剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
赛蒂 关于今晚 我可能低估了今天的忙碌程度
他给我发短♥信♥了
He texted me.
我该回什么
What do I say?
这个意思是我们晚上不见面了吗
Does this mean that it's not happening?
他是个说唱歌♥手
He's a rapper.
我估计他每天都是这样的
Every day is probably like this for him.
你就装的淡定点
Just be super chill.
利尔·迪基
别担心 我懂的 随时联♥系♥
别搞得很饥渴的样子
Don't be thirsty.
好的 -没错
Okay. - Yeah.
今天怎么样
How's it going, man?
就这样
It's going.
赛蒂
别担心 我懂的 随时联♥系♥
豆荚猫
我得跟你说
我今天遇到了一件让我很兴奋的事
♪ 明明知道 为何不这么说呢 ♪
♪ Known it, why don't you say so? ♪
♪ 都没注意到 ♪
♪ Didn't even notice ♪
♪ 不想再逆来顺受 ♪
♪ No punches left to roll with ♪
♪ 你得让我完全投入 ♪
♪ You got to keep me focused♪
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
♪ 你也想这么说的对吧 ♪
♪ You want it? say so ♪
五 六 七 没错
Five, six, seven, yep.
不错 好了女士们
Good. Okay, ladies.
跳的不错 嗯...
Good job. Um...
我们先休息五分钟 大家喝点水
Why don't we all take five and get some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴维
我得跟你说
我今天遇到了一件让我很兴奋的事
她说我是个小丑
She called me a clown.
我说 "如果是个小丑 那你又是什么"
I said, "If I'm a clown, what does that make you?
你醒来会看到这张脸吗 拭目以待噢
"小丑监督员吗
"Some sort of clown supervisor?
还是说兼♥职♥小丑爱人啊
Some part-time clown lover?"
豆荚猫
再不会有跟踪狂啦
我得跟你说
我今天遇到了一件让我很兴奋的事
我也有发言权的吧
Like, I've got a voice.
我要大声说出来 我要说些什么
I'm gonna speak up. I'm gonna say something.
截屏
豆荚猫
麦克
我会马上还嘴
I'll clap right back at you.
麦克
你醒来会看到这张脸吗 拭目以待噢
兄弟快看这个
豆荚猫
你懂吗 -嗯嗯 懂的
You know? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你会找到好办法的 -我...我当然会
You'll figure that out. - I...I'll figure it out,
但是她居然想吃那些垃圾食品
but, you know, she wants to eat the clown's food, you know.
我懂 -她想让小丑感觉自我良好
I hear you. - She wants to make the clown feel good.
不过 呃 她想...
But, uh, she wants...
行啊 那这样你又是谁呢
Okay, what does that make you?
找份好工作 -不
Get a real job. - No.
手真笨 -不要
Clown hand. - No.
你没事吧
Everything all right back there?
我总觉得车里很热
I get hot in the car, brother.
流汗流得跟块猪肉似的
Like, I sweat like hog meat.
别发过去啊 不要 啊我...
Don't go through, don't go through. Ah, f...
三 四 五 六 七...
Three, four, five, six, sev...
戴维
哥们看看这个
这是第一张你给我发的自♥拍♥
太有纪念意义了 我要记录下来
把这张照片裱起来挂在我们家里
我们家天呐
希望这个哥们是个工匠
豆荚猫
我们家天呐
希望这个哥们是个工匠
麦克
哥们看这个
麦克
一个很有名的女人今晚可能会来家里过夜
戴维
一个很有名的女人今晚可能会来家里过夜
你在那边能买♥♥点东西回去吗 蜡烛什么的
你有时间设置好投影仪吗
没错 很棒很棒
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
你们今天都很棒
Thank you, ladies.
这是排练最好的一次
That was the best one yet.
今天就先这样吧
Let's call it a day.
很好
Yes.
我太聪明了
You're a fucking genius.
我知道他没事...我只是担心他
I know he'll be fine...I just worry about him.
她真的很适合他
She was really so great for him.
是啊 但是想要忘掉前任挺难的
Yeah, you know, exes are hard.
我的上一段关系已经是两年前的事了
I mean, my last relationship was two years ago, and...
但我好像还是耿耿于怀
it's still on my mind, I guess.
噢宝贝 她后来是不是结婚了
Oh, honey. Didn't she get married?
是啊 没错
She did, yeah.
她嫁给了一个叫克里斯蒂安·盖伊的人
She married a guy named Christian Guy.
不是吧
No, she didn't.
她真的嫁了 她老公是基♥督♥徒吗
Did she really? Is he Christian?
西方基♥督♥教新教加尔文宗的一个流派
他是信长老教会的 所以 没错
He's Presbyterian, so yeah, yeah.
知道戴维身边有能够信任的人
I'm so glad David has someone he can trust
在这种时候照顾他 我很高兴
looking after him these days.
戴维
如果你能把投影仪搞到 再买♥♥个Apple的电视盒子吧
记得带个充电式的遥控器 谢谢你了
还是说那个就有自带充电的
两个死党这样一起工作 肯定很棒吧
Must be nice, two best friends working together like this.
我觉得很荣幸
It's a privilege and an honor.
唐在那个试衣间呆了多久了
How long has Don been in that dressing room?
呃...几分钟吧 我觉得
Uh, a...couple minutes, I think.
你可以去看看他吗
Could you check on him, please?
你 呃...好 可以
You, um...? Yeah. Yeah.
谢谢你 -好的
Please. - Yes.
唐
Don?
噢 我的天
Oh, man.
怎么了 -唐
What happened? - Don.
怎么了 -呃...
What? - Um...
你好像...
I think you might have...
你是不是尿自己身上了 唐
Did you pee yourself, Don?
呃 没错 是的
Uh, yes. I did.
我我我...没错 我是尿自己身上了
I-I'm... Yeah, I-I did.
好吧 -因为我一直在倒时差 而且...
Okay. - You know, I've been jet-lagged and...
你有听过豆荚猫吗
Have you heard of Doja Cat?
你是射到裤子上了吗
Did you jizz your pants?
不是 我是尿在裤子上了 尿的 是尿的
No, I peed, I peed, I peed. No, I peed.
呃 好吧...
Uh, okay...
我知道的 我尿了
I know it. I peed.
好吧 那你擦擦
Okay, well, tidy up.
戴维
记得带个充电式的遥控器 谢谢你了
还是说那个就有自带充电的
知道了
我会记住的 -别跟卡萝尔说
I'll remember this... - Don't tell Carol.
好的 唐
Okay, Don.
裤子我们要了
We're gonna take the pants.
看起来都挺好的
They're good.
我确实感觉这样做有点不对
I do feel marginally bad about it, I guess,
不过我想如果我要去这种说唱的拍摄地点
but I feel as though if I'm coming to these rap shoots,
我想我得和你一起来 不一定要带麦克对吧
I need to be, like, I guess with you and not necessarily Mike.
永远不要为自己是个老板而感到难受
Never, ever feel bad about being the boss, bro.
我确实不知道我们要去哪
I do have no idea where to go.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, either.
这地方也太酷了吧 哥们
This place is dope, bro.
利尔·迪基
Lil Dicky?
我是 -利尔·迪基 你好
Yeah? - Lil Dicky, hi.
嗨 -嗨 呃 感谢你能来
Hi. - Hi. Uh, thanks so much for coming.
这谁
Who's this?
这是我朋友 盖塔 -我是他的经纪人
This is my friend, Gata. - I'm his manager.
噢 好 这是他的书面文件
Oh. Okay, great. Here's his paperwork.
我马上回来 -嘿 我们要去哪
I'll be right back. - Hey, where do we go?
嘿... -你是个经纪人
Hey... - You're a manager?
我是个多才的人 嘿 你有什么饮食禁忌吗
I'm a ganderer. Hey, you got any diet restrictions?
我知道你喜欢吃鸡
I know you like chicken,
不喜欢水果和蔬菜
and I know you don't like fruits and vegetables,
豆荚猫
所以我们晚上7点见面可以吗
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表