剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
♪ 在我最失落的时候你却对我最好 ♪
♪ You were the best at my worst ♪
♪ 我很想你 艾丽 ♪
♪ And I miss you, Ally ♪
戴维 我...
Dave, I...
我已经想了很多...
I‐I've just been thinking a lot...
不 戴维 我...
No, Dave, I'm...
我花了很长时间和精力去
I spent a lot of time and a lot of work
忘记我们之间的事
to get over us.
我已经都放下了
And I've moved on.
然后你又重新回到我的生活里 我们成为了朋友
And you're back in my life, and we're friends.
我也不想失去这些 不过...
And I don't want to lose that, either, but...
我
I'm...
我做不到
I can't.
不是
No.
这只是一首歌♥
It's just a song.
我不是想...
This wasn't...
对的 -哦我天
‐ Yeah. ‐ Oh, my God.
这...我应该先...讲清楚的
It's... I should've, uh... clarified.
不会吧 你不是说... -我知道 啊...
‐ No, you said you... ‐ I know. Ah...
想要谈谈 而且这... -没错
‐...wanted to talk, and it's... ‐ Yeah.
我没有...我...对不起
I didn't... I... Sorry.
我其实是努力地探索情感
So, like, I obviously tapped into, like, feelings
就是那种想要和前任复合的感情
and, you know, of wanting to be back with your ex.
没错 -是的 对不起 呃...
‐ Right. ‐ Right. Sorry. Uh...
我才发现我很多时候都没考虑到你的想法
And I just know that I haven't always taken your feelings into account,
就整个事情来说
like, for our whole,
你懂的 就是说我做音乐这块
your know, in terms of my music.
所以 我就是想让你知道
So I just wanted you to hear that,
而且 呃...
and, um...
就这些 因为我想把这首歌♥放到我的专辑里
That's all. 'Cause I want to put it on my album,
我不希望你被蒙在鼓里
and I didn't want you to be blindsided.
我想要得到你的...
And I wanted your...
其实就是这些事
So, that's all that was.
对不起让你...
I'm sorry for the...
噢不 我才该说对不起
No. I'm sorry.
还有就是 谢谢你 -好 没事
‐ And thank you. ‐ Okay. Sure.
我的答案是 如果我诚实地说 我其实
I will say, if I'm being honest, I'm not
并没有准备好让你发这首歌♥
ready for everyone to hear this song.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你付出了很多心血 这首歌♥也很棒
I know you worked really hard on it, and it is good.
呃 好吧
Uh, yeah, okay.
为什么呢
Why?
这里面有太多我们之间的私事了 戴维
There's a lot of personal stuff in here, Dave.
这就是首歌♥ -里面有很多关于我的事
‐ That's music. That's like... - And there's a lot of things about me.
因为别人知道我们之前是情侣 所以
And people know that you and I dated. It's, like,
这算隐私的问题吧... -别人 你说谁 哪些人
‐ a privacy thing, and... ‐ People? Who? What people?
你是说那15个我们共同的好友吗...我不懂
Like, the 15 friends that we...I don't understand.
我也不想让你的Ins粉丝
I don't need your Instagram fans
找到更多骚扰我的理由
having more of a reason to harass me also,
Ins 你在担心Ins上的事
Instagram? You're worried about Instagram?
不好意思 但是我写歌♥真的很困难
I'm sorry, but it's so hard for me to make music.
终于有这样一首我喜欢的
I finally have something that I like, and
你却因为Ins跟我说不可以
you're not allowing me to do it because of Instagram?
这就像... -所以...
‐ That's like... ‐ So...
除非你得到了我的许可
you're taking my feelings into account,
不然你就不会考虑我的感受
unless you don't have my permission?
我只是... -然后你就会做你想做的
‐ I'm ju‐‐ Like. ‐ And then you're gonna do whatever.
如果艺术没办法探索个人情感
If‐if art couldn't tap into,like, personal feelings
和那些关于过去的细腻情感
and, like, nuanced emotions about, like, past experiences, like,
那世界上就不存在艺术了 你懂吗
there wouldn't be art, you know?
你懂我在说什么吗
Don't you know what I'm saying?
我有点迷惑了
I don't know.
我们可以再讲讲 或者就不说了
I mean, we can talk about it more, or not,
这也只是...
it's just...
算了
Whatever.
还是来看节目吧
Let's just watch the show.
我还是先走了
I'm just gonna go.
♪ 当我遇见你的那一刻就明白了 ♪
♪ I knew when I saw you ♪
♪ 在那部车上 ♪
♪ From your car ♪
♪ 我们故事的开端 想要听到你心跳加速的声音♪
♪ From the start I had to feel your heart race ♪
♪ 整个洛杉矶最难搭讪到的你 ♪
♪ The hardest place to get a drink in L. A. ♪
♪ 天色已晚 但命运自有安排 ♪
♪ I was late, but as fate would have it ♪
♪ 我们坠入爱河 ♪
♪ We fell in love ♪
♪ 从前我只是我 现在我有了你 ♪
♪ I was me and now I'm us ♪
♪ 我不知前路将往何处去 ♪
♪ And I don't know where to go from here ♪
♪ 我会勇敢直面我搅起的风波 ♪
♪ I'll brave the storm I caused. ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表