剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
I know you have the capability of being serious.
你写了一首关于你前女友的歌♥
You made a song about your ex‐girlfriend,
写了你有多爱她
how much you love her.
这难道不是真实严肃的感情吗
Wasn't that true, real, serious?
你还写过一首关于口♥交♥的歌♥
You also made a song about your dick sucking.
有趣 但也很真实 很正经
Funny, but true, real serious.
别改变你自己
Don't change who you are.
那些人都他妈的是谁啊 告诉你去做着做那
Who the fuck are these people telling you to do that?
别担心自己是高雅还是低俗
Stop worrying about being highbrow or lowbrow.
只要...
Just be...
别掉入这个陷阱
no brow.
好吧
Huh, okay.
我知道了
I hear that.
不过...
But...
等等 所以你在这要给我传达的主要信息是
Wait, so you're saying that your main message here
差不多就是让我"做自己"
is more or less for me to "be myself"?
但这道理也太普通了吧
Because that is so basic,
我经历了这么多就为了这个...
and going through all that for that...
你本来也就是普通的
You're basic.
但我猜承认你的普通才是不普通的
But I guess me acknowledging that basicness is‐is far from basic.
如果我能够意识到这种普通
If I'm, like, so aware of that basicity,
我们现在不就在做这个吗
and I guess that's what's happening right now,
可能我内心深处的东西也是如此...
even my innermost thing is, like, uh, so...
说不定这才是至关重要的
maybe this is actually incredibly poignant.
大家 不好意思
I'm sorry, everybody.
这家伙在这里和他自己辩论 我懂
This guy's over here arguing with himself, I know.
我们最好是... -你知道吗
‐We should have better... ‐ And you know what?
我应该做个更好的人
I should be a better person.
我不想掩饰这点
I don't want to gloss over that.
我看见那些都是有原因的 如果我的...
I saw all of those things for a reason, and if my, like,
最内心深处的想法告诉我这无关紧要...
innermost thoughts are telling me that it doesn't matter...
哦我的天 没错
Oh, my God, yes.
做一个更好的人 为何不为呢
Be a better person, of course.
你干嘛还得到这来意识到这点呢
You really need to come here to realize that?
无聊 做个好人吧
Duh, be a good person.
但是...这到底
But... how on earth
怎么帮助你做出更好的音乐呢
is that gonna help you make better music?
我看不出...这之间的关联
I don't... see the parallel.
你想知道你真正的拐杖是什么吗
You want to know what your real crutch is?
过度分♥析♥
Overanalyzing.
你看看我们眼前的所有
I'm looking at it right now‐‐
你翻开一块又一块的石头
you turn over stone after stone,
你想方设法拿到数据 学到教训 做出改变
you got to get data, takes, variation
但这些都是无止境的
and it's just endless.
你想知道为什么你哪都去不了
You wonder why you don't get anywhere.
所以...他们告诉你
So... they tell you
别搞笑了
don't be funny?
♪ 这就是个笑话 一个玩笑 ♪
♪ That's a joke, that's a joke ♪
♪ 哈哈哈 他们被整了 ♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha, they getting roast ♪
♪ 哈哈哈 这就是个笑话 一个玩笑 ♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha, that's a joke, that's a joke ♪
♪ 哈哈哈 一个笑话 ♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha, what a joke ♪
♪ 哈哈哈 噢 棒棒棒 ♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah... ♪
你懂吧 这个旋律就在那 一下就出来了
You know what I mean? Like, that's a hook right there, boom.
别过度思考了
Stop overthinking it,
你就只要...
and just...
好好发挥
harness.
这...
That...
这真的是我能...
is truly the best thing
最棒的东西了 我就需要这个
that I could ev... I need that.
这里面有所有我爱的东西
That's, like, everything that I love.
可以把它给我吗
Please, can I have that?
它已经是你的了
You already have it.
我就是你
I am you.
我一直都在这里
I've been down here this whole time.
等着
Waiting.
所以我一直在压抑自己
So I've been holding me down.
没错
Exactly.
而你也应该
And you should be
这么做
holding me down.
哇 什么...
Whoa, wow, what...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我以为我们之间...
I thought there was something...
但我懂的
And I get it.
但你懂吗
But do you?
因为如果...
Because if...
嘿 你...
Hey, are you a...
双A 那个计划 现在就实施 双A
Double A! The plan! Now! Do it, Double A!
我们俩交换
We'll switch!
双A...
Double A...
噢该死 他在里面多长时间了
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! How long has he been in here?!
我以为你把他叫出来了
I thought you were getting him out.
他嘴里都是水 还把舌头咽下去了
His mouth is full of water, he swallowed his tongue,
该死 该死 -噢天那
‐ fuck, fuck! ‐ Oh, Jesus!
你让他在里面待了多久
How long did you have him in here?!
我以为是你负责去把他叫出来的 -不对
I thought you were supposed to get him out! ‐ No, man!
你♥他♥妈♥的要在这里才对
You were fucking supposed to be here!
你知道我什么意思吗 -里克请我来是耍人的
See what I mean?! - Rick's got me juggling for guys!
你没事的 没事的兄弟
You're okay, you're okay, buddy.
你没事的 -我在舱里吗
‐ You're okay. ‐ Am I in the tank?
对啊 没错
Yeah, yeah, uh‐huh,
你 呃 还在里面 你在里面呢
you're, uh, still in there, all right. You are, yeah.
我做了...那里还有个食蚁兽 -别说话了 你没事的
‐ I had‐I had...There was an anteater! ‐ Shh, shh. You're okay.
这是个笑话 一个笑话 是个笑话 -放松下来
‐ That's a joke, that's a joke, that's a joke, that's a joke. ‐ Just relax...
噢不 我要去录歌♥ -好的 比夫我在
‐ Oh, no, I have to record! ‐ Okay, Biff is coming.
等等 别动... -哈哈哈
‐ Wait, wait, wait, wait... ‐ Ha, ha, ha!
不行 我有灵感了 我得去录下来
No, I have it, I have to record!
他跟个抹了油的猪似的
He's like a greased pig!
哈哈哈 这就是个笑话
Ha! Ha, ha, ha, that's a joke.
这是个玩笑
That's a joke!
是个笑话 是个笑话 是个笑话
That's a joke, that's a joke, that's a joke.
就是个笑话
That's a joke.
哈哈
Ha, ha.
嘿 请你现在就开始录音
Hey, hey. Record, right now, please.
来啊 什么beat都行 快点
Go, any beat, go.
♪ 这是个笑话 这就是个玩笑 嘿 ♪
♪ That's a joke, uh, that's a joke, hey ♪
♪ 哈哈哈 他们被整了 ♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha, they getting roast ♪
♪ 这些该死的人 他们再也不会忽视我了 ♪
♪ Hey, these motherfuckers, they done lost me ♪
♪ 所有我做的事都太伟大 ♪
♪ Everything I'm doing lofty ♪
♪ 我带着的这些东西让我变得软弱 ♪
♪I'm kind of wearing on 'em like a softy ♪
♪ 我从零开始 就像那杯喝过的咖啡... ♪
♪ I got it ground up like coffee I had... ♪
♪ 06年说唱对决 重新下注♪
♪ '06 'round about, wildin' out, back in '06 ♪
♪ 我在说我毕业那年 我已渐渐无名♪
♪ I was talking about graduating now I'm all winding down ♪
♪ 时过境迁 发间一丝灰意 ♪
♪ Time has changed, got a little grayness in my hair ♪
♪ 我不在乎 我得面对它 ♪
♪ I don't care, I got to face it ♪
♪ 我不是不知道钱是怎么来的 ♪
♪ I ain't never knowing how the money payment working ♪
♪ 这里有个人 两个人也有可能 ♪
♪ There's a person, couple people prolly, ♪
♪ 我才不需要帮我父亲拿东西 ♪
♪ I don't even bother picking up for my father ♪
♪ 他是如此的负责和有逻辑 ♪
♪ He was so responsible and so logical ♪
♪ 我在干什么 为什么要这么说唱 ♪
♪ What am I even doing? Why am I rapping like this? ♪
♪ 我是个屌♥丝 我讨厌唱得很快的rapper ♪
♪ I'm such a loser, I hate when rappers try to rap fast ♪
♪ 让孩子跳起舞来 ♪
♪ Make the kids dance,
♪ 让女人舔我屁♥眼♥ ♪
women lick my anus ♪
♪ 我的构想文件 将会登上纽♥约♥时♥报♥ ♪
♪ Think pieces on me, New York Times, I made it ♪
♪ 我做着传说中的狗式 看着电视 ♪
♪ I'm fucking like a fable doggy‐style watching cable ♪
♪ 然后我们吃点夹熏鲑鱼的贝果 告诉贾达♪
♪ Then we eat a couple bagels with the lox, word to Jada ♪
♪ 盖塔说我是最棒的 ♪
♪ Gata told me I'm the best ♪
♪ -猜猜怎么样 -什么 ♪
♪ - And guess what ‐ What? ♪
♪ 我就是美国的it男 ♪
♪ I'm the it guy for America ♪
♪ 别在意我 我是在这 ♪
♪ Don't mind me I'm over here ♪
♪ 来重新定义阿尔法男性 ♪
♪ Just redefining that alpha male ♪
♪ 别在意我 我只是在这就得到了各种异议 ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表