剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
没有专辑
There's no... album.
他说什么
他的创造力破产了
他说什么
What'd he say?
出去吧 老兄
Just get out of here, man.
给我爸妈打电♥话♥
And call my fucking parents.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们会把你弄出去的
We'll get you out.
臭傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiots.
我不敢相信我把宝全压在他身上了
I can't believe I put all my eggs into that fucking basket.
别扯了 老兄 跟他合作是我做过最好的事了
You buggin', bro. This basket the best thing I got going, bro.
还有利尔·迪基 兄弟
Plus LD to go, bro.
我家乡那里的人可没机会来韩国
Niggas where I'm from ain't supposed to make it to Korea.
你还好吗 兄弟
Hey. You good, bro?
说实话 不太好
Not really, if I'm being honest.
你为什么不告诉我们 戴夫
Why didn't you just tell us, Dave?
我不知道 挺尴尬的
I don't know, it's fucking embarrassing.
就像是我写了一辈子歌♥
It's, like, I've been working on it forever
却一首也写不出来
and I just can't make songs.
你写完一首了吗
Do you have one song done?
我只有韩国
All I have is Korea.
我家乡那里的人
Well, look, you know, where I'm from,
他们可没机会来韩国
motherfuckas ain't supposed to make it... to Korea.
我们肯定毁了CL的人生 但是...
We ruined CL's life for sure, but...
我们有工作要做
we‐we got a job to do.
我知道我从洛杉矶中南部
And I know I didn't take a 13‐hour flight,
坐了13个小时的飞机飞到这里
bro, from South Central L.A.
不是来看你坐在这里垂头丧气的
just to see you sit here and look sad, bro.
拜托 你得打起精神来
Come on, you better get in your bag, bro.
把音乐录影带拍好 炸翻全场
Shoot a video, blow this shit up.
你懂我的意思吗 你是想当传奇
You know what I'm sayin'? You want to be a legend
还是想安于现状
or you want to live like a peasant?
好
All right.
我觉得我们在这里吸收了许多东西
Man, I feel like we've soaked up a lot over here, man.
-是吗 比如呢 -文化 食物
‐ Oh, yeah, like what? ‐ Just the culture, the food,
姑娘们 非常不同
the bitches, it's different.
-是啊 不同的国家 -CL CL
‐ Yeah. Different country. ‐CL. CL.
-CL CL -CL在这里吗
‐ CL CL. ‐ CL's here?
-是的 快点 她很伤心 -她在哪儿
‐ Yes. We hurry. She very upset. ‐ Where is she?
什么... 操 不是吧
What the... Fuck. No.
不 别别别 CL 别这样 快停下来
No! Fuck, fuck. Stop, stop, stop, stop. CL, stop! Stop!
别这样 停下来 听我说
Don't do it! Stop! Listen to me!
我知道你所经历的一切
I know what you're going through!
我是个艺术家
I'm an artist!
我知道在压力之下是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be under pressure!
看看我现在
Look! Look at me, right now!
我把一年拍摄音乐录影带的预算
I'm spending my entire music video budget
全都花在了韩流歌♥曲上
for the whole year on a K‐pop song
你知道吗 我根本不听韩流
and you know what? I don't even listen to K‐pop.
说实话 我太想成功了
If I'm being honest about it, I'm that desperate to succeed!
我知道你的经纪人控制了你的生活
Okay, I know your manager controls your life.
我理解 但我能帮你 我是美国人
I understand, but I can help you! I'm American.
我现在能帮你
You have my voice now.
我们能一起合作 下来吧
We can do this together, just come down...
不
No!
大动作
Big action!
CL 你把我吓死了
CL, you scared the shit out of me.
-我天啊 -戴夫 你在跟谁说话
‐ My God. ‐ Uh, Dave, who are you talking to?
那是特技替身
That's a stunt double.
我得坐下来
Oh, man, I got to go sit down.
-这人吓死我了 -你在这里
‐ This shit tripping me out. ‐ You're here!
太好了 我以为你看到了那张有大♥麻♥的图片
Yes! Amazing. I thought you saw this picture with the weed
-然后发生了那些事... -什么大♥麻♥
‐ and there was this whole thing... ‐ What weed?
-没什么 -没大♥麻♥
‐ Nothing. Nothing. ‐ No weed.
你们让我们一直等 很不尊重人
It is very disrespectful for you to keep us waiting like this.
不不 你们迟到了
No. No. You guys were late.
我们没让你们等
We didn't keep you waiting.
你说开拍时间是晚上八点
You said call time was 8:00 p.m.
我说...
I said it...
是美国时间
It was American time.
戴夫 关于你刚刚的演讲
So, Dave, about your speech...
你都听到了吗
You heard‐‐ you heard everything?
-是的 -好吧
‐ Yes. ‐ Okay, um,
他跟我说的那篇文章 标题是
he told me about this article that was titled
《韩流的阴暗面》
"The Dark Side of K‐pop."
我让他跟你说说...
I'll let him tell you about...
是的 我在网上看到的
Yeah, I just, I‐I Cliffs Notes it.
我还没看完
I think I didn't finish it and it's‐‐
应该是2016年的报道 我觉得过时了 所以...
I think it's from 2016, it's‐‐ I think it was old, so...
好 让我捋一捋
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你们来这里 是为了蹭韩流成功的热度
So you come out here to leech off of K‐pop's success
-为了你们自己的利益 你们迟到了... -不不不
‐ for your own good, you're late... ‐ No, no. No.
还打算怪到我头上
...and you blamed that on me.
-这个... -你们违反了法律
‐ Well... ‐ You broke the law,
你们还以为我要自杀
and you thought I was committing suicide?
是的
Yes.
这个总结很精简 但是...
That's a concise summary of what happened, but...
是这样的
Here's the deal.
你的经纪人对你十分粗鲁
Your manager was being really kind of rude to you
气氛十分紧张
and there was a tenseness...
首先 这是我的警卫队长
First of all, this is my head of security.
而我紧张的原因...
And the reason I was tense...
-别做这种动作 -是因为
‐ No. Don't do that. ‐ ...was because
我不想让你们浪费我的时间
I don't want any of you guys wasting my time.
我喜欢韩流
I love K‐pop.
我不想跟你一起不尊重它
I don't want to be a part of you disrespecting it.
我没有不尊重 我觉得我也喜欢韩流
No, I'm not disrespecting it. I think I love K‐pop, too.
-让我们一起拍完视频吧 拜托... -你知道吗
- So let's make this video together, please... ‐ You know what?
你在韩国烂爆了
You fucked up... in Korea.
再见
Annyeong.
-什么 -再见
‐ What's‐‐what...? ‐ Annyeong.
我没做什么有创意的事 我们可以做出改变
I'm not married to anything creatively. We could change it.
无所谓了
Whatever!
现在我一无所有了
Now I have nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
♪我在韩国拉了泡屎♪
♪ I took a shit in Korea ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表