剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
我知道 我就是... -你都毕业了
I know. It was, like... - You made it through?
是的 我读完了四年 毕业了
I did. I made it all the way. I graduated.
我还是当年的优秀学生 -怪不得呢
I was actually the student of my year. - That's what's up.
但我还记得你被开除的事
Uh, but I remember when you got kicked out because
因为你当时在篮球队
you were on the basketball team,
这件事让我很难过 因为那个队伍
and it make me so upset because the team--
我对那支队伍有很高的期望
I, like, had such hopes for that team.
而你又是其中很重要的部分
And, like, you were a big part of that puzzle,
所以当时你被开除的时候 我整个人都 就非常的...呃
so when you got kicked out, it was, like, very...uh,
这对我来说简直太糟糕了
it was a bummer for me.
很明显 我主要是对你这个人生气
Obviously, I was upset for you as a man, primarily.
你内♥裤♥掉出来了
Your underwear is exposed.
嗨
Yo,
你算是利尔·迪基的女朋友吗
are you, like, Lil Dicky girlfriend
或者女朋友之类的 -噢才不是
or something like that? - Oh, hell, no.
他想得美
He wishes.
我只是给他拍东西的 -噢你是拍东西的
I just film him. - Oh, you film?
我正好在为我的MV找新导演呢
Oh, well, shit, I'm looking for a new director of my music video myself,
因为之前那个人 太拉了 真的不行
'cause the last dude-- trash. You boot, man.
我只是拍着玩的
No, I just do it for fun,
不是认真的 -噢
not for real. - Oh.
但我给他做了logo
I made his logos, though.
挺酷的
That's cool.
我能拿些那边的玉米卷吗
Can I get at those Takis, though?
当然 不好意思 -谢谢
Yeah. Sorry. - Thanks.
哇哦 看看你 在这和登泽尔·柯里搞关系
Okay, look at you, over here networking with Denzel Curry,
美国说唱歌♥手
交各种朋友 我就想在这里这么做
connecting the dots. That's what I'm trying to do.
我可不会叫这个搞关系
Yeah, I wouldn't call that networking.
为啥 你看看这个地方
Why not? Look where we at.
我想要向这些说唱歌♥手要一段词唱
I'm trying to get a verse from one of these rappers,
我需要一个经理人和一个公♥关♥人员
I need a manager and publicist.
我想在这里搞点大动作 艾玛
I'm trying to make something shake out here, Emma.
我不是 我不想要这么饥渴 你懂吧
No, I'm not trying to be thirsty, you know?
我也不是饥渴 我是快饿死了 我得找点吃饭家伙
I'm not thirsty. I'm just hungry. Man, I got to eat.
我说真的 别害怕
Like, for real, don't be afraid.
我... -粑粑
I... - Dada!
看管你的那个人 你的监管人去哪了
Where your, like, monitor, supervisor?
就是谁...没有人在照看你吗
Like, who... Nobody watching you, brah?
我懂你 我以前也和你一样
I feel you, though, man. I used to be just like you
年轻 在外晃荡 迷失 初出茅庐 晃来晃去
young, out here, lost, fresh, wiggling, man
说真的 就是这样
like, for real, man.
我从前也是个孩子
I used to be a kid, too, myself.
不过一切都会没事的
But it's gonna be all right, man.
记得不要低头 小朋友
Just keep your head up, little homie.
你得笔直向前 -达米安
You gonna be straight. - Damian?!
不好意思
Sorry about that, y'all.
这就是我们前进的动力啊
Damn. That's motivation right there.
是真的
Real shit.
不过我得去找迪赞纳要段词唱了
But I'm about to go get this Designer verse, though.
你看到了吗 我全副武装 准备好了
You see me? I'm out here suite and booted.
我得去拿到这个机会
I got to get it.
嗯哼 好啊
Uh-huh. Yeah.
不是 我知道的
No, yeah, I get it,
但我们得找个真的懂这个世界运转方式的人
but we need someone who knows this world.
啥
Huh?
她吗 我...
Her? I...
我不会带她做这个
I would not put her on it, no.
可以 丹的话可以 我可以和他一起做事
Yeah, maybe Dan. I could work with Dan, sure.
好的
All right.
我想要你们帮我想一下一个电视广♥告♥
I need you guys to help me out with some TV spots.
你们觉得如何
What do you say?
电视广♥告♥ -没错
TV? - Yeah.
太棒了
Great.
约翰和薇姬这周不在办公室
John and Vicky are out of the office this week,
所以你们能来想一下激浪的案子吗
so can you guys work on the Mountain Dew campaign?
当然可以 -可以啊
We absolutely can. - Yeah.
挺好 -很棒
All right. - Great.
我们明天会和杰夫开个内部会议
We've got an internal with Jeff tomorrow,
所以 我们明天早上一起谈这件事可以吗
so, uh, why don't we circle back in the A.M.
可以吗
Cool?
可以啊 -噢可以 我挺想和杰夫见面的
Yeah. - Oh, yes, I'd love to meet Jeff.
你们俩之前做过电视广♥告♥吗
Have you guys ever done TV?
没 -还没 -好吧
No. - Not yet. - Well,
那就希望你们比上周对上纽约巨人队的
hopefully you'll do better than your Eagles did
费城老鹰队要做的好吧
against my New York football Giants last week.
噢我天
Oh, my God.
我们的三弦四分卫就在那
We literally had our third-string quarterback out there
我们简直就是...
We were totally under...
怎么还拿这个出来说事 你得了吧
How are you bragging about that? Get a grip.
我猜你们都很想要胡里奧·琼斯吧
I bet you guys wish you had Julio Jones.
他可是在我的梦之队里
He's on my fantasy team.
他的码后在整个联盟都是领先的...
He's, like, leading the league in YAC yards, so...
她是亚特兰大猎鹰队的粉丝
She's a Falcons fan.
但码后的意思难道不是说
Well, actually, YAC yards is kind of like saying,
“接球后的码数"吗 所以...
"yards after catch yards." So...
确实 -我会和戴维说一下大概的东西
It's true. - Anyway, I will shoot Dave the brief,
然后你们就可以出去开工啦
and you guys'll be off and running.
放马过来吧
Shoot it to me.
好啊 -你可以抄送给我吗
Yeah. - Can you cc me?
对 我可以直接 -或者...
Yeah. I can just - Or...
直接转发给你 怎么方便怎么来
forward it, whatever's clever.
我们一定能杀爆... 噢不好意思
We are gonna kill this fuckin'... Ooh, sorry.
我们肯定能拿下这个的
But we're gonna kill this thing.
去吧
Do it.
去做吧 -交给我们你放心 谢谢
Do it. - You won't regret it. Thank you.
激浪
Mountain Dew.
激浪 浪 浪
Mountain Dew. Dew, Dew.
浪里个浪
Doo-doo.
嘿 我有个喜欢在商场里便便的朋友
Hey, I got a buddy who loves shitting in the mall.
你猜他最喜欢的电影是什么
What's his favorite movie?
你在说什么
What?
放屁保罗: 商场便便
Paul Fart: Mall Poop.
戴维 现在不是说笑话的时候
Dave, it's way too late for that.
还有人在外面呢
There's people out here, by the way.
我们可以...这有点太过了吧
Can we, like... This is a little crazy.
我还以为你是那种渴望胜利的人
I thought you were a competitor.
我想看看这帮蠢货有什么点子
I want to see what these doofuses got.
看看我们的竞争对手是谁
See what we're up against.
哼 激德沃丝
Well... Mountain Dewfus.
要站到杰夫面前我好激动啊
I'm excited to get in front of Jeff.
这家伙太有存在感了
That guy's got such a presence to him.
那当然 他可是一家广♥告♥公♥司♥的老板
Well, that's what happens when you own an ad agency.
噢 我们可以去阿德里安的办公室 看看他们的方案
Ooh, let me check Adrian's office and see what they are pitching.
你干嘛这么看重这个
Why do you care so much about this?
就好像掏垃圾一样... -因为做电视广♥告♥
It's like trash digging or... - Because making commercials
比做蠢到死的广♥告♥牌要有趣多了
is so much cooler than dumb-ass billboards.
我等做电视广♥告♥等了一年多了
I've been waiting over a year to make TV spots.
所以如果你可以做任何你想做的事
So if you could do whatever you want in life,
你会去做什么 超级碗的广♥告♥的吗
you would, what, make Super Bowl commercials?
如果我可以做任何事 我会去当导演
If I could do anything, I'd direct movies.
什么 你之前都没有说过啊
What? How have I never heard this before?
就是觉得这其实不是个真的能做的工作
Just don't feel like it's a real job.
你说什么呢 这肯定是个真实存在的工作
What do you mean? It's definitely a real job.
每部你看的电影背后都有一位导演
Every movie you see has a director.
我知道这行是怎么运作的 戴维
I understand how it works, Dave.
但百分之九十九的导演都没办法成功
It's just 99% of directors don't make it.
对啊 但如果你是那百分之一呢...
Yeah, but what if you're the one...
你能过来帮帮我吗
Can you just help me?
别这么扫兴
Don't be such a buzzkill.
这是个 比较有自己特点的牌子 你懂吧
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表