的开头出现过这个奖杯
这是个真的MVP奖杯 你有多少个MVP奖杯啊
That's a real MVP trophy. How many MVPs have you won?
六个 -有六个
Six. - Six?
没错
That's right.
我的天 你现在还扣篮吗 -没
Geez Louise. You still hoop? - No.
你看看这些短裤 都好紧的样子
I mean, look at these shorts. They're so tight.
难道这些不应该是各种飞起落下的样子吗
Like, aren't things, like, flying and flopping around?
还有那些护目镜... -你想喝点什么吗
And, I mean, the goggles... - Can I offer you something to drink?
tall drink of water指一个非常有魅力的高个男人或女人
我想喝一杯像你一样高的水
I'd love a tall drink of water.
你知道我能在哪里找到吗
You know where I can find one?
我开玩笑的
Just messin' around.
这个是来自那个时代 球员们就像这样
This is from the era when guys were, like,
像这样到处盘球 你知道的 他们就是像...
you know, going around dribbling like this, you know, and they're just, like...
你知道的 他们就是像这样...
you know, and they're just, like...
库西那样到处运球 而且...
You got Cousy running around, and...
库西指运动员鲍勃·库西 发扬了背后运球
我感觉那个时候联盟里是有犹太人的
I feel like there were, like, Jewish men in the league
back then.
卡里姆在读书时改信伊♥斯♥兰♥教 后来又公开使用了他的穆♥斯♥林♥名
嘿 你当时是怎么挑出这个穆♥斯♥林♥名的
Hey, how do you go about picking a Muslim name?
就是说 是怎样...
Like, how, like...
是怎么个流程
what is that process?
我们去坐下说
Let's go sit down.
好啊
Yeah.
哇 这个大厅真不错 或者说是这个“大儿厅” -噢谢谢
All right. Wow, what a foyer. Or "foy-yay." Oh, thanks.
你一天都在做什么呢
What do you even do all day?
最近的日子我大部分时间都在写东西
Well, these days I spend a lot of time writing.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
是《球员论♥坛♥报》的文章吗
Players' Tribune?
拉简·朗多指现效力于克利夫兰骑士队的篮球运动员
我在考虑和他们做一个和拉简·朗多一起的卡♥通♥片
I'm talking to them about, uh, doing, like, a cartoon with Rajon Rondo.
这个名字太有趣了 拉简·朗多
That's a crazy name: Rajon Rondo.
我好奇他是不是 呃...
I wonder if he's, uh...
不是 我其实在写一些关于社会问题的东西
No, I-I, uh, actually write about social issues.
我也挺想写写你
I'd love to write about you
还有你写的歌♥
and your song.
等我一会 我去给你拿杯茶
Hold on a minute, I'm gonna go get some tea.
好
Okay.
社会问题
Social issues?
卡里姆·阿布杜尔-贾巴尔 作家
《十年的种族进步不过是冰山一角...》
《如何维持反种族主义的势头...》
《翻拍的黑人电影中真实呈现的黑人文化...》
《在艺术中的文化挪用...》
《一封在黑人人♥权♥运动时期给白人运动员的公♥开♥信♥...》
作者是"卡里姆·阿布杜尔-贾巴尔"
"By Kareem Abdul-Jabbar."
《一封在黑人人♥权♥运动时期给白人运动员的公♥开♥信♥...》
《卡里姆·阿布杜尔-贾巴尔: 好莱坞的种族问题...》
《当代白人特权...》
《向莉娜·丹恩学习...》
莉娜·丹恩一名好莱坞的女性主义者 支持同性婚姻合法化
"种族" "特权"
"Race." "Privilege."
"莉娜·丹恩"
"Lena Dunham"?
这是我认识的那个卡里姆吗
Is this the same Kareem?
他怎么写出这些文章的
How does he write all these articles?
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
我会全程录下这段对话
I'm gonna record this conversation.
噢 呃这...这是个采访吗
Oh, uh, is this...is this an interview?
没错
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你想要 呃...
What do you want to, uh...
讨论什么
discuss?
我想知道你的灵感来源
I'd like to know what your inspiration was
为什么把你的脸
for superimposing your face...
放在我的身体上
on my body.
当然可以 呃...
Sure. Uh...
不过那个其实不是只我的脸
And just so you know, it's, uh, not just my face,
不只是我脸部的皮肤 那个就是 我的整个 呃...
it's not just my facial skin...it was, like, my whole, uh...
脑袋 头骨什么的...
skull and cranial...
那个就...所以...就像...那个不是...呃...
It was... So... like, it's not, uh...
也不是说
it's not...
只是黑人的脸
...blackface.
你会怎么叫它
What would you call it?
黑人的身体吗
Black-body?
可能吧
Maybe.
我...那个是你的身体
I... It's Kareem-body.
你懂吗
You know?
你的身体就像一个圣所
Your body is, like, a sanctum.
那就像 就像 呃...
It's, like, it's-it's, uh...
很有故事
it's so storied,
其实更像对你的一个致敬
and so it's more an homage to your-your, like,
是对你的物理存在 而不掺杂其他种族因素
your physical being, not anything racial.
就是 卡里姆...的身体
Kareem... body.
同时我也想承认
And by the way, I am so down to admit
回过头来看
that, like, looking back,
可能这不是最好的做法
m-maybe not the best decision, you know?
呃 这其实是我一年半前做的
Uh, you should know I made it, like, a year and a half ago,
那个时候我不是个种族主义者
and back then I wasn't a racist,
但我当时肯定不像现在这么反对种族歧视
but I certainly wasn't nearly as anti-racist as I am today.
就是说...
With...
所以 不过其实 呃...
so, but it was, you know, uh...
说起来 那个...你好像没有说过是否要"公开♥发♥表"
By the way, this...You didn't say "on the record" ever,
我希望你知道
I hope you know.
我之前说的话都是未经允许公开的
So none of this is, uh, permissible.
会需要...许可
There are... sanctions.
我可不想... -严格来说
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表